Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures (38177 Views)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / Billionaire Businesswoman, Bola Shagaya Is 60, Shares Lovely Pictures / Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates His 46th Birthday. Pictured With His Wife & Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by gumaveddy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
SocialJustice:

Drop your BTC token here, I appreciate. If you don't have BTC, I have wallet address of any crypto you have.

1MzYh6komcS5FGE7XVnqCs7qGSPdnbBjN3
correct guy
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2021
mamaa88:

Are u from Oba?
Am from Oba too
Isu Ebii
yeah grin
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Zetty177x: 6:02am On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Chief priest was his manager bar man. Obi is the owner of d Cubana

Na wa o ..I was thinking chief Priest is the owner. The poster for just write an intro though on the Cubana owner

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by SocialJustice: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2021
gumaveddy:
correct guy
Life na sense, I do my best to avoid Nigerian banks.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ikea81: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Rollace, nice place. Their 9k pepper soup make sense die.
Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Konquest: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
SandraJane:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNS64rnBnUf/

grin... Badass of Oba... No
hiding place for you again,
good or bad!

#70s guys... We rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Konquest:

grin... Badass of Oba... No
hiding place for you again,
good or bad!

#70s guys... We rock.
Daddy wa! I could have sworn you're a 60s guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Celebrates 46th Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Konquest: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ishilove:

Daddy wa! I could have sworn
you're a 60s guy cheesy
@Ishilove... Oi Howdy?! wink

The very annoying spam bot trapped my post in the travel section the night you posted
your comment so I could not
reply your mention that night.

@topic
*grinning intensely*

Yup! Lol... You know how to
sniff out info Ishilove. Bae, I'm
a mad cool Generation-X
(60s to 70s). Go figure. grin

On the other hand, Obi Cubana seems to be a decent guy though. It's some of his younger associates that went overboard (at the event of his late mum that was supposed
to be solemn) throwing and stepping hard on money which violates the Central Bank
regulations. The attitude of excessively showing off is
indicative of deep low self-esteem.

Sleep tight and sweet dreams
Ishi.

Ciao.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity: Traders Throng Aba, Onitsha, Lagos, Kano Markets - Punch / 3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / GT Bank Lifts Restrictions And Limitations On Its Naira Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.