Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not (309 Views)

House On Fire In Ilasa. Lagos Mainland. / Who Is Your Customer? [What Every Business Owner Need To Know] / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
A guy recently sold their house on Jiji to my customer. What can I do? He is not the legal owner, but the new owners are refusing to get off the land, and the police aren’t doing anything.

My customer reported the situation on the ground to me and needs my assistance. So I decided to ask my Nairalanders here, what can I do to assist?
https://buggingquestions.com/question/a-guy-recently-sold-their-house-on-jiji-to-my-customer-what-can-i-do-he-is-not-the-legal-owner-but-the-new-owners-are-refusing-to-get-off-the-land-and-the-police-arent-doing-anything/

I want your answers there.
Re: A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lmao
Re: A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not by lilvicky68(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Since police no wan work.. try ogun amadioha sango and the rest of them..

1 Like

Re: A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not by Jashub: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
You'll have to look for a competent lawyer whose specialty is in property laws. Once you do this, then the police will take you seriously

1 Like

Re: A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
Find that guy and beat in fear of God into him how can you sell what is not yours

NIGERIANS DEY CRAZE OOO......signing out

1 Like

Re: A Guy Recently Sold Their House On Jiji To My Customer. What Can I Do? He Is Not by punisha: 1:20am On Apr 12, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Find that guy and beat in fear of God into him how can you sell what is not yours

NIGERIANS DEY CRAZE OOO......signing out

after the beating the fear of God into him, they should beat him into a coma...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Executive 3bedroom Bungalow At Alapere Ketu Lagos, 20m / 407sqm Land At New Heaven Extension @Enugu / FOR RENT: 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow, Adeniran Ogunsayna Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.