Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State (780 Views)

Become A Professional Photographer/videographer And Be An Employer Of Labour! / See What A Professional Photographer Did To This Family's Pictures / Nigerian Photographer Tonydoo Photoshops Himself With Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by Davedavy: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
I need a good photographer/videographer in Ekiti State for a burial ceremony in last week of May.

Please reply to this thread with your price quotes, instagram account or link to your portfolio and contact. I will need your services for wake keeping , burial and reception.

I will also need a decorator for the wake keeping and reception.

THANKS
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by illicit(m): 10:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Davedavy:
I need a good photographer/videographer in Ekiti State for a burial ceremony in last week of May.

Please reply to this thread with your price quotes, instagram account or link to your portfolio and contact. I will need your services for wake keeping , burial and reception.

I will also need a decorator for the wake keeping and reception.

THANKS

Pls call 07060673671

Makay Multimedia concepts in Ado Ekiti

He is my cousin
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by seunsiju(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
im a decorator
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by Davedavy: 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
seunsiju:
im a decorator
Do you have an Instagram page?
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by seunsiju(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Davedavy:
Do you have an Instagram page?
Yeah
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by philo04(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2021
call me am a professional photographer and videographer 08061384067
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by vizkiz: 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
What part of ekiti?
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by illusionsbyafo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Contact Chibest Media on 08032323206 .
He is one of the best in ado...

By the way,I handle drinks at events.
I am Korode Oluwagbenga, the CEO of Drinks Ville NG. Drinks Ville NG is an registered events based business that offers the best service to it's clients.

SERVICES OFFERED
(1) Supply of Party Drinks
(2) Cooling Van Rentals
(3) Drinks Budgeting and Advuce
(4) Cooling and Serving of Drinks
(5) Courteous Waiters and Ushers
(6) Ice Chest Rental
(7) Ice Blocks procurement etc..

We are Available to travel anywhere and everywhere.
Phone no: +2348162256315
Email: drinksvilleng@gmail.com
Instagram: @drinksville

Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by Timagex(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
Hello. I am professional portrait and events photographer. My Instagram page is @timagex photography. Send a direct message and we'll take it from there. Thank you.
Re: Event Photographer/videographer And Decorator Needed In Ekiti State by RayFran6: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2022
He said reply with your price and you people are directing him to your dm

I do video and photo coverages

VIDEO
For the 3days 150k
4mins Highlight
Full Video on DVD and Flash

Drone coverage for two days 100k

PICTURES
Soft copy 100k

Photobook
20 sheets 50k
40 sheet 90k

1 sheet = 2 pages that is front and back

Photo frames samples are also available starting from 10k

(1) (Reply)

#Sold# Macbook Pro 2019 (touchbar) / Telegram Crypto Projects Graphics Designer Available / Which Application Should I Use To Take Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.