Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally (32620 Views)

She Just Changed Totally... What Should I Do? / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Splitmind: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Just know that she is on her way out or has already found someone else but won't tell you. That's how they used to do, never being straightforward, always trying to frustrate into leaving so they can say it wasn't their fault for cheating and dumping.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Funkeshuga(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
how else do you want her to tell you she's not interested again dude?

you men of nowadays should learn how to manage a lady, even the lady wey I dey flirt with them no born her well to ignore my calls not to talk of gf

what I notice why guys are now the victims of broken relationship lately is because they revealed too much of affectionate to a lady or you made her get used to you buying her goodies then you stop perhaps because of financial ground, such atenu lady are meant to change

that relationship is dead and no matter how you tried to resurrect it, she will put you under pressure to capitalize you further

there are many ladies out there who are looking for guys they'll be supporting with money and others but you mumu guy will not look their side, na all these Ashana Angels and ebipanmi kind of girl you will be looking for

this is year 2021, you guys should get sense

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by vongrin(m): 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=taibod post=100773161]Am in love with a girl tho have told her about my feelings but she seems not to take it serious and am totally in love with her as it i can't concentrate I need to ease d feelings off my mind but I find it difficult any solution for me it's killing me slowly �[/quote
smoke weed and tank me later

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by atakamus: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Abeg go and read your book. Hustle my pikin. Make money, women will fear you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by davillian(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bola146:
Don't you know her house Why not use another number to call her? This is why I love good intimacy and good communication. She is not here to answer you, find time to check on and and talk one on one. If she doesn't change after you have tried your best, ignore her totally
Lol.....
She don get upgrade....
What present bf has not been able to do another nigger is doing it....
It would be hard for him to get her back...
But he should still be nice to her, that's if she picks his call.....
If it's me it's on to the next one...
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
My guy ! You have been Replaced by another guy who has more ............... Than you grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Judybash93(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Meet her, talk to her, if she no gree, move on... Life's short, live it up
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by prophetfire: 11:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:
When we started dating everything was cool, she do call me, we chat everything was ok. She comes to my place but just all of a sudden she changed, stopped picking up my calls, stopped replying my messages or sometimes it takes her days to reply me

I don't understand her and I don't know what to do either. I need your advice please no insult.
. Move on. She has found a better dick. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Kakamorufu(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:
When we started dating everything was cool, she do call me, we chat everything was ok. She comes to my place but just all of a sudden she changed, stopped picking up my calls, stopped replying my messages or sometimes it takes her days to reply me

I don't understand her and I don't know what to do either. I need your advice please no insult.
She's got another man. Move on bro
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by richie240: 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
DannyG8:

She has leveled up.
She has found a 'better' person.

Same way u resign from a place of work when a better offer comes.
Idis wadidiz brah!
cool
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Zimazee(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Bola146:
Don't you know her house Why not use another number to call her? This is why I love good intimacy and good communication. She is not here to answer you, find time to check on and and talk one on one. If she doesn't change after you have tried your best, ignore her totally

Guy man.... you are simply a simp
itz ok we move
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Zimazee(m): 12:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Bola146:

Guy man.... you are simply a simp
itz ok......
we move
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:44am On Apr 14, 2021
I dey think of how to add another million naira this one still dey think of girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:

Congratulations.
Divert your energy to wealth accumulation, don't waste your time in chasing her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by walkingshadow911: 1:02am On Apr 14, 2021
Funkeshuga:
how else do you want her to tell you she's not interested again dude?

you men of nowadays should learn how to manage a lady, even the lady wey I dey flirt with them no born her well to ignore my calls not to talk of gf

what I notice why guys are now the victims of broken relationship lately is because they revealed too much of affectionate to a lady or you made her get used to you buying her goodies then you stop perhaps because of financial ground, such atenu lady are meant to change

that relationship is dead and no matter how you tried to resurrect it, she will put you under pressure to capitalize you further

there are many ladies out there who are looking for guys they'll be supporting with money and others but you mumu guy will not look their side, na all these Ashana Angels and ebipanmi kind of girl you will be looking for

this is year 2021, you guys should get sense

ao can I like ur comment a million times...
we experienced this shit at some point inside life. those ones saying he should sit are down and talk to her like a todler are even more confused than than the op. like this one below grin

Bola146:
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by PROPHETmichael: 1:23am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:

In Asari's voice....now she never leave you? she don leave you behind.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by showafrica(m): 1:28am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
maybe you are correct because I have never giving gift or money

Dont try it. Money won't make a woman love you. She is ignoring you because, another guy wire her badly recently. There are some kind fuckkk that can reset a woman's brain. Just ignore her and move on, when she comes back to her senses, you take your share. If your own fvck is better, she will ignore the other guy.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:52am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
I try she kind of ignoring me but as a street boy am moving on to the next level

Street boy, be brave enough to ask her and use that opportunity to learn about couple communication.

All your street smarts isn't working if you are coming on #Nairaland to ask questions.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Cowbell521: 2:18am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:

[img]https://media1./images/f22343d237429f91e69a5bd1b3801853/tenor.gif?itemid=12454335[/img]
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Lomprico2: 3:22am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:

she has dumped you already just looking for ways to tell you.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by NovusHomo(m): 3:35am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:

People change, kiddo. If you don't know that, then you are not qualified to have a relationship with girls. Go get something profitable to do with your time.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by agos: 3:57am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
dey dey follow you
then why seeking for advice
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by agos: 3:58am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
already move on oooh
why seeking for advice
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by seanwilliam(m): 4:03am On Apr 14, 2021
Haddassah001:
Go to her house .. You guys need to talk.. You need to know if you are both on the same page
which kind mumu advice be this ? Go to ur ordinary girlfriend house ? To do what exactly? To go Dey shalaye? Which kind disrespect be this self. Why will a man with sense go to his girlfriend house to settle matter ?

Omo e b things o. This clearly shows y’all ladies think the same..

Op is a very fölish simp. I can’t even call my girl friend more then two times . She’s in trouble if she doesn’t call back !

And if she fails to address any issues we are having I won’t even hesitate to block her. I love her but never to the extent of getting worried if she doesnt pick calls or come around. How I wish all men can engage in fwb alone.

Funnily enough the girl might not be adding any value to the op except pussy o.

Chai na wa o

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by andyanders: 4:10am On Apr 14, 2021
She is into another relationship. You have lost her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:

Don't put urslf thru emotional turmoil, that's what "girls" usually enjoy, Attention, they like it so much, they like playing mind games on u, playing hide and seek nonsense, what u need to do is forget she ever existed, u deserve to be treated better, so she can go to hell! That's what u should do.. She most probably has someone else! She doesn't fancy u the way u fancy her, so she doesn't care whether u like the things she does or not! In short u re dating urslf from now on, so u need to stop it!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 14, 2021
[s]
Bola146:
[/s]

This is condescending and pathetic thing to do, op needs to do better things with his life than going about begging someone that doesn't want t stay anymore, what op needs to understand, is that is not a must for someone to like u, u shouldn't force someone t be in a relationship w u, is a choice the person has to make, and when the person shows signs of not being interested anymore what op needs to do is withdraw, don't try to validate why u re leaving or try to understand why she's leaving u, or going to her house to understand her perspective, if u left for two days, a girl that a flying hoot about u, would want t know what's up!
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by Nobody: 4:29am On Apr 14, 2021
zed7:
Some decades ago it was women that used to whine about being ignored in relationships. Men have now become sissies, what a shame!
People should know that most relationships are temporary. Stop putting it on your head. When it reaches the end of it's life span, everyone should move on. It's quite easy to get bored with people, these things happen.

Ah
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by XaintJoel20: 5:01am On Apr 14, 2021
You said she changed after visiting you at home.
What is your house like?
Is it dirty and unkempt.
Are you staying with your parents.

Check yourself very well.
I guess she saw something in your place that turned her off.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by XaintJoel20: 5:01am On Apr 14, 2021
You said she changed after visiting you at home.
What is your house like?
Is it dirty and unkempt.
Are you staying with your parents.

Check yourself very well.
I guess she saw something in your place that turned her off.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by qtguru(m): 5:53am On Apr 14, 2021
DannyG8:
maybe , let me go and Chase the paper

You are a smart person
Re: My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally by youngvito: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Dude, there has to be a reason why she isn't communicating anymore, give her the benefit of the doubt, She might b going through some sort of depression. There is no excuse for bad behaviour and it should never be rewarded. If she isn't reaching out, please give her time and space, if she's remorseful she would make amends herself and work her way back into your life, if she doesn't do this then her interest level is veery low... at that point you have to move on and cut your losses.
Women are like that sometimes, they exhibit erratic behaviour and show low emotional intelligence, its your duty to see the writings on the wall and ultimately quit with your dignity intact.
DannyG8:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do We Test True Love? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / We Are Engaged, But Im Having Doubts, Pls I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.