Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,101 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense (792 Views)

It's Not Redpill You Get Here, It's Blackpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense by Ayo2004: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2021
I don't understand why men scarifice everything for women and the Disney rubbish they call love.Never should you trust a woman,take care of her and do her right but keep it at the back of your mind that she is very much likely to cheat and dissapoint.
Also,do not settle for less,do not cope,do not kill yourself trying to please a woman.She would run to the next preeq
If u can't be in a relationship without sex,let her know and if she doesn't agree,go away from her.If she cant deal with the fact that she should be financially contributing to the relationship,leave her.Do not wait until
you grow more interested and start behaving like a mumu.rubbish like she is too beautiful,her curves are breathtaking should be discarded,there are millions of attractive girls so please,use your head.
Do not refuse yourself things you like to please someone else.
I am not telling u not to get married but know that marriage favours women greatly.The kids are 100% profitable for them no matter what,the man wallows in financial suffering,the sex deteriorates as time passes.As a man,u can do a survey and ask your married friends what they are going through and u will see yourself as lucky
Most Nigerian women are greedy,self entitled and not good wife material but if u eventually decide to marry,do not make the mistake of marrying women from advanced countries.If things go south,all she needs is a good lawyer and she will get the children,the house,the car,half of your Networth,half of your salary and child support and she might even share all of your hard earned asets with another man.
Love is money to women even though there are a few exceptions which is very rare.
If you took her from her boyfriend with your money,another richer man would take her from you.if you spend your finances trying to impress her,u better hope that money hole doesn't dry else u are done.Even if she helps you,most women would never let u hear the end of it

Stop saying "she loves me too much to cheat","I trust her with my life" and rubbish like that.Experience is not the best teacher at all.Discreetly take the kids for DNA test and never be too sure of anything
Below is the story of a man who fell for their traps

3 Likes

Re: Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense by Legendarytonyy: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2021
You gave love a perfect description -"Disney rubbish"
Re: Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ayo2004:
I don't understand why men scarifice everything for women and the Disney rubbish they call love.Never should you trust a woman,take care of her and do her right but keep it at the back of your mind that she is very much likely to cheat and dissapoint.
Also,do not settle for less,do not cope,do not kill yourself trying to please a woman.She would run to the next preeq
If u can't be in a relationship without sex,let her know and if she doesn't agree,go away from her.If she cant deal with the fact that she should be financially contributing to the relationship,leave her.Do not wait until
you grow more interested and start behaving like a mumu.rubbish like she is too beautiful,her curves are breathtaking should be discarded,there are millions of attractive girls so please,use your head.
Do not refuse yourself things you like to please someone else.
I am not telling u not to get married but know that marriage favours women greatly.The kids are 100% profitable for them no matter what,the man wallows in financial suffering,the sex deteriorates as time passes.As a man,u can do a survey and ask your married friends what they are going through and u will see yourself as lucky
Most Nigerian women are greedy,self entitled and not good wife material but if u eventually decide to marry,do not make the mistake of marrying women from advanced countries.If things go south,all she needs is a good lawyer and she will get the children,the house,the car,half of your Networth,half of your salary and child support and she might even share all of your hard earned asets with another man.
Love is money to women even though there are a few exceptions which is very rare.
If you took her from her boyfriend with your money,another richer man would take her from you.if you spend your finances trying to impress her,u better hope that money hole doesn't dry else u are done.Even if she helps you,most women would never let u hear the end of it

Stop saying "she loves me too much to cheat","I trust her with my life" and rubbish like that.Experience is not the best teacher at all.Discreetly take the kids for DNA test and never be too sure of anything
Below is the story of a man who fell for their traps

Hi bro
Re: Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2021
That story up there is the most painful thing I’ve ever read

2 Likes

Re: Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense by Ayo2004: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gsauce:

Hi bro
Wetin sup?
Re: Must Read For Every Man,not Redpill Just Common Sense by Savedday: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO): Woman Watches As Husband Dies After Poisoning Him For Cheating / Would You Marry A Lady Or A Man That Drinks Alcohol / How To Naturally Cure PE And Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.