Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) (59272 Views)

Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by flyinnizam(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2021
You can see how the bullet scattered the porcupine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Disgusting piece of shit

197 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by pocohantas(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fly where do you live?

The other day your brother killed a crocodile.
https://www.nairaland.com/6353816/story-first-alligator-brother-caught

You have also killed a civet and a bushbuck. Today it is a monkey and a porcupine. You seem to be surrounded by wildlife and pretty determined to reduce it too.

The number and variety of animals you have killed can comfortably start a private mini-zoo.

What is in these killings for you? Sport or survival?

299 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Manq(m): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bully

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Oriyomin25(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
and some people are comfortable eating monkey, i am tired of asking how? bro why? angry

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by iamyemiakins(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Una just dey kill anything wey dey live for bush.

Guy, you and ur brother(s) should be calming down.

Widelife conservation is nothing to Nigerians.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by slawormiir: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Damn niggarrrr
Isoright....

The porcupine is dope for pepper soup...

But I can't say same for that of the monkey

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by chinchonglee(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
I can't eat it.
Please kill all animals around you ..
They are a danger no matter harmless they might look

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Keep chopping...If you like kill bush baby tomorrow and eat with panga soup..

I can't just eat any kind of meat....You want to eat monkey

Easiest bush animals to eat are those in goat family, rabbit family.

7 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by brosom(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
The country hard I swear, and anything eatable will be devoured.

My condolence goes out in wild to any land mammal both Aquatic, big and small that will cross path in Nigeria.

R.I.P in advance!

But Op, be careful with the wey u eat the porcupine o, if not the thorns go choke for ur throat..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by bro4u: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by macdammy(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Omo
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Lordave: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na wa oo

This small porcupine is what you wasted a bullet on?
A monkey too?
You want to eat a monkey?

This senseless killing of wild animals will keep going on as long as Nairaland keeps supporting it.

This is an eyesore and shouldn’t be seen on the Homepage here.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by tutudesz: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Food from the God

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by naijanative: 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigeria should enact laws to protect wildlife, what is this bikonu?

It is not every meat that we should be eager to eat. Some of these animals, expecially monkeys may carry diseases easily transmissible to humans. And some of these animals are already endangered species.

In late 80s and early 90s, there were these beautiful moths and butterflies I normally see, which I no longer see nowadays in my village. Caterpillars that form these moths and butterflies have turned to food for some.

Travel along East West Road, Bayelsa & Delta states, you will see these maggots openly sold, including turtles.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by 12spices(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
That porcupine abi rat looks nasty bro cry hope you don't plan on eating erm though lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by GoldenJAT(m): 3:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Them go chop that monkey?

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
The best news since buhari left is in the hands of unknown gun men n bandits
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Aldebaran(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
It battles me how people get mind to eat monkeys

bro4u:
Evil

The real evil is keeping a poor puppy so he can grow up giving heads angry

Animals Right Activists, where are thou

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by seunpas: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mokey eaters dey try oo

1 Like

bro keep the monkey head & balls for me...grin

I ll use for a special kind of stew grin
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by sammyj: 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Must we eat everything till they go to extinction in Africa? This is Corona and SARS in the making loading for the OP !!! shocked shocked angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by janedonez(m): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Not nice
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by helinues: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
If other countries have been killing any animal that moves, there wouldn't have been anything like Nat Geo Wild

7 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Yankee101: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
So na to chop everything?

If you chop monkey, to chop human no far for you

How do you eat the hands, feet and face that looks so human?

2 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by slowice(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nawa oo, in the next 50yrs nothing go remain for our fordt again, even rats aren't spared in this massacre

6 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by davidque: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
All Nigerian know to do is eat eat eat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Awoleesu(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ebola mongers...

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by teabully(m): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Manq:
Bully
that my Name
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by darlenese(f): 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Gory

3 Likes

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by amuwo1980: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
See what poverty can bring about , killing juvenile wild life

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday / See Where Ogbono Comes From / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.