Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,427 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) (58361 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip Walking In The Palace / Pictures & Video From Prince Philip's Funeral In London / Prince Philip To Join Late Kings And Queens In A 200-Year-Old Iron Vault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by umarfantami(m): 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Will you Keep quiet!
HE SAID THE TRUTH MAN
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 12:11am On Apr 14, 2021
umarfantami:
HE SAID THE TRUTH MAN
" Folly is Joy to Him/Her that is Destitute of Wisdom "
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by unanonso(m): 9:00am On Apr 14, 2021
RapistOnBail:
You can’t reason logically without quoting the story book

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2021
TheChildOfGod:

Hey, you need to calm down. You're condemning them for worshipping a man as God simply because you were taught to only worship another man (Jesus) as God.

If Jesus could be born of a mortal, live as a mortal and die like a mortal and be God, why can't someone else be? That your own God is different doesn't necessarily make theirs to be false...you were just taught differently.

At the end we are all going to hell in another man's religion, so let's learn to be tolerant.

We are not taught to worship Jesus.

The historical facts show why Jesus is different.

Every other human figure be it Muhammad, Prince Philip, Rutherford, Buddha all died and their remains were here on Earth. Only Jesus Christ remains ain't here. He broke the norm is continually existing now. His tomb remains empty. Even Islam agrees he is with God and is returning back.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2021
Matheusmartin:
U worship an ancestor of a dead jew.
U are not different from them.

What do you animal?

Can you show me a tomb with Jesus remains in there?

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:09am On Apr 14, 2021
Incognito403:

Your response shows you were dazed!

Typical response of a Nigerian christian.
At best, some of you will say: you can't understand because you don't have the spirit.

Spirit of what please? Spirit of dogmatism?!

Typical Headslamming taqiyyist response.
What spirit do you have?

Spirit of Pedophilia

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I thought the late Prince was a Christian.
Why didn't he introduce them to Christ?
Instead he made them worship him.

After all he was part of the same people that introduce your grandparents to Christ.

Wetin happen!

A typical Headslamming taqiyyist response.

Shekau is a Muslim so going by your logic. He is introducing us all to real islam by beheading people and attacking videos.

The first companions of Qāsim(Real name not Muhammad) used to struggle to drink his abultion water and blood. I guess they worship Qāsim. After all they gave him the name, Muhammad which means the praised one.

Wetin happen?

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2021
mhmsadyq:

WOW!
What is Wow!!!

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2021
Minemrys:

same way atheists would c0nfr0nt your faith.

Same way Atheist can't deny the historical facts that happened as regards Jesus all they can do is scorn.

Even the highly reverred Dr. Bart Erhman, that attacks Christianity as an Atheist agrees that Jesus Christ was a historical figure.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
mhmsadyq:

They posed with their own messiah.

You too pose with your own nah.

Do you think Allah was confused when he called Jesus Al-Masih and he didn't call any other prophet Al-Masih?

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:23am On Apr 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
What about the stupid Nigerian Christians muslims morons worshipping non existent white blue eyed middle east guys? Stupid people

Well, your gods were too weak to stop the God of the Jews and the god of the Arab from dominating your ancestors.

Do you think you are more stupid to continue to trust what's too powerless to preserve it's worship?

The Christians for thousand of years have been persecuted for hundreds of year even till today in several nations but one way or the other their God still manages to raise a former Muslim even in Arabic countries who manages to start teaching the people the true ways of God and hundreds get to leave Islam. People like Christian Prince, Al-Fadi, etc

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2021
ModestGal:

Ode, you were there when he was first God abi?
The way you quoted bible that he was God, is the way they can also quote their scripture that the man was once God before. You are both fools,you worship men that ate, deficated, hungry, normal human being like you

Low budget Aba logo maker.

Oyo lowlife roadside photographer.

Until you show me a grave with the remains of Jesus Christ then we can start conversation. Even highly educated Atheist who went to school not community grammer trained student like you agree that Jesus was historical.

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Incognito403:

Many people have performed miracles before him. The bible is full of their stories; David, Daniel, Abraham etc.

What makes his miracle different from theirs? Why do you not worship them, too?

None of them created like Him.
None of them were as perfect as Him.
None of them paid the ultimate price like Him.
All of them were created by Him.
Even devils acknowledge His divinity like even Muhammad 600years after and who was far removed from the scene of Jesus historical life. Muhammad that tried to tell lies against Jesus but still ended up saying that Jesus was the Word and Spirit of Allah. How can a mere human be that?

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Christian sex slave spotted. That's how they quote bible to justify their acute stupidity. You will never quote the bible verses that says Israelites are not to buy their slaves from Israel but are to go to other lesser nations like yours and buy slaves like you. You wont quote the part that God justify slave brutality and raping women who are spoils of war captured by Israeli soldiers. I wish boko hara will waste idiots like you from our country

You won't quote the part that Jesus Christ never did any of these and that it is Jesus that fulfilled the Law and showed us the perfect way, understanding and knowledge of the true God and not Moses, Abraham, David as no christian worships them but Jesus Christ.

Idi.ot

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2021
kalu61:
This is an intellectual funeral service you conducted on Righteousness2

grin

Fools patting their fellow fools on the back.

The problem is there an empty tomb proving Jesus resurrection?
Yes.
Any Scientific find of His remains?
Nope
Have Scholars on different divide looked at this issue?
Yes.
Do even the Atheist Scholars like Bart Erhman agree on the historicity of Jesus Christ?
Yes

Then why should we be moved by Olodos like you and what you say.

1 Like

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2021
monfizzy:
Before [s]you say rubbish about these people, be informed that you’re no more different from them when you pray/worship your imaginary Allah/Jesus. It’s same brainwashing, stupidity and ignorance[/s].

Allah might be imaginary but Atheist Scholar like Bart Erhman agree Jesus was historical.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Viknat:
no mind am . Dem say Jesus is God. Jesus father is the God we are supposed to worship. How churches have brainwashed people is what I find hard to understand

Mu.mu.

Ask your Muhammad why he said Allah said Jesus is His Spirit and Word.

Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Incognito403: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

None of them created like Him.
None of them were as perfect as Him.
None of them paid the ultimate price like Him.
All of them were created by Him.
Even devils acknowledge His divinity like even Muhammad 600years after and who was far removed from the scene of Jesus historical life. Muhammad that tried to tell lies against Jesus but still ended up saying that Jesus was the Word and Spirit of Allah. How can a mere human be that?
Struck a nerve, did I? When you're able to speak with dignity you'll get a good response.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by kalu61(m): 11:48am On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

Fools patting their fellow fools on the back.

The problem is there an empty tomb proving Jesus resurrection?
Yes.
Any Scientific find of His remains?
Nope
Have Scholars on different divide looked at this issue?
Yes.
Do even the Atheist Scholars like Bart Erhman agree on the historicity of Jesus Christ?
Yes

Then why should we be moved by Olodos like you and what you say.
Evidence this or evidence that, why did you think your religion is superior to others?. When science favours your theory you clap, when it doubts it you frown. Why condenm others religion when your own religion was passed to you.

I think the biggest fool is one who thinks he religion is superior to others and what to foster it on others when he neither witness or saw Jesus.

God is God and not a Christian. Get that into your skull.

I just dignified you with response. Note that l don't respond to people who can't present their case without insult.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pharmmaqp:

He's actually saying the same thing..

What makes you think the jews that lived with him didn't end up worshipping him too.

The same way you are condemning this tribe for worshipping prince Philip just because you know him is the same way the Jews are condemning Christians just because they know Jesus.

And to think all the knowledge you have about Jesus comes from a book handed over to your ancestors and written by foreigners doesn't make you any better from these people.

Just be tolerant about other people's believe because you will definitely make hell in another man's religion

If you were not an Olodo. Many of you don't read any real historical books except what you see on the internet. You would know that Africa had so much impact on Bible history unlike the qu'ran or any other religious book written or recited by just one man in a cave with no other Witness.

Psalm 105:23 talks of Egypt, an African Land thousand of years when Europeans like the Anglo-saxons that you now know as British were still druid witches and wizards.

In Genesis 10, Nimrod, son of Cush (whose name means “black”), founded a civilization in Mesopotamia. In Genesis 11, Abraham was from Ur of the Chaldees, a land whose earliest inhabitants included blacks. The people of the region where Abraham came from can be proven historically and archaeologically to have been intermixed racially. So it is possible that Abraham and those who traveled with him could have been racially mixed.

Further black presence can be found in the accounts of Hagar the Egyptian, Ishmael and his Egyptian wife, and Ishmael’s sons, especially Kedar. The Kedarites are mentioned many times in Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Nehemiah, and the word kedar means “blackness.”

Still further evidence of black presence in the patriarchal period appears with Joseph’s experiences in Egypt. Joseph married an Egyptian woman, Asenath, who was descended from Mizraim, which made her Hamitic. Thus there is a strong possibility that Asenath was black. She was the mother of Ephraim and Manasseh.

The New Testament

The New Testament also contains ample evidence of a black presence. Acts 8 tells the story of the Ethiopian eunuch, one of the first Gentiles to be baptized. He came from a black region, so he may have been black. In Acts 13 we read of Simeon, called Niger, the Latin term for black. There is also Lucias from Cyrene, a geographical location of black people.

Do these references give us absolute proof? No. But the weight of evidence indicates that blacks were not excluded from “Bible action.” Modern scholarly opinion refutes the theologians who argued against a black presence in the Bible. But sadly, the past Euro-centrist interpretation of the Bible, which did recognize a black presence in the Bible, was deliberately used by some in the past to justify the subjugation and enslavement of peoples of color.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Incognito403:

Struck a nerve, did I? When you're able to speak with dignity you'll get a good response.

grin grin

Diversionist tactics.
Nothing undignified in my response.
Don't be a coward by running away.

Bring your "facts" and let's examine the truth of it.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Incognito403: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin

Diversionist tactics.
Nothing undignified in my response.
Don't be a coward by running away.

Bring your "facts" and let's examine the truth of it.
Your username really fits you.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

Mu.mu.

Ask your Muhammad why he said Allah said Jesus is His Spirit and Word.
what kind of replys day? U not be literate enough to read what I wrote properly
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Minemrys: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

Same way Atheist can't deny the historical facts that happened as regards Jesus all they can do is scorn.

Even the highly reverred Dr. Bart Erhman, that attacks Christianity as an Atheist agrees that Jesus Christ was a historical figure.
there's no historical evidence that jesus ever lived. There's n0ne. Atleast n0t the jesus depicted in the bible. No records whatever. He's a myth like king arthur and merlin. Gotten fr0m various individuals and presented as fact. Just believe in the beautiful lie and stop tramping on other people's belief. Your's n0r mine isn't better. We are all trying to make meaning of life. Stop acting like a damn Nazi. We are all going to hell in other people's religi0n.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 6:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

What do you animal?

Can you show me a tomb with Jesus remains in there?
The jews that lived with your jesua don't even reverence him.

What do u guys know that the jews don't know?
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

You won't quote the part that Jesus Christ never did any of these and that it is Jesus that fulfilled the Law and showed us the perfect way, understanding and knowledge of the true God and not Moses, Abraham, David as no christian worships them but Jesus Christ.

Idi.ot
Bastard
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
PervertProphet:

Idi.ot
bastard
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
bastard

Like your father that you too don't know.
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Bastard

Your senior Brother
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Matheusmartin:
The jews that lived with your jesua don't even reverence him.

What do u guys know that the jews don't know?
Just like all of them call your Muhammad ha-meshuggah ("the madman"wink. But as regards Jesus Christ. All his disciples were first Jews before the Gentiles came to join the fold. Many of his followers today in israel are called Messainic Jews so some Jews even today accept Jesus just like in the 1st Century while some just like the 1st Century Pharisees Jews rejected Jesus. They choose to follow after Rabbis and are called Orthodox Jews just like Muslims today follow after Sheikhs believing a liar called Muhammad who came 600years after Jesus and believeing a false plagiarized book, qu'ran that came 900years after the Bible has long been established while rejecting the New Testament that is the actual records of Jesus Christ words and deeds. See what Jesus said to both the Orthodox Jews and Muslims today and everyone else who rejects Him.

John 5:39-47 NLT — “You search the Scriptures because you think they give you eternal life. But the Scriptures point to me! Yet you refuse to come to me to receive this life. “Your approval means nothing to me, because I know you don’t have God’s love within you. For I have come to you in my Father’s name, and you have rejected me. Yet if others come in their own name, you gladly welcome them. No wonder you can’t believe! For you gladly honor each other, but you don’t care about the honor that comes from the one who alone is God. “Yet it isn’t I who will accuse you before the Father. Moses will accuse you! Yes, Moses, in whom you put your hopes. If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me. But since you don’t believe what he wrote, how will you believe what I say?”
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Minemrys:

[s]there's no historical evidence that jesus ever lived. There's n0ne. Atleast n0t the jesus depicted in the bible. No records whatever. He's a myth like king arthur and merlin. Gotten fr0m various individuals and presented as fact. Just believe in the beautiful lie and stop tramping on other people's belief. Your's n0r mine isn't better. We are all trying to make meaning of life. Stop acting like a damn Nazi. We are all going to hell in other people's religi0n[/s].

Okay. The ramblings of an illiterate. I will let one of the most vocal Atheist Professor, Bart Erhman reply you here:

So many independent attestations of Jesus' existence, Ehrman says, are actually "astounding for an ancient figure of any kind".[2] Ehrman dismisses the idea that the story of Jesus is an invention based on pagan myths of dying-and-rising gods, maintaining that the early Christians were primarily influenced by Jewish ideas, not Greek or Roman ones,[1][2] and repeatedly insisting that the idea that there was never such a person as Jesus is not seriously considered by historians or experts in the field at all
Re: Prince Philip Worshipped As A God In Younanen, Vanuatu (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Viknat:
[s]what kind of replys day? U not be literate enough to read what I wrote properly[/s]

Illiterate, let me teach you how to type properly.

"What kind of response is this?" And not "what kind of replys day?"

"You are not literate enough to read what I wrote properly" and not "U not be literate enough...."

Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

– Man Who Shot South African Lucky Dube Says He Thought He Was A Nigerian. / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.