Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station (33123 Views)

Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Before And After Pictures Of Ebute-Metta Train Station / Ticket Racketeering Rocks Rigasa Rail Station On Abuja-kaduna Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Ghedo99(m): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2021
LASG is fucking trying
we want more of this
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by plaindealer: 5:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Godisgreatest1:

We need Amaechi, I say this because we were in Rivers State enjoying his administration before the current 'block-head' was awarded to us.

Sadly for the people of rivers, incompetent Jona saddled them with another incompetent loudmouth who is yet to reach 1/4 of Amaechi's great achievements.

The futuristic and groundbreaking Monoral if continued by that overfed Buffon, it could have circled the whole of PH and bring PH into the league of cities with groundbreaking infrastructures, but rivers is still at mediocre flyover level under Wike, flyover that poorer states are building left and right

.Rivers is the richest state in Nigeria, but with all that money, there's nothing significant or futuristic to write home about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by kuntash: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

You mean it was a joke that Nigerian earned N51 Trillion within 6 years and you can not show us 1 single thing they did with that money?

What's there to understand about the time apart from the fact that it was a looting and stealing era?

what you dont understand or refuse to admit is that you didnt discover the so called loot within the 6yrs.

and you dont know or you refuse to see the level of looting now as worse

and the times in juxtaposituon of inflation then and now , not to talk of the level of borrrowing ...

those trillions are childs play as compared to this disaster .
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:55am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:
From start to finish, it took less than 4 years.

Imagine if we've been doing this and moving at this fast pace since 1960.

Anything is possible, we just need the right leaders, competent and dedicated people in charge.
but fulani and bandits are killing those who suppose enjoy it one by one after hungers have sent about 10% of nigeria to heaven, police and army brutality nko?
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by akdjr(m): 5:56am On Apr 12, 2021
Do you know some people don't just want to hear anything good about this present government?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by EgunMogaji2: 5:56am On Apr 12, 2021
[sub][/sub]
plaindealer:
This is happening in our lifetime.

To God Be The Glory.

I’m happy to be alive and in Nigeria during this period.

Alhamdulilahi Rabil Al Amin.

——————————————————

Chief Samuel Ladoke Akintola Train Station in Omi Adio will also be opening soon.

Join other NairaLanders and people in diaspora who have purchased land near the station from me.

I have plots starting from N705K or $1,500 total package with all documents in your name.

See signature for full details

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by plaindealer: 5:58am On Apr 12, 2021
kuntash:

what you dont understand or refuse to admit is that you didnt discover the so called loot within the 6yrs.

and you dont know or you refuse to see the level of looting now as worse

and the times in juxtaposituon of inflation then and now , not to talk of the level of borrrowing ...

those trillions are childs play as compared to this disaster .

You mean we did not see when they looted and shared Dasuki ATM money?

You mean N51 Trillion earnings under Jona was child's play because we've earned more than that under PMB?

Please, refrain from quoting me if you can, in fact, I urge you not to.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by plaindealer: 6:00am On Apr 12, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
but fulani and bandits are killing those who suppose enjoy it one by one after hungers have sent about 10% of nigeria to heaven, police and army brutality nko?

I get your gist, we should not progress, we should not develop or build any railway because of bandits?

The way you people's brain dey work henn? Even a day old baby cry and feel sorry for you..

Nna, give it a rest, I know you and your hateful, bigoted and bitter kind, your negativity and hatred won't and can not prevent Nigeria from progressing, stop wasting your time on useless errands.

grin

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2021
At some point, You must give kudos to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

Sadly for the people of rivers, incompetent Jona saddled them with another incompetent loudmouth who is yet to reach 1/4 of Amaechi's great achievements.

The futuristic and groundbreaking Monoral if continued by that overfed Buffon, it could have circled the whole of PH and bring PH into the league of cities with groundbreaking infrastructures, but rivers is still at mediocre flyover level under Wike, flyover that poorer states are building left and right

.Rivers is the richest state in Nigeria, but with all that money, there's nothing significant or futuristic to write home about.

Cultism

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by plaindealer: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2021
OgunLaakaye:

Cultism

Well, he's good at that.

The reason why rivers have the highest unemployment rate and misery index rate in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by yusluvad(m): 6:12am On Apr 12, 2021
This is highly commendable...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by lkillbrokehoes: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

Anything is possible, we just need the right leaders, competent and dedicated people in charge.
It's nice, I just hope they can maintain it.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Micmuzac: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2021
I can't stop laughing at this rail project this train can't travel 200km per hour and it wants to shuttle Intercity? unless it's not meant for Southerners or to just move cargoes but the price nor be here inflated like a balloon
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

You mean it was a joke that Nigerian earned N51 Trillion within 6 years and you can not show us 1 single thing they did with that money?

What's there to understand about the time apart from the fact that it was a looting and stealing era?

keep talking all these rubbish you are talking but you are only looking at one side of the picture. first of all, can you please tell us one of Buharis initiative that was not rolled over from last admin? i mean, something buhari did for nigeria and its economy that we are reaping from. secondly, the thing you are praising the useless man for is just a tip in the larger iceberg. if the economy itself is not thriving, low umeployment, all these things are rubbish. what about his nepotism, loopsided appointment? in any society where there is injustice, there is no peace. speaking of peace, you cannot have a thriving economy when there is no peace. can you say Nigeria is a peaceful country? yiu have a terrorist in power who appointed his fellow terrorist at the helm of the nations affairs and you think that nigeria is moving forward. 6years later you are still judging the works of this admin on previous ones. you guys are not serious one bit.

while this looks nice, i dont rate buhari one bit. in CS, it takes 12 good experiences to clearup one bad experience and i must tell you, Buhari has done more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by cardoctor(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2021
Wow. Eko oni baje

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by plaindealer: 6:26am On Apr 12, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

keep talking all these rubbish you are talking but you are only looking at one side of the picture. first of all, can you please tell us one of Buharis initiative that was not rolled over from last admin? i mean, something buhari did for nigeria and its economy that we are reaping from. secondly, the thing you are praising the useless man for is just a tip in the larger iceberg. if the economy itself is not thriving, low umeployment, all these things are rubbish. what about his nepotism, loopsided appointment? in any society where there is injustice, there is no peace. speaking of peace, you cannot have a thriving economy when there is no peace. can you say Nigeria is a peaceful country? yiu have a terrorist in power who appointed his fellow terrorist at the helm of the nations affairs and you think that nigeria is moving forward. 6years later you are still judging the works of this admin on previous ones. you guys are not serious one bit.

while this looks nice, i dont rate buhari one bit. in CS, it takes 12 good experiences to clearup one bad experience and i must tell you, Buhari has done more harm than good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70WoNxyl_fk

You are in a thread about a project that PMB started in 2017 and finished in less than 4 years while still asking me to show you what rolled over from the previous administration?

If you are going to ask that kind of question, shouldn't you have just let us know who started this project?

I just don't know why you people just can not curb your hatred, ignorance and bad bele.

I don't even know what your pointless and meaningless rant got to do with the topic.

Btw, who roled it over? Jona returned to government in 2017 to start the project? grin grin

You people can be very annoying sha. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by plaindealer: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's nice, I just hope they can maintain it.

I agree with you, but maintenance is part of the contract.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2021
impressive

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by sevynolu: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2021
These are beautiful btw

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Zaggafrank: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Skynet45:
Why trains in a country with the highest number of poor people. Buhari is visionless, trains that won't be profitable in hundred years how do u expect to pay the loans back
Enjoy your show of ignorance. Try and become your village head to display how visionary you are.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by seyz91(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2021
our lagos slay queens have found a location for picture taking
plaindealer:
m
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 12, 2021
What will really matter are the pictures of the same facility in 7 years time.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by neyohh: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2021
plaindealer:

So buhari is good yes?
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by MotiveU(f): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Apc online warriors sponsored sections.
Apc Saint of a party.
How much where you paid.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by tempusfugit: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2021
No need to wait that long, pay a vist to Abuja kaduna railway and stations
PenuelFarms:
What will really matter are the pictures of the same facility in 7 years time.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by tempusfugit: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Leave that clown alone, at times replying them is totally waste of time
plaindealer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70WoNxyl_fk

You are in a thread about a project that PMB started in 2017 and finished in less than 4 years while still asking me to show you what rolled over from the previous administration?

If you are going to ask that kind of question, shouldn't you have just let us know who started this project?

I just don't know why you people just can not curb your hatred, ignorance and bad bele.

I don't even know what your pointless and meaningless rant got to do with the topic.

Btw, who roled it over? Jona returned to government in 2017 to start the project? grin grin

You people can be very annoying sha. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by Chirowman(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2021
Very beautiful this is good ,this kind of station needs the likes of bullets trains.we will be there some day if the next leader would be thoughtful.
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by plaindealer: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2021
neyohh:

So buhari is good yes?

You want me to agree with you that PMB with limited resources and still commissioning massive and major projects left and right including the ones abandoned by the looters that earned N51 Trillion abandoned is not good, but the looters that earned N51 trillion and did nothing are very good?

I know where your madness is going and I really don't care what you think about PMB, I know your type, progress and development give you a headache, it makes you sad and gloomy and comes up with pointless talk.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by yusluvad(m): 7:00am On Apr 12, 2021
Nice development/infrastructure from the worst government ever...
Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by FuckOsuPigs: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin From all of us at vulturebbqrillz we thank you our darling daddy Jubril Mamadou Al Sudani Bouhari, the Dullard of Daura Emirate for this wonderful masterpiece. Only short sighted people can't see the good work you are doing for the country
Sai Baba
Sai 4+4
Sai change

A bad belle wailer sighted. Cry me a river.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Ebute Metta Rail Station by francotunsco: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Thank God, vandals did not locate this masterpiece during the #Endsars protest!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos / My Cousin Is Stranded In The US.. Needs A Place To Stay (He Is Single & Handsome / Student-Athlete, Oluwatoni Onikeku, Dies Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.