Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? (37901 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N60,000 ? / CBN Returns Over N60 Billion Excess Bank Charges To Customers / Folorunsho Alakija Is Building Famfa Towers, Costs N60 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by humberjade: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

I'm a knowledge-god.... I'm 95% accurate with my synopsis

Looks and sounds good...but too dangerous with the current level of insecurity in the country, especially the onslaught against farmers.

Farmers are the most endangered specie in the country right now...so nothing is guaranteed in this regard

7 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Dre183(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
POS

With 60k?

Are u normal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ojey1234: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
go into pig farming.
go into ice block
go into pos
go into vegetable planting
go into card and data selling
go into ok cloth/shoes selling
go into grilling in a big bar
go into day old to 2weeks birds
go into poultry feed selling
go into under Wear selling

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Alejobs: 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Online marketing of other peoples product. Electricity is always a challenge and i am always happy to be part of the solution to that. Do you need an mps? Mobile Power solution for laptop, led tv and decoder, light bulb, fan, Phones e.t.c fully assembled by Nigerian for Nigeria for the last five years and still waxing stronger. 50k for 100,000mah guaranteed to power you pc for more than 10 hours. 75k for 180,000mah guaranteed to power pc for more than 18hours. All are built with brand new liFePo4 battery.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by mamaafrik(m): 12:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Never,i repeat never loan that cash out,they will collect it and give you tori,learn something profitable an after,only afterooo ,invest it in the business personally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by aysnoopy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
I also have 100k but don't know which business to go for. Make I sit-down dey read comments and go for the one that will help my life

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by olaodun: 12:33pm On Apr 25, 2021
You are doing the right thing as you are learning a skill but if you want to start a biz with 60k you can start online business by buying various goods such as electronics and basic items from major distributors or importers advertise on Jumia and Konga and other social media and sell with almost 30% mark up

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

Ask for 40% return. Grow it from 60k to 600k then go into buy foodstuffs from North... Then grow the 600k to 3M

easier said than done, don't let literature deceive you. Face reality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by SamuelLoch: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
This differences between Spot trading and Futures trading, and introduces basic concepts to help you read deeper into futures contract.

In a futures market, prices on the exchange are not ‘settled’ instantly, unlike in a traditional spot market. Instead, two counterparties will make a trade on the contract, with settlement on a future date (when the position is liquidated).

Important note: Due to how the futures market calculates unrealized profit and loss, a futures market does not allow traders to directly buy or sell the commodity; instead, they are buying a contract representation of the commodity, which will be settled in the future. The main difference between spot and futures prices is that spot prices are for immediate buying and selling, while futures contracts delay payment and delivery to predetermined future dates. The spot price is usually below the futures price.

I guess it's only you and I that understands what you wrote here...
This is final year Economics, OP is just 19 with SSCE.

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by EkenmaPeter(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Dre183:

With 60k?

Are u normal?
Must you insult people?

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2021
Everybody here giving business idea they haven't tried.

You can this.
You can that.

If na so e easy why you never do am.

8 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
BluDesk:
Loan people money

loan people money

40% interest
lol u dey smoke fine weed i like it

10 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
SamuelLoch:

I guess it's only you and I that understands what you wrote here...
This is final year Economics, OP is just 19 with SSCE.
Good morning,

CryptoCurrency is what work's, he should invest in it.

Training will be done this evening and tomorrow
Use the link to register we both get $200 coin
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=H1R24WDO

https://chat(dot)hatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

Replace the dot with . as in full

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by 22brains(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
POS
like how profiting is this business? Are you currently running it? I have 700k to invest. Should I invest on it?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by simple250: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Stomoney:
You just wan destroy the guy money undecided

60k is too small to think of anything ,inflation rate now 100k is equal to 80k now
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by dammyBoxes: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
one word of advice to you.
Don't ever ever invest your money with anyone! You are still young and I hope you don't learn the hard way. Someone said you should lend people the money and collect interest.
Kiss your money goodbye the moment it leaves your hand.
What ever you do, make sure the money is always in your control not in another person's control.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by West2019(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Play 10 odd wit 500 . You will understand my point later later
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by simple250: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
22brains:
like how profiting is this business? Are you currently running it? I have 700k to invest. Should I invest on it?

Except you stay in remote areas

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Jimmyubah2: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hmmmm!!!! Honestly 60k can only kick-start akara frying business. Cus you will need more than 60k to start Indomie fast food business. Why don't you make it 150k and start POS business on a lowkey while you sort for fund to grow your business?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
thanks, but I don't think I can loan or go to North, I'm just 19

bruh....no matter what age u are....you just dun be dulled....you must take steps and break points....to grow..

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by deltaprincess(f): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Recharge card business
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by merits(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
FaruqMadridCr7:
Good evening nairalanders,I saw this post on frontpage yesterday
httpss://www.nairaland.com/6500388/misconception-only-high-level-education and it really motivate me though I'm supposed to be in school by now but no money,so I've to hustle for myself.

I finished secondary school two years ago,and I did sales boy for 1 year and two months according to what he said hand skill,business and talent is the main thing to utilize in a country like Nigeria, now I'm currently learning graphics designing and printing because I also want to be skilled before going to school

In the post,he mentioned something that has got me thinking about it, which is starting a trade/business young.I've thought about it but never give it a chance,as I'm learning I also want side business with it and I don't know how to go it.

While working as a sales boy I was able to save #60,000 and I'm willing to put it on business I need an advice from you guys on which business is advisable to start with, I'll really appreciate your good advice.
By females goat, from 60k you can get upto 4-5 goat it depends on size.you can add male too.by the time they begin to breed you will be making your cool cash.

NB: it is a very good idea to learn apprentice before you further your education expecially if you don't someone to sponsored you.may God bless your hussle

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Proflere:
Any business you do, sha don't buy crypto.
If you don't mind, can you furnish the 'prospective crypto traders' with your reason(s)
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Ojey1234: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
aysnoopy:
I also have 100k but don't know which business to go for. Make I sit-down dey read comments and go for the one that will help my life

go into pig farming.
go into ice block
go into pos
go into vegetable planting
go into card and data selling
go into ok cloth/shoes selling
go into grilling in a big bar
go into day old to 2weeks birds
go into poultry feed selling
go into under Wear selling
Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by SamuelLoch: 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Good morning,

CryptoCurrency is what work's, he should invest in it.

Training will be done this evening and tomorrow

Cryptocurrency is a good idea too, but the dude would need previous knowledge and market analysis... Otherwise, he'd lose it all

3 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
Proflere:
Any business you do, sha don't buy crypto.
Why?

You didn't get good understanding of it, so don't condemn it. I started with 5k and today I have 45k. The major problem with most traders is that they are greedy and don't have a plan

Join us today

Good morning,

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
go into blogging

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by deltaprincess(f): 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
Jimmyubah2:
Hmmmm!!!! Honestly 60k can only kick-start akara frying business. Cus you will need more than 60k to start Indomie fast food business. Why don't you make it 150k and start POS business on a lowkey while you sort for fund to grow your business?

You need more than that.

Are you going to fry in the air or in your room?

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by Petyr1: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Good morning,

This differences between Spot trading and Futures trading, and introduces basic concepts to help you read deeper into futures contract.

In a futures market, prices on the exchange are not ‘settled’ instantly, unlike in a traditional spot market. Instead, two counterparties will make a trade on the contract, with settlement on a future date (when the position is liquidated).

Important note: Due to how the futures market calculates unrealized profit and loss, a futures market does not allow traders to directly buy or sell the commodity; instead, they are buying a contract representation of the commodity, which will be settled in the future. The main difference between spot and futures prices is that spot prices are for immediate buying and selling, while futures contracts delay payment and delivery to predetermined future dates. The spot price is usually below the futures price.

are you giving training on future trade

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by raslim20(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
My dear brother, there's no business u can do with 60k, with the current situation of our economy, please and please don't give money to anyone in expect of interest.
My advice: if you are still leaving with ur parent and u still have your sales boy job that can support u, buy a female german Shepard dog, perhaps adolescent one, I think 60k should get u that, budget part of your salary for her feeding and wellness monthly and in few months after giving birth u can start counting your success step way up with 60k capital. Goodluck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With N60,000? by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
SamuelLoch:

Cryptocurrency is a good idea too, but the dude would need previous knowledge and market analysis... Otherwise, he'd lose it all
That's the reason I dropped the WhatsApp group so he can join

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Obi Cubana, His Wife & Children In Adorable Christmas Photos / Crude Oil Price Rise After Russia Agrees To OPEC Talk / Soko Loan Fined ₦10 Million By NITDA For Privacy Invasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.