Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time (71687 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by vecman22(m): 3:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fuckeveryday2:
5 years time is too far, Covid-19 benefits would be rounding up by the end of this year...so its Back to dating which no dey too pay again.

Bro abeg how them dey run this covid 19 benefit thing?

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by mrkings84(m): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
So how does the point she was trying to make align with the naked pictures?

Am the wondering what collaboration the pics have with the statement!
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Bakrabas: 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bet9jaVirtual:
Y’all should stop promoting scam.
But let’s tackle the major reason why most of this boys do fraud, you would know that the govt has failed us woefully.

I am a graduate and I am teaching in a school that pays 25k per month and they even owe us most of the time.

What a time to be in a world and a country called NIGERIA

FAILED COUNTRY
FAILED NATION
FAILED LEADERS

FROM A HEARTBROKEN NIGERIAN

The government shouldn't be an excuse, are they the only ones that the government failed?

Work hard and pray, the little you earns is much if God is in it.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by tutudesz: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
All this grin motivational speaker
seyz91:
i wonder o

hoelosho dishing out advice
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sarmiz24:
Waiting on the street to kill a young nigga like u mean say u’ve always been on the street, u have never left the street and u will die on the street Poor idiot... why u no pray make u get money and leave the street mumu man say him go wait village people at work

Use ur head, niggah.

Go back and read the last paragraph in my comment.

And BTW,

armed robbers must not be spared, they deserve immediate death.

Now, tell my where in my comment I said Yahoo boys would be killed. undecided
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by PissfulProtester: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:

Really, this is some dumb ass shit man. This shouldn't be coming from a grown ass man. I can only overlook your piece of garbage if you're a teen.
Tell that rubbish up there to world billionaire's. Don't even go too far, your politician's here, Dangote, Tinubu lineage, that DJ Cuppy's dad, do you think they are saints? Yet they possess enough wealth to make their next 14 generations comfortable.
Change your mindset man, you've been imprisoned for long.
I've been in the game for long and I know 87% of Nigerian wealthy individuals have a dark past even a darker work going on for them.
goat
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Kingchuksero: 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yeye dey smell. Imagine the person rendering advice. Chai!!! Even the least Yahoo boy can sustain your cheap self for 5 decades. How many professors are billionaires?

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by TATALoAlaMu: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Heya, 1 yahoo boy don dump her ass!!

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sarmiz24(m): 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
And what makes u different from the robbers u promised to kill on the street? Abi police no dey naija again, my nigga u are a muderer in disguise them suppose put u on watchlist... and like I said Na only agbero dey stay for street wait for arm robber to kill and burn so definitely u are one of the owoda boys for lagos go get a good paying job man and pray to be successful and hire people to catch arm robber 4 u no let ur village people roll dice wit ur destiny
MrNipplesLover:

Use ur head, niggah.

Go back and read the last paragraph in my comment.

And BTW,

armed robbers must not be spared, they deserve immediate death.

Now, tell my where in my comment I said Yahoo boys would be killed. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sarmiz24:
And what makes u different from the robbers u promised to kill on the street? Abi police no dey naija again, my nigga u are a muderer in disguise them suppose put u on watchlist... and like I said Na only agbero dey stay for street wait for arm robber to kill and burn so definitely u are one of the owoda boys for lagos go get a good paying job man and pray to be successful and hire people to catch arm robber 4 u no let ur village people roll dice wit ur destiny

I can see you're a Yahoo boy.

As ur daddy, my single advice for you and your others is to invest the lil money you've saved so far in a legit business (any).

It'd be very disastrous if you boys later go broke in the next 5 years and litter the streets, or turn armed robbers (cos this is not impossible).

You can share this lil advice with your boys. It will definitely help them, too.

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Emmanuelcann: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Prodigee:
She making some sense though. You can hardly prosper with stolen wealth!
You can NEVER prosper
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by BENEAMATA: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
bluefilm:
How E take kwansign her?

she dey look for " SIGNing " .
with those " display " , i doubt she is fully into SINGing .
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by AlexB300: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
1000trillion:
Wetin we go call this thing now...Yansh or Bum bum or Ukwu

This girl go get odour with her okirika stone pant
why? Why? embarassed embarassed
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Asianjollof007:

Ashewo

I'm very holy
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sarmiz24(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Daddy abi na papa Johnbull tell that advice to ur kids and let them know not investing is the reason why u turn to owoda in Lagos waiting for arm robbers to kill for ur information I’m not a yahoo boy and I have no affiliation whatsoever with fraud I’m an artiste and I own my own Bizness out here all thanks to Jah so mind how u dey tag people yahoo for spotting the nonsense post u made Adagba ma Ronu ni yin baba
MrNipplesLover:

I can see you're a Yahoo boy.

As ur daddy, my single advice for you and your others is to invest the lil money you've saved so far in a legit business (any).

It'd be very disastrous if you boys later go broke in the next 5 years and litter the streets, or turn armed robbers (cos this is not impossible).

You can share this lil advice with your boys. It will definitely help them, too.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Skepticus: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekg911:
That guy..slawormiir na scam. He promise to open a wechat account and I sent him 20k and he ran away

cheesy grin

Good for you.

A sucker (mumu) is born every minute - PT Barnum

Scammer trying to scam another yahoo boy.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sterope(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
It depends on the cash out and their spending habits as well.
jaxxy:

If they stop and invest they may get away with it but if they continue no matter the investment it will sink. Learn from invictusObi and hushpuppi
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Brunosamel(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yoighaman:

So, you think cheerfully giving away other people's (stolen) money is an hedge against karma?
I used to believe the word "crime doesn't pay" but after so much thinking and brain storming I found out it pays...

Believe what you want, it's all about survival

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
Sarmiz24:
Daddy abi na papa Johnbull tell that advice to ur kids and let them know not investing is the reason why u turn to owoda in Lagos waiting for arm robbers to kill for ur information I’m not a yahoo boy and I have no affiliation whatsoever with fraud I’m an artiste and I own my own Bizness out here all thanks to Jah so mind how u dey tag people yahoo for spotting the nonsense post u made [b]Adagba ma Ronu ni yin baba
[/s]

Take the advice.

Stay blessed.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Brunosamel(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
YorubaLord:

What tha hell are you smoking?

Cheerfully distributing money stolen from innocent, hardworking pple. You see why Nigeria is the way it is... sad. angry

even the the guy napoleon hill that wrote think and grow rich was an agent of pyramid scheme and scams... If yahoo will pay you my brother do it

It's all about survival bro...

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by DSC7: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:

Really, this is some dumb ass shit man. This shouldn't be coming from a grown ass man. I can only overlook your piece of garbage if you're a teen.
Tell that rubbish up there to world billionaire's. Don't even go too far, your politician's here, Dangote, Tinubu lineage, that DJ Cuppy's dad, do you think they are saints? Yet they possess enough wealth to make their next 14 generations comfortable.
Change your mindset man, you've been imprisoned for long.
I've been in the game for long and I know 87% of Nigerian wealthy individuals have a dark past even a darker work going on for them.

envy not the rich.....

The Blessings of God maketh rich and adds no sorrow......

For it is easier for a camel to pass through the eyes of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God......

Ill gotten wealth will vanish when you least expect....

Do the right thing always, work and pray for Grace at the appointed time God will lift you....

Been there seen worst las las only God can Bless you and give you peace of mind...

Say No To Crime!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by smogia1994(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

The Queen Elizabeth and all her entire empire are prospering from our stolen money.

your a big foooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll for having such sentiment, is it the reasons youscam people of their hard earn money, inshort your a big bastard for this damn statement
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by PoshTraveler: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
who ever made this front page deserves a good beating
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by DSC7: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
You can NEVER prosper

Lmao.......

I love the way u dropped the Bomb....

There is a path that seems right to a man but the end is destruction.....
Each time i cross paths with dos Gboys i always SHM....
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Minemrys: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Brunosamel:
Most of them are not financially educated that's the major problem most of them have...

But majority of them are cheerful givers that why some of them never go broke in the long run
isn't that ir0nic? Yah0o boys cheerful givers. Paradoxical.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Kingstanding: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abfinest007:
Shut your gutter Come to see houses and hotels that this yahoo boys are building makes me wonder how they do it
. They built houses and hotels by making some families crying day and night even to the extent that some committed suicide. Okay no problem but I pray you too or your family will fall victim of these good for nothing yahoo guys. These yahoo guys have let thousands of Nigerians loose opportunity of doing legitimate business with foreigners. Yahoo guys will not end it well.

2 Likes

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Minemrys: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abfinest007:
Shut your gutter Come to see houses and hotels that this yahoo boys are building makes me wonder how they do it
why taking it personal? It's s0me0ne's opini0n na.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Yoighaman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sarmiz24:
Lol Karma ain’t shiit man, you are too old to be believing in fairy tales.. why e karma never karma all the politicians ode

I asked a question and instead of you to answer intelligently, you are calling me "ode", if I insult you and your family members now, you will start singing another song...anyway, be a Yahoo! boy without peace and let the rest of us face our legit hustle in peace. Cheers bro.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Minemrys: 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nairalandian:
No matter how you want to justify Yahoo, it is bad and will always be bad.
I don't have any political aspiration, but, had I been the president, after increasing general living conditions, increasing minimum wage, providing jobs, and one oponu still decides to involve himself in Yahoo, walahi, I go send you go warfront for Borno.
Na gun wey dem take fight World War 1, una go use dey fight.
By the time dem do OG Fundz, burial, I go see whether people no go run from yahoo
thank God we d0n't have u as president. Increasing minimum wage does n0thing to make general living c0nditi0ns better. It's obvious u got no idea how to run a state.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Codes151(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Girls n their mentality.

Can a lady not make money?
Must you look for person way blow to marry?
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by uthlaw: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bet9jaVirtual:
Y’all should stop promoting scam.
But let’s tackle the major reason why most of this boys do fraud, you would know that the govt has failed us woefully.

I am a graduate and I am teaching in a school that pays 25k per month and they even owe us most of the time.

What a time to be in a world and a country called NIGERIA

FAILED COUNTRY
FAILED NATION
FAILED LEADERS

FROM A HEARTBROKEN NIGERIAN
buy lapy make u find hacker for Cyprus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.