Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Please I Need Your Advice On This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Your Advice On This (325 Views)

I Have Been Passing Through Hell Because Of My Mum...your Advice Is Needed / Hey Guys!! I Was Released From Prison After Two Years Need Your Advice / I Have Been Receiving Disturbing Messages From This Number. I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice On This by Saao(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please I need your advice or opinion on this. Few days unwanted person came to my house to quarrel me in my house and in the process I told her to leave my house but she refused to leave that I can't force her out.
Now my question is that, can you force unwanted person physically out of your house without incure the wrath of the law?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Kriss216: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2021
Saao:
Hello everyone,
Please I need your advice or opinion on this. Few days unwanted person came to my house to quarrel me in my house and in the process I told her to leave my house but she refused to leave that I can't force her out.
Now my question is that, can you force unwanted person physically out of your house without incure the wrath of the law?
Girl wey you suppose carry throw-way comot for house, you're here asking civil question.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by ATTAHDYE(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2021
I hope it is not your wife/girlfriend you're calling unwanted person? You cannot throw her out!
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Saao(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Girl wey you suppose carry throw-way comot for house, you're here asking civil question.
no be girl, na person wife and her husband na police wife.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by EkenmaPeter(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2021
Call the police
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Kriss216: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Saao:
no be girl, na person wife and her husband na police wife.
Her husband na police wife

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Saao(m): 7:08am On Apr 12, 2021
ATTAHDYE:
I hope it is not your wife/girlfriend you're calling unwanted person? You cannot throw her out!
not my wife.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Saao(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Her husband na police wife
no she's a police wife but that's not the case, I just want to know the legality of throwing unwanted person out of my house next time forcefully
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Kriss216: 7:11am On Apr 12, 2021
Saao:
no she's a police wife but that's not the case, I just want to know the legality of throwing unwanted person out of my house next time forcefully
How she take enter your house?
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Saao(m): 7:11am On Apr 12, 2021
EkenmaPeter:
Call the police
that's what is in my mind but it will take time before they get here
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Saao(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:

How she take enter your house?
she is related to my wife. She has been disturbing me and I need to deal with her once and for all legitimately
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by EkenmaPeter(m): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2021
Saao:
that's what is in my mind but it will take time before they get here
It's better than using force
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by americaninja1: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Saao:
she is related to my wife. She has been disturbing me and I need to deal with her once and for all legitimately
disturbing U for what ? Since she’s related to your wife, call your wife to talk to her. If u go rough handle person wife anyhow u will see crazy o. And uno women sabi exaggerate. She fit talk say u Dey try kill her.(attempted murder) suru shey koko o
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by Saao(m): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
americaninja1:
disturbing U for what ? Since she’s related to your wife, call your wife to talk to her. If u go rough handle person wife anyhow u will see crazy o. And uno women sabi exaggerate. She fit talk say u Dey try kill her.(attempted murder) suru shey koko o
murder ke, forcing someone from my house can't be case of murder
Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by tito44: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Don't touch anybody thus time oo, Buhari hunger and frustration is everwhere. People u think are healthy aren't really. Some people go just vex die for ur hand and u go enter gbege

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice On This by americaninja1: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Saao:
murder ke, forcing someone from my house can't be case of murder
issokay

(1) (Reply)

RAPE SCANDAL!!! "Baba Ijesha" Rape Confession Video Surface Online (WATCH VIDEO) / Man Arrested By The EFCC For Trafficking Human Parts In Port Harcourt / Yobe Based Nigerian Police Officer In Tears As He Laments Poor Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.