Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. (2117 Views)

How Do You React To A Situation Where A Guy Spend On Your Gal When Trying To Woo / If U See Your Gal Friend With Money, It Is Right To Question Her? / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
This month alone, alotta guys here have opened the book of lamentation 4 vs 16 about their gals infidelity/behavior (when in relationship with them).

To help y'll out, a compiled short guide-to-guide lists in making your gals loyal awaits your digestion. Enjoy.

•Opt for single mothers--the best of the best.

•place her on a monthly stipend of 45k, or above.

• Worship the ground she walks on.

• Help out in laundering her clothes, and some chores.

• Always be the one to apologize after a quarrel.

• Pray for her. Your success, or failure in life depends on her.

• Take care of her family, in detriment to yours.

• Fight for love

• Kill for her, if possible.

• if, and when she does cheat, forgive her wholeheartedly. To err is human.

Don't thank me,
You are welcome kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Brunosamel(m): 8:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Damn who is this person spitting out nonsense.... Mere looking at your vil mentality is obvious that you high on weed

Do you even know anything about masculinity talk of more of yourself that will make you look so down on yourself this way...

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Ayo2004: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2021
Useless simp undecided
Naso she go turn u to slave still leave u for a guy who does almost none of these

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 9:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Brunosamel:
Damn who is this person spitting out nonsense.... Mere looking at your vil mentality is obvious that you high on weed

Do you even know anything about masculinity talk of more of yourself that will make you look so down on yourself this way...
cry me a river bro grin
Women are meant to taken care of, loved, and respected
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:
Useless simp undecided
Naso she go turn u to slave still leave u for a guy who does almost none of these
How?
And, what those useless simp means?
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by tosik(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
op i think say u need counseling and deliverance...i wont say much..just waiting for the elders below me to carry out all the necessary talk.
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Brunosamel(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2021
ThiagoKid:
cry me a river bro grin
Women are meant to taken care of, loved, and respected
veryly I have seen you are a manipulated man, keep worshipping women thinking they are extraordinary don't forget to dig your grave and keep them intact

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by usj(m): 9:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Another unrealistic expectation from the OP. Whoever wants to cheat would, and it has nothing to do with whoever in been cheated on, whatever the cheater says are just excuses. Don't go about begging for love. Whoever loves you would respect you enough and be faithful to you.

Don't settle for less, and don't believe you can change anybody. If, someone changes is their choice and nothing do to with you.
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by benqo01(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2021
You have to work on your senses
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by realman42: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2021
Simp!
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by yomi007k(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Is this what your father taught you?
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2021
lol some of y'all tagging op a Simp ain't getting the sarcasm in the write-up Sha cheesy

niqqa is just being sarcastic and ironic. degrading the Simps who do such for women grin

coz i can't believe my gender would ever simp to that extent

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Ayo2004: 10:40am On Apr 12, 2021
ThiagoKid:
How?
And, what those useless simp means?
It means what you are
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by okrikaboi: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2021
People who don't understand are very unintelligent

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Brunosamel:
veryly I have seen you are a manipulated man, keep worshipping women thinking they are extraordinary don't forget to dig your grave and keep them intact
How many feet should I dig bro? Just in case though
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
This OP na female hiding under male moniker.. I dey suspect am since. Now its confirmed
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
benqo01:
You have to work on your senses
Are you even sure you have senses too? Nah, I won't think so sad
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
dairykidd:
This OP na female hiding under male moniker.. I dey suspect am since. Now its confirmed
cos I said you should treat the female gender, right? Guyyy, you are just confused
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
yomi007k:
Is this what your father taught you?
yes
When my dad still works in a multinational company, he do gives his wife his every month salary.

Thats what he taught us sad
Honor women!
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
tosik:
op i think say u need counseling and deliverance...i wont say much..just waiting for the elders below me to carry out all the necessary talk.
would you help out in it too.? sad
I think I really do need it.
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ayo2004:

It means what you are
and you, what are you? embarassed
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThiagoKid:
cos I said you should treat the female gender, right? Guyyy, you are just confused
That's not treating her right. That's slavery/ bondage. You are the confused one here undecided
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by tosik(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThiagoKid:
would you help out in it too.? sad
I think I really do need it.
am not a therapist nor a counselor...so u can try and find it around u ovathere..
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
dairykidd:

That's not treating her right. That's slavery/ bondage. You are the confused one here undecided
slavery? Hmmmm...but, men are slaves before now
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
tosik:

am not a therapist nor a counselor...so u can try and find it around u ovathere..
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
But, why are guys cuming for my head sef
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
okrikaboi:
People who don't understand are very unintelligent
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol some of y'all tagging op a Simp ain't getting the sarcasm in the write-up Sha cheesy

niqqa is just being sarcastic and ironic. degrading the Simps who do such for women grin

coz i can't believe my gender would ever simp to that extent
kiss
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by NiRfreak(m): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2021
People are dull on this thread.....This irony is obvious now....haba
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by ThiagoKid(m): 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
NiRfreak:
People are dull on this thread.....This irony is obvious now....haba
you sef imagine... sad
Re: How To Make Your Gal Loyal To You Alone--just You Alone. by Dreadlock69(m): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sarcasm is very healthy to the mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Should I Let In To Live With Me, Mother Or Boyfriend? / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Garri Trend Vs Indomie Trend, Which One Kills The Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.