Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Truthfinder Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truthfinder Available (584 Views)

TruthFinder: Public Records Search Tool / Truthfinder And Other Background Checkers Available / Truthfinder Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2021
��Truthfinder available��

��Instant checkmate ��
FRESH ONE
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fresh logs available
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
This scammer will not rest...
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
WARNING: Be very careful please!
planetx13:
This scammer will not rest...
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Swindell:
WARNING: Be very careful please!

You must be very silly...
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Just like your father
planetx13:

You must be very silly...
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Swindell:
Just like your father

And your mother...
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
+ ur entire family
planetx13:

And your mother...
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 10:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Swindell:
+ ur entire family

And your entire generation
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
Scammer go to bed....You’re a looser
planetx13:

And your entire generation
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 5:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Swindell:
Scammer go to bed....You’re a looser

Hopeless soul... Be looking for who to scam 1k ... Don't look for something to do with your life... Wretched fool
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Like i said earlier you’re a looser....as ur allegations are fake and you’re just looking for someone to pour your bitterness on....check someone else idiot and stop jumping at people’s threads
planetx13:

Hopeless soul... Be looking for who to scam 1k ... Don't look for something to do with your life... Wretched fool
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Swindell:
Like i said earlier you’re a looser....as ur allegations are fake and you’re just looking for someone to pour your bitterness on....check someone else idiot and stop jumping at people’s threads

Mr 1k scammer... Rejected idiot with your scamming father and dirty LovePeddler of a mother... Be looking for who to scam 1k ... poverty stricken goat
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Go get a job man
planetx13:

Mr 1k scammer... Rejected idiot with your scamming father and dirty LovePeddler of a mother... Be looking for who to scam 1k ... poverty stricken goat
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol I’m not some scammer like you go check ur thread fool planetx13 mr jack of all trade and master non....lol I’ve scammed no one on here....my issue with that guy is what he deserved you can ask for our conversation screenshot....bloody bunch of idiots
planetx13:

Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Swindell:
Lol I’m not some scammer like you go check ur thread fool planetx13 mr jack of all trade and master non....lol I’ve scammed no one on here....my issue with that guy is what he deserved you can ask for our conversation screenshot....bloody bunch of idiots

Hungry fool... Why are you explaining ?? Only you have changed username 3 times ... retropie, secretpolice and now swindell... just to scam people... What kind of dirty lowlife are you? Shameless animal
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
Then you must be a fool thinking i have such time...when I’m not as jobless as you’re....bloody scammer turn iPhones robber�
planetx13:

Hungry fool... Why are you explaining ?? Only you have changed username 3 times ... retropie, secretpolice and now swindell... just to scam people... What kind of dirty lowlife are you? Shameless animal
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
Swindell:
Then you must be a fool thinking i have such time...when I’m not as jobless as you’re....bloody scammer turn iPhones robber�

But you have time to scam people... Hopeless pig... 1k scammer

His name is Joshua Temitope Michael
Uses kuda microfinance bank..20000918972
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
Fool.....the person in question can explain better what transpired between us.... so idiot what would you say about a 419 like you who tries to scam people by all means with different fake deals....we go still set trap for you...... PLEASE AVOID plantex13 he’s a 419 ooo
planetx13:

But you have time to scam people... Hopeless pig... 1k scammer
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
Swindell:
Fool.....the person in question can explain better what transpired between us.... so idiot what would you say about a 419 like you who tries to scam people by all means with different fake deals....we go still set trap for you...... PLEASE AVOID plantex13 he’s a 419 ooo

Oga pack well... 1k scammer... Hungry fool... Who asked you for explanation...
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lol.... 419.....No deal for u today send ur account details make i dash u something
planetx13:

Oga pack well... 1k scammer... Hungry fool... Who asked you for explanation...
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Swindell:
Lol.... 419.....No deal for u today send ur account details make i dash u something

From the 1k you scammed someone ?? Idiot... Wretched being
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
I’ll give you x10 so it can sustain you and your wretched lineage for a while
planetx13:

From the 1k you scammed someone ?? Idiot... Wretched being
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Swindell:
I’ll give you x10 so it can sustain you and your wretched lineage for a while

You mean x10 of the 1k you scammed someone??... Local tout... 1k scammer... Hopeless being
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2021
Mumu i left u here to get busy you’re still here ranting.....Don’t you habe reasonable things to do? 419
planetx13:

You mean x10 of the 1k you scammed someone??... Local tout... 1k scammer... Hopeless being
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Swindell:
Mumu i left u here to get busy you’re still here ranting.....Don’t you habe reasonable things to do? 419

1k scammer... Dirty street dog.... Generation of animals and hopeless souls
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2021
419 them go still catch u no worry
planetx13:

1k scammer... Dirty street dog.... Generation of animals and hopeless souls
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
Swindell:
419 them go still catch u no worry

Go and look for work and do ... Son of a dirty biitch... 1k scammer... Hungry fool
Re: Truthfinder Available by Swindell: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2021
I think you should get busy instead because I’m sure anyone with vision, prospects and responsibilities won’t stay all day on nairaland looking for who to drag.....so I’ll rather allow u keep ranting while i get better things to do with my time
planetx13:

Go and look for work and do ... Son of a dirty biitch... 1k scammer... Hungry fool
Re: Truthfinder Available by planetx13: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2021
Swindell:
I think you should get busy instead because I’m sure anyone with vision, prospects and responsibilities won’t stay all day on nairaland looking for who to drag.....so I’ll rather allow u keep ranting while i get better things to do with my time

Oga shut up... May your days be filled with sorrow.. bloody idiot....1k scammer

(1) (Reply)

Exchange RMB, Taobao domestic supplier (78naira / 1 RMB) / Lets Talk About Stable Coins... Are "Stablecoins" Actually "Stable"? / Know Your Roofing Sheet: All You Need To Know About Stone Coated Roofing Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.