Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others (29337 Views)

Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by AHCB: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by explorer250(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2021
g
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Offpoint1: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Hf
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by K4daniel: 9:20am On Apr 12, 2021
Nna na waooo so these things are real..i can't believe this..hmmmmm
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by crixlight2(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Mathiasa:
All na fake.

What if Ada sickness is part of the fake and well prepared miracle , since she don forgive her now , Odumeje will now heal and you see how fast she will recover

4 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Marvieduke(f): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
Only God knows the truth and I pray he expose what we can't see

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Lagosinter1:

That girl's issue may not be connected to any of these people.

Her issue could be purely medical.
may not that’s the keyword lol
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Michhy123(f): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2021
What Ada Jesus did to them
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by SunTzu123(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Lagosinter1:

I agree 100%

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Kingsteve(m): 9:28am On Apr 12, 2021
crixlight2:

What if Ada sickness is part of the fake and well prepared miracle , since she don forgive her now , Odumeje will now heal and you see how fast she will recover
Thought so too...
Nothing is impossible!

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by femi4: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Lagosinter1:

You dey mind the gullible nairalanders.

They always believe sickness is as a result of Spiritual attack

Illiterates everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Victoria938(f): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2021
Forgiveness should come from the heart sincerely not out of pressure

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by femi4: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2021
crixlight2:

Scammers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Sijo01(f): 9:33am On Apr 12, 2021
Evil people

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Nmezor(f): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by skyblue4real(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2021
That is how the world is...Nobody has ever talk on what the so called Ada whatever did. Did you know what it means to paint some one black? May God forgive you all. Have any of you watch the video? Don't you know that such video could have lead the woman to depression?
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:38am On Apr 12, 2021
Why u didn't do that in front of her and ur congregation... Chi marine temple has proven to us he serve his gods with pure heart by forgiving her Instantly and even gave her money to take care of her health unlike unah wey be christian wey fall hand in front of camera because unah won form bruce lee for us with her predicament... Take ur forgiveness to heaven

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by stasius: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2021
Ada Jesus sickness is not spiritual.

But that girl is stubborn. Her case is purely medical case

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by lastempero: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2021
The woman wiper no be here oo.
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by royalamour(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2021
I used to have high regard for this woman until she exposed how hard hearted she is.
I mean... Too many hypocrites masquerading as Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by LordPsalm(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
So when should we be expecting her to stand up and walk since u both claimed to be responsible for her predicament?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by lastempero: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Seeing the condition of that girl is enough for you to 4give her. This woman fall my hand big time. The heart of men no be here.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Ogaonos: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
At least she has forgiven her, some people are living gods and can never forgive.
The church we attend is in the heart.
wetin she(Ada Jesus) do I no too undastand d whole scenario.nd who is Ada Jesus nt come at cross her before.
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Amarahly(f): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2021
After you must've cursed her
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Champele(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2021
I'm starting to hate this Edochie family since they started exposing who they really are. Heartless, Abusive and terrible people. Tueh!!

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by chaloskyx: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2021
DO YOU KNOW NIGERIANS HAVE MENTAL PROBLEM MOST PEOPLE BELIVE HER AFFLICTION WAS AS A RESULT OF CRITISISING PASTORS HOWEVER I BELIEVE EVEN WITHOUT DOING SO SHE WAS GONNA GET ILL. NOW OUR PASTORS AS USUAL HAVE JUMPED ON HER AFFLICTION USING IT CLAIM ITS AS A RESULT OF HER CRITISISING PASTORS WHICH IS A LIE. IF HER ILLNESS ACTUALLY CAME FROM THE PASTORS WHY CANT THEY HEAL HER INSTEAD SHE HAS TO TRAVEL TO INDIA TO SEEK HELP I WOULD ALWAYS SAY THIS RELIGION NAA SCAM

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Dreyton36: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2021
There's nothing like an honest man of God

All na scam

Everyone got their own flaws so you should know better

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by IgboWarlord(m): 10:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Rita Edochie,Ada Jesus,Odumeje,mek all of una get out..If no be sey BetKing put me in a very good mood this morning,i for tell una my real mind..Man of God indeed..
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by jamace(m): 10:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Are we sure this is not another home video?
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by Tabletuner(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Ada Jesus?

Is she the first daughter of Jesus?

Did Jesus have kids?

Did Jesus really fucck Mary Magdalene?

Everywhere would have been on fire if this same statement or even less was made about your Religious leader .

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:34am On Apr 12, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Ada Jesus?

Is she the first daughter of Jesus?

Did Jesus have kids?

Did Jesus really fucck Mary Magdalene?

Boss calm down, Mary na Jesus mama grin
Re: Rita Edochie Finally Forgives Ada Jesus & Warns People To Stop Defaming Others by henrymonro: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2021
It was so good to see you acknowledging this topic, it really feels great. Thanks for sharing such a valuable information which is very hard to find normally. I have subscribed to your website and will be promoting it to my friends and other people as well Gotham City Varsity Jacket

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory / Teni Gets Artwork Gift From An Artist, As She Gets Emotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.