Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Worried? (1136 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried? by Igbankpa(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2021
My girlfriend was invited recently to a particular church by a friend of hers and on her first day of worshipping with them a prophesy was made about her of how she is been troubled spiritually by the family of her ex fiance. she was told to undergo a 14 days fasting and prayers and was asked to relocate to the church during that period. I don't really subscribe to their mode of worship which is entirely different from what I'm use to, for instance she was asked to buy white handkerchief and packs of water and other stuffs which I can't remember and was given some rules to abide by within the said fasting period if she must get results, all this instructions negates the tenets of Christianity as I know it and doesn't sit well with me but she was actually comfortable with them and did as she was told.
She is done with the fasting and prayers and recently came to my place to visit when she asked for a picture of mine that she needs it for a prayer session on my behalf.
Actually I'm going through a very difficult time of my Life, nothing seems to be working and I'm currently broke and jobless, I understand it's a phase that will eventually pass and I'm doing the best I can to get out of this situation believeing GOD to crown my effort.
She said she needed the picture for a prayer session on my behalf which I refused to give her not knowing that she took it without my consent and I only got to know when she called me later in the day after getting home. Considering the fact that there are too many diabolical churches springing up this days with many false prophets and evil men disguised as men of GOD misleading people, I really Don't know what to think anymore cos left for her I believe she has good intentions but I'm still not comfortable with the whole thing.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Since she has good intentions let her pray for you and o.p try to visit the church with her ......signing out

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? by donstan18: 9:23am On Apr 12, 2021
Pastors are rich in Nigeria because of the stupidity and gullibility of women.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Isokoson1: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Bros op,omo i no even know wetin i wan talk again self...but just dey pray on ur own...make God grant u all ur wishes...e go better...as for ur bae ...just dey watch first..if u think say e don dey pass becareful...tell her make jakpa

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Kriss216: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Una still dey keep hard-copy photos in this modern age
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Bornsinner7: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Go collect your picture back

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Brunosamel(m): 9:56am On Apr 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
My girlfriend was invited recently to a particular church by a friend of hers and on her first day of worshipping with them a prophesy was made about her of how she is been troubled spiritually by the family of her ex fiance. she was told to undergo a 14 days fasting and prayers and was asked to relocate to the church during that period. I don't really subscribe to their mode of worship which is entirely different from what I'm use to, for instance she was asked to buy white handkerchief and packs of water and other stuffs which I can't remember and was given some rules to abide by within the said fasting period if she must get results, all this instructions negates the tenets of Christianity as I know it and doesn't sit well with me but she was actually comfortable with them and did as she was told.
She is done with the fasting and prayers and recently came to my place to visit when she asked for a picture of mine that she needs it for a prayer session on my behalf.
Actually I'm going through a very difficult time of my Life, nothing seems to be working and I'm currently broke and jobless, I understand it's a phase that will eventually pass and I'm doing the best I can to get out of this situation and believe GOD to crown my effort.
She said she needed the picture for a prayer session on my behalf which I refused to give her not knowing that she took it without my consent and I only got to know when she called me later in the day after getting home. Considering the fact that there are too many diabolical churches springing up this days with many false prophets and evil men disguised as men of GOD misleading people.
I really Don't know what to think anymore cos left for her I believe she has good intentions but I'm still not comfortable with the whole thing.
even jesus himself didn't use all those stuff to deliver people in the Bible, bringing picture, white handkerchief, candles all those stuff sound fetish to me

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Kondomatic(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2021
May we no use our hand supply people wetin dey go use tie us.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by dom80: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2021
op this is serious. your babe is adding more problems to her problem and she has decided to add you up to the problem in general. you need to call her to order. you don't need any pastor to pray for you before you can be successful. pray to God yourself. you are a miracle to yourself as long as you believe and have faith in God. you don't need any pastor to perform miracle for you. so, be careful of your babe and watch closely because the church can brainwash her against you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Igbankpa(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Since she has good intentions let her pray for you and o.p try to visit the church with her ......signing out
You think so? like I said, I don't trust this churches with their strange practices, I saw a thread just now where the OP complained about how his brother is being manipulated by this so called churches to his own detriment. I don't really think it's a good idea, she has been inviting me to the church which I always refuse.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by fineboynl(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2021
she might have good intentions but end up doing the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by bmdmix3: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2021
who ever falls for this churches nah fool even God hate fools

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Igbankpa(m): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2021
donstan18:
Pastors are rich in Nigeria because of the stupidity and gullibility of women.
They go about seeking so called solutions and indirectly acrue more problems and also get their lives more complicated at the end of the day na pastor Win.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Igbankpa(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Kondomatic:
May we no use our hand supply people wetin dey go use tie us.
A very big Amen to that
Re: Should I Be Worried? by NobleDeSage001: 11:43am On Apr 12, 2021
For all intent and purpose, we can assume that she has good intentions for you.

You don't need to over think this matter.
Whenever she comes home, sit her down, warn her sternly to be careful the way she disobeys your instructions.

A healthy relationship must be built on mutual respect and understanding. You are not comfortable with the prayer pattern, she has to respect your position and abide by it.

Meanwhile, prayer is efficacious whether you have pictures/certain items of the person or not. Some persons are practising magic lately in the name of Christianity. This practice is very very unchristian.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by frozen70(f): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
Actually I'm going through a very difficult time of my Life, nothing seems to be working and I'm currently broke and jobless, I understand it's a phase that will eventually pass and I'm doing the best I can to get out of this situation and believe GOD to crown my effort.
She said she needed the picture for a prayer session on my behalf which I refused to give her not knowing that she took it without my consent and I only got to know when she called me later in the day after getting home. Considering the fact that there are too many diabolical churches springing up this days with many false prophets and evil men disguised as men of GOD misleading people.
I really Don't know what to think anymore cos left for her I believe she has good intentions but I'm still not comfortable with the whole thing.

Well I believe she loves you and wants to pray for success to come your way

And when the success comes, it's part of the prayers she had for you, meaning you can just leave her like that
Re: Should I Be Worried? by alade26632: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Go collect your picture back
Re: Should I Be Worried? by idahme(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
Actually I'm going through a very difficult time of my Life, nothing seems to be working and I'm currently broke and jobless, I understand it's a phase that will eventually pass and I'm doing the best I can to get out of this situation believeing GOD to crown my effort.
She said she needed the picture for a prayer session on my behalf which I refused to give her not knowing that she took it without my consent and I only got to know when she called me later in the day after getting home. Considering the fact that there are too many diabolical churches springing up this days with many false prophets and evil men disguised as men of GOD misleading people, I really Don't know what to think anymore cos left for her I believe she has good intentions but I'm still not comfortable with the whole thing.

You need to worry, pray against any powers that isn't of God sent towards your dwelling. Most of these folks exhibiting these tendencies you just enumerated are fake, they all have one thing in common and always negate biblical principles in their way of doing things. Keep pushing, don't get weary because your due season is about to come to your doorstep. Be steadfast in the Lord and jettison all those fake prophets and prophecies going left right and center, the Good Lord will crown your efforts with success.

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Igbankpa:
You think so? like I said, I don't trust this churches with their strange practices, I saw a thread just now where the OP complained about how his brother is being manipulated by this so called churches to his own detriment. I don't really think it's a good idea, she has been inviting me to the church which I always refuse.
whatever floats your boat the decision Is yours to take but personally I don't see foul play......signing out
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Emmadoc: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Igbankpa chai op grin
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Igbankpa(m): 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Emmadoc:
Igbankpa chai op grin
grin
Emmadoc:
Igbankpa chai op grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross Romance Angel Hot After Party / . / Man Curses His Ex-girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.