Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) (59264 Views)

Photos Of Porcupine, Monkey, Antelope, Deer & Crocodile Killed By My Brother / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by hanson27(m): 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Irritating animals, but he dey sweet for pot oh.......mean while, FB acct of 14 years old for sale.
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Naxtrad(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you want to mine pi coin for free on Pi Network feel free to use my invite code... (nastrad202)during registration Goodluck miners✌

Download Pi Network on playstore and register using my invite code above
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Richthekid: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Judolisco(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
espionagesavvy:

If you keep hunting them they would be endangered
have you ever heard of overpopulation before some species of animals needs to be hunted like kangaroos and camels in Australia... Normal food chain and ecosystem stuffs
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by biyams(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oriyomin25:
and some people are comfortable eating monkey, i am tired of asking how? bro why? angry
I wonder o...baba if u know such run ooooo....na warning signal

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Judolisco(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oriyomin25:

Who told you monkey is not poisonous
monkeys are not poisonous... Only one specie have been discovered to be harmful to man... But if u are talking about zoonotic disease then even d cow meat u buy in d market can give u tuberculosis and some other zoonotic dxs there is nothing wrong with killing a monkey for meat so long as it is not an endangered specie.. Americans kill alligators everyday for their skins one even made front page yesterday... Hunting is a profession and it's good for d ecosystem
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Oriyomin25(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Judolisco:
monkeys are not poisonous... Only one species has been discovered to be harmful to man... But if u are talking about the zoonotic disease then even d cow meat u buy in d market can give u tuberculosis and some other zoonotic dx there is nothing wrong with killing a monkey for meat so long as it is not an endangered species. Americans kill alligators every day for their skins one even made the front page yesterday... Hunting is a profession and it's good for d ecosystem

You know what you are talking about and, not like the other guy. But how does a layman with little or no knowledge about this know the species to stay away from.. And it would interest you to know that monkeys are one of the highest carrier of zoonotic diseases. So it is irrational to ignore this threat, and don't forget there were talks that HIV, Ebola, and Corona are from monkeys, this might be rumour but then you can't tell me people that brought this up are all wrong. NO.
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by samwillyco1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Better meat for pepper soup
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by stieyven(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
flyinnizam:
You can see how the bullet scattered the porcupine.
God has a word for you in Isaiah 66:17
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Emperor88(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lordave:

This senseless killing of wild animals will keep going on as long as Nairaland keeps supporting it.

This is an eyesore and shouldn’t be seen on the Homepage here.

People like these should be arrested and jailed and the mods pushing trends like this should be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Judolisco(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oriyomin25:

You know what you are talking about and, not like the other guy. But how does a layman with little or no knowledge about this know the species to stay away from.. And it would interest you to know that monkeys are one of the highest carrier of zoonotic diseases. So it is irrational to ignore this threat, and don't forget there were talks that HIV, Ebola, and Corona are from monkeys, this might be rumour but then you can't tell me people that brought this up are all wrong. NO.
like I said most animals are carriers of zoonotic diseases, even cows, what u should tell them is to cook the meat very well to kill any germs in it before eating, that's what some people do to feed their family.. I am an environmentalist and I support Conservation... Yet it's all about d ecosystem hunting must continue to keep the system in check people have been hunting for centuries... Conservation on d other hand is poor in Nigeria... But we are trying our best we have the great green wall, national parks some non governmental organisations that are focused on conservation....

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
naijanative:
Nigeria should enact laws to protect wildlife, what is this bikonu?

It is not every meat that we should be eager to eat. Some of these animals, expecially monkeys may carry diseases easily transmissible to humans. And some of these animals are already endangered species.

In late 80s and early 90s, there were these beautiful moths and butterflies I normally see, which I no longer see nowadays in my village. Caterpillars that form these moths and butterflies have turned to food for some.

Travel along East West Road, Bayelsa & Delta states, you will see these maggots openly sold, including turtles.
Nigeria should enact law that protect what? Wildlife? Them don finish enact law wer protect human lives? Dem never finish the one for human life,na animal life u go think of.People dey die for 9ja on daily basis pass animal sef....n nothing dey happen,na animal own wer something go come happen? Una try sharr for dis kain talk!
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
These poor animals. Why did you have to kill and eat them? I don't get.
Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by Nezero(m): 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
warrenweste:

Beavers in Nigeria Ke?

He is talking about a reproductive organ

1 Like

Re: Porcupine And Monkey That Were Killed Today (PHOTOS) by akigbemaru: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
flyinnizam:
You can see how the bullet scattered the porcupine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Where Ogbono Comes From / See What A Lady Served Her Boyfriend As A Special Delicacy On His Birthday / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.