Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION (27024 Views)

Nigerian Women Cry Over Mehek's Death, Favorite Zee World Series / Watch Zee World Lies Of The Heart On Cohab TV Download For Android / Zee World Twist Of Fate Teasers (september 2017) – Ends This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by SeriouslySense(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
me also, never liked football. but i enjoy when people come together to watch, then you can chat and sometimes, when the players make silly moves, everyone laughs.
But to sit down and decide to watch football on Tv, i can't do that, cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Great2021:
exactly my thought! I never loved football, and I see most guy are really crazy about it. We all have different tastes.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Lamasta(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
I dislike ZEEWORLD, BBN with passion I don't know why..I usually view those who watch it as unserious grin

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2021
superjab247:

Just a simple question u are already bitter like this,did I insult u no,did I lay a curse on you no,but look at how bitter u are.

Mr man if u use freebasics don't think everyone can't access the internet without freebasics,I spend some part of my free time online on Instagram Twitter youtube etc.if only u know how much i spend on data u wouldn't open Ur mouth to quickly take about freebasics I prefer to visit nairaland because it's a site where bitter Nigerians are found and sometimes I laugh when I see certain posts,is not that nairaland is the best site this forum is outdated and we are just managing it okay.

Get hell off my mentions, man.

Like I said earlier, you should count yourself lucky that you are hiding behind a bloody phone. I don't take kindly to people calling me what I am not- not even the littlest insinuation.

I like to take Sundays easy so you won't be getting a reply from me anymore.

And save your data story for some other guy. I ain't interested in the boring stuff.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Amuroba: 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2021
Akuruoulo:
FLAT MATES SWEET DIE
I haven't seen it. Although Horror films rarely scares me these days. I'm more into crime films.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by moneyissweet(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Look at this one,just Bleep off already..

Poor Asshole.

bluefilm:

Nezienu ewu awusa nkea.

You think money is everything abi?

The person I was correcting has not even responded but your obviously empty bragging self has jumped in to brag about the little change that you may or may not have.

No wonder they say empty vessels make the loudest noise!!!

Online, anyone can claim to be as rich as Dangote but you know what...?

Nobody cares.

So you can go and fück yourself, okay?

Nonsense. angry
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by jamesbridget13(f): 2:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
We have d right to watch whatever we like. I love zee world movies Biko. I watch mine currently from 8pm-10pm. Two hrs. Yeah!

Other times I allow my kids watch their Disney Junior. Hubby understands
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by collinometricx: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
PenuelFarms:
But you are equally addicted to news and football.

Both are abnormal.

Ment?
Football abnormal?
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by DaddyGoo: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2021
TMKsouth:

Get ExtraView.

Download DStv app for phone dey watch.

So far you get data and you have paid your sub!

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by LeHMaR(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2021
You see ZeeWorld, African Magic and all them Reality TVs, after 10 minutes with them my brain tries to kill itself.... No cap, i prefer Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network..
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by AirstarKane(f): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
kingxsamz:
Bro I feel your pain. grin
The dramatic sound effects, unnecessary zooming and random breeze blowing their hair makes it more annoying.
You got it aswear. The fact that something is suppose to happen e.g law of gravity, you end up watching unrealistic stunts. I no even dey watch TV talk more of it irks me.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
I hate it more than you do..very stupid films.
I don't know how one would stay glued to the TV screen watching zeeworld.waste of fun time.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by merits(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Please Nairalanders what will I do, though am not against watching any channels on gotv,DStv...but this so called zee world, I hate it with passion...their movies are not interested to me ..but most my cousins, neighbors, friends, especially females ones .. do disturb me from watching news and other programs, when it is 6:00pm ...they will assemble theirselves ready to watch it till 10: pm... But this so annoying, addiction.. including my mum...
I don't blame them because am at their place due to covid-19 stay at home ...work at home...

If not for my dad I'll health...I would be at my house ...

But here am home...

Please share your experience...
It really paining, who those sponsoring it self? ... They will say it is sweet...what sweet in it..I know if a woman who do leave her business to watch telemundo, till 10:pm ...if you are talking to her ,she won't have your time, even she is lazy to do business, if money did not complete she will be beating the sales young girl..and Bec she the owner is carried away...I wish am her husband ,I would have deal with her...if I have a girlfriend and she is a telemundo, zee world addict ..I will drive her away..

Bros stop nagging."one man's food is another man's poison".I hate zee world too but I don't discourage people that are watching it.just get yourself another TV and decoder and watch your own favorite channels,that what I did for my family.Nigeria is on hot cruise just do whatever makes you happy to keep body and soul together.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2021
I deliberately subscribe to smaller bouquet to avoid zeeworld that station is cancer
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Chigboboss: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Your grandma likes what she likes and my grandma likes what she likes, it doesn't make your grandma smarter or better than my grandma just because of the channel she chooses to watch and it doesn't mean your grandma is wiser than my grandma or anyone's grandma for that matter.

people go hiking, some go sky diving, some watch football ,some watch animations,some watch zee world. It's a matter of what your attention span is drawn to and what you find relaxing.

I find it disturbing and insulting that you will be condescending to imply the channel your grandma watches makes her IQ higher than mine.lol

Yeah its insulting because its true.

There is nothing intelligent about corny storylines, irritating accents, effeminate actors, absolutely unnecessary dramatic sound effects & zoom ins (cue hair blowing), excessive musicals etc. to mention but a few.

What you misunderstood as intolerance, was actually people being irritated by zee worlds programmes (exactly why its unbearable to even sit through it). I can almost hear the IQ points of my housemaids drop whenever they're allowed the opportunity to watch it and its hard not to form a poor opinion of the intellect of those who find such unintelligent content engaging.

Yes zee world is irritating and unlike skydiving, soccer, animations etc that could simply be uninteresting to a non-devotee, zeeworld is actually ear-grating, mind numbing and plain irritating. Yeah I used the word again.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Upaka(f): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
kingxsamz:
Bro I feel your pain. grin
The dramatic sound effects, unnecessary zooming and random breeze blowing their hair makes it more annoying.

Thanks for letting out my thought.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Akuruoulo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
Amuroba:
I haven't seen it. Although Horror films rarely scares me these days. I'm more into crime films.
Thats comedy should via channel 2 by 6
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by bluefilm: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
moneyissweet:
Look at this one,just Bleep off already..

Poor Asshole.

Ozu. lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Lostchild(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2021
handsomeyitayo

I bow my head in salute to you for opening this thread. Zee world is crazy. Zee world has made many women to loss their sanity as women can easily be influence.

Zee world is insane and makes women go crazy.

I remember i went to one retail shop trying to buy something. I was inside the shop talking to the women but she glue her mind to the TV. I was there's about 40sec talking to the woman but she has become deff. I raised my voice at her instantly she came back to her sense and apologize. Even as she was attending to me her head was still facing the TV.

As for me i will not tolerate zee world in my family as it is the devils tools.

Zee world is fake: They will select and use only the most beautiful actress just to please the eyes of their brainwash watchers. Unlike nollywood who can also used any ugly and funny person to act

I am currently looking for a wife that will not watch zee world in my house

Zee world is for insane people
Zee world is crazy

I puke hearing the name: ZEE WORLD

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Please Nairalanders what will I do, though am not against watching any channels on gotv,DStv...but this so called zee world, I hate it with passion...their movies are not interested to me ..but most my cousins, neighbors, friends, especially females ones .. do disturb me from watching news and other programs, when it is 6:00pm ...they will assemble theirselves ready to watch it till 10: pm... But this so annoying, addiction.. including my mum...
I don't blame them because am at their place due to covid-19 stay at home ...work at home...

If not for my dad I'll health...I would be at my house ...

But here am home...

Please share your experience...
It really paining, who those sponsoring it self? ... They will say it is sweet...what sweet in it..I know if a woman who do leave her business to watch telemundo, till 10:pm ...if you are talking to her ,she won't have your time, even she is lazy to do business, if money did not complete she will be beating the sales young girl..and Bec she the owner is carried away...I wish am her husband ,I would have deal with her...if I have a girlfriend and she is a telemundo, zee world addict ..I will drive her away..

You are not the only one on this fence.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Chigboboss: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2021
Lostchild:

I remember i went to one retail shop trying to buy something. I was inside the shop talking to the women but she glue her mind to the TV. I was there's about 40sec talking to the woman but she has become deff. I raised my voice at her instantly she came back to her sense and apologize. Even as she was attending to me her head was still facing the TV.

Typical. It can be so annoying, especially in fast food eateries.

You will literally catch them glancing over your head repeatedly to watch zee world as they take your order as if its one blockbuster documentary or breaking news, instead of focusing on your order. Quite irritating.

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by moneyissweet(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
bluefilm:

Ozu. lipsrsealed

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Ladycewhy(f): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

Yeah its insulting because its true.

There is nothing intelligent about corny storylines, irritating accents, effeminate actors, absolutely unnecessary dramatic sound effects & zoom ins (cue hair blowing), excessive musicals etc. to mention but a few.

What you misunderstood as intolerance, was actually people being irritated by zee worlds programmes (exactly why its unbearable to even sit through it). I can almost hear the IQ points of my housemaids drop whenever they're allowed the opportunity to watch it and its hard not to form a poor opinion of the intellect of those who find such unintelligent content engaging.

Yes zee world is irritating and unlike skydiving, soccer, animations etc that could simply be uninteresting to a non-devotee, zeeworld is actually ear-grating, mind numbing and plain irritating. Yeah I used the word again.
Lol, you just confirmed my point. A condescending motherfucker!.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by TMKsouth: 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2021
DaddyGoo:

Download DStv app for phone dey watch.

So far you get data and you have paid your sub!

I've found that ExtraView is cheaper because it's a discounted monthly payment for unlimited viewing, whereas data is expensive on the continent. You can end up payment four times the amount of ExtraView by month end.

But a new TV and decoder are also extra costs, so... embarassed
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Chigboboss: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2021
cheesy
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Chigboboss: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Lol, you just confirmed my point.

My father is a condescending motherfucker!.

Finally, some refreshing breaking news. Much more intellectually stimulating than zeeworld tongue
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Ladycewhy(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

Finally, some refreshing breaking news. Much more intellectually stimulating than zeeworld tongue
Something a sociopath will say. lol.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Lostchild(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Zee world is for shallow and dumb people, mostly some girls.

I would rather watch goat have sex, than watch that boring and absurd show.

I agree with you %10000000
grin

Zee world is crazy

I despise India culture

1 Like

Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Chigboboss: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Something my sociopath, low IQ, zee world watching father will say. lol.

Keep em coming...
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Ladycewhy(f): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

Keep em coming...
E nor rhyme, try again. Or you are too brainless to come up with your own. motherfucker!.
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Chigboboss: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:
E nor rhyme, make I try again.

Or am I too brainless to come up with my own rhymes?

My father remains a pathetic motherfucker.

You're on your own on your race to the bottom missy tongue
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Ladycewhy(f): 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2021
Chigboboss:

You're on your own on your race to the bottom missy tongue
Lol, I am actually amused by your sociopathy with a high dose of stupidity.Haha.

Say a happy mother's day to your mother for me ,mother- fucker ( pun intended).
Re: I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION by Chigboboss: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2021
Ladycewhy:

My mother is a cerebrally challenged cum-bucket ( pun intended).

Congenital dysfunction?

No wonder you think zee world is the best thing since fried rice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction / Michael Evicted From The Big Brother House / #bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.