Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) (58344 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by punisha: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dreyton36:
Imagine having a client from this place lol
30yrs your client go they hustle to get you $200

Come with ur U.s local banks and canada banks let's share funds jare

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Lol...na hunger go kee the gboy wey jam this kind people thinking say na white man country.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by esivue007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Puloc:
Foolishness. Some of this oyibo media organization lack sense. the took portrait photographs of prince Philip to some inland African community and gave those naive ignorant folks to pose with the dead man's pictures while claiming the worship d guy. did the tell u the even know d chap?
wow
I love ur floor design
How I wish I know u in yrs to come.
Well

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by meobizy(f): 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Since their God don die, na to move to another.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is as a result of a lack of Knowledge.
It is an error to worship a mere mortal as god.
No man is to be worshipped as god.
Prince Philip is or was a mere creature who has gone to Eternity in Heaven or Hell based on who he believed in Whole on Earth.
His position of prince does not Matter on that side.
Their is no other to be worshipped that the ALMIGHTY GOD, The Creator of the Heavens and Earth.

We Send Prayers to the people of Vanuatu, in the Name of JESUS,that the Eyes of their Understanding be opened and they Have Encounter with JESUS Christ, the KING of kings so that they will be saved
U worship an ancestor of a dead jew.
U are not different from them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
esivue007:
wow I love ur floor design How I wish I know u in yrs to come. Well
Thank you sir.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Volkswagen90:
how much will a palour cost me.
It depends on the size of the parlour. Is it 12x12 or 12 x 18? Can we talk through WhatsApp? My number is there.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by sisisioge: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
See una. Isn't this how religion starts? Someone sees something awesome about another human/phenomena/thing and greatly documents the chronicles....viola! A religion is born!

If these people were coordinated and do not have enlightened people who know better to ridicule their belief, 100 yrs from now Prince Philip will be a deity.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Goldeno(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
comparing the 1st and 2nd picture, I doubt God gave us the same brain.

one is definitely a very low quality brain

it's not fair
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Rahkman: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Daniel058:
Black Peoples and worship of gods angry
they love anything that involves worshiping.....na dem carry islam and christianity pass for head...but still the shithole of the entire world
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Rahkman: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
mansakhalifa:

And who told you these are Africans? They are Ni-Vanuatu/Vanuatuans. They are Oceanians of Melanasian stock. There is absolutely no link with Africa. You can research further on that. Ignorance is never an option in things like this, sir.

smiley

even if they are in canada it still doesn’t change the fact that they re negroes aka black niggers ....the most backward race in the entire universe undecided
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Romanoff:
I knew they would be dark skinned.
I actually didn't see that coming.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Well, now your god is dead
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s] Will you Keep quiet!
buh deep down you know thats a valid point

3 Likes

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2021
[s]
Mhimi007:
buh deep down you know thats a valid point
[/s]
Very Foolish point
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Very Foolish point
is there any difference between my foolish point and your beliefs

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Mhimi007(m): 8:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Very Foolish point
is there any difference between my foolish point and your belief
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by afroniger: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Smh. Amd they had to be Blacks, worshipping a white man.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Romanoff:
I knew they would be dark skinned.
As usual. The black man's foolishness is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Confirm ment + ignorance.
Now, imagine that this their religion and belief started about 3000 years ago and have been widely spread and accepted. grin
But anyways, watch people who believe in a god they've never seen insult these folks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2021
I need Visa of this country
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Kessythegeek(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Don't be fooled! One way or the other I think at some point in their lives.... When the British people invaded their land — they got rid of all their local deities and sold these beliefs to them— the belief of the white man being god. Fear the British monarch.

Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code: APSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PoshTraveler: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2021
bomb them all
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Puloc:
Foolishness. Some of this oyibo media organization lack sense. the took portrait photographs of prince Philip to some inland African community and gave those naive ignorant folks to pose with the dead man's pictures while claiming the worship d guy. did the tell u the even know d chap?

1.They are not Africans, they are Polynesians/melanesians. Their islands are far off the coast of New Zealand. They are darkskinned but not Africans.DNA testing even shows no relation to us blackmen

2.The news is quite old...I first heard about them some 18 years ago...

3. Read about cargo cult to understand why.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Zetty177x: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2021
And one yeye clout chaser was swearing for Prince that she won't forgive him over slavery...of 1525...and the Prince wasn't born then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Your post is ladened with ignorance, sir.

First of all the guys in those pictures are not Africans. They are Ni-Vanuatu. Ni-Vanuatu are not Africans but Oceanians of Melanasian stock.

The mere fact that they appear 'black' to you does not make them 'Africans'. After all, the hood/cowl does not make the monk.

Secondly, there is nothing new or contrived about this. This has been a thing even long before a lot of us on this forum came into this world. I am actually surprised that you are actually just learning of it. That is why you should read wide and learn some more about the world you live.

The islanders knew of Prince Philip because they saw him when he visited their island with the Queen. This was far back as 1970s. For more info:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwie3KLI9PjvAhVcg_0HHcw5DVEQFjAEegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3_4Nvf6TrHhtMtxYg9n8kv

Thank you. The rest of us couldn't type much to educate that ignorant fellow. He must be from the new Black movement, where being White is a crime against humanity

2 Likes

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2021
May he never rest in peace for his role in colonization of Yoruba land
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by onuman: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2021
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-pacific-island-village-prince-23884121

Mad people everywhere.

That’s why black men in one West African country still can’t untie the shackles they were put into by one Oyibo man colonial civil servant.

Worse, presence of crude oyel makes them want to perish under the shackles.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Poverty is a curse
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2021
There are many wild cultures with pink skinned people! Why the constant fixation on those with the black skin?

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by RapistOnBail: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2021
unanonso:

Pls, never worship man and never support the worship of man.
As for Jesus, He first God before He became man to save man from sin.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Can you argue with your common sense rather than bringing up a passage from a story book?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Kubernetes: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2021
The Republic of Vanuatu is an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean, northeast of New Caledonia, east of Australia and west of Fiji. The Y-shaped chain of fourteen main islands between the South Pacific Ocean and the Coral Sea is of volcanic origin and home to several active volcanoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Fires Rex Tillerson, US Sec. of State Who Just Visited Nigeria Few Days / – Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.