Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price (34492 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by samwillyco1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Another means to make some slay Queens broke and more cheap pussy
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Martialb1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tecno move forward for once oooh. Which phone brand still makes 4gb RAM phones as the base lvl of the phone
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by BrainSanitizer: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
rottable:
Spark series don reach 7? I still dey use spark 3 now...... I just tire for tecno jare
Vintage
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Eyanbahose: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
This device is the best abeg
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Eyanbahose: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fanuchi007:
another scrap has been successfully released to ignorant Nigerians. D day I started watching YouTube videos and understanding the tech and specifications of phones, that was when I realized Tecno and infinix have been exploiting us. XIAOMI IS LEGEND
oga shut up! This device is a great device for the price
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Eyanbahose: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Martialb1:
Tecno move forward for once oooh. Which phone brand still makes 4gb RAM phones as the base lvl of the phone
how is this not moving forward?
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Martialb1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Eyanbahose:
how is this not moving forward?

Still bringing out 4gb Ram phones in a world that is slowly forgetting 4gb Ram is moving forward right? I no know ooh na y I dey ask am as question
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by addexx: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
When will tenco and infinity abandon 720p 269ppi devices
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by devbojj: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
What's the battery capacity of this phone cos am seeing 6000 and his 5000mAh?

Abiodunspectre:
Africa's biggest Smartphone manufacturer TECNO Mobile has officially announced the release of it SPARK 7 series today on their social media platforms. The Spark 7 is the successor of the Spark 5 that was released last year. The device comes with a large storage and an impressive 6.8" Massive Display with a 90hz screen refresh rate for better visual experience.

The Spark 7 flaunts a high performing Helio G70 processor and a premium glossy design that is light weight.The device maintain the same 5000mah battery capacity as it predecessor.

It also sport a dual stereo speakers for your listening pleasure. It is powered by HIOS 7.1 based on the lastest Android 11. The device will be available in 60/4GB and 128GB / 4GB variants. Also an Android Go Version.

SPECIFICATIONS SPARK 7 P

Height: 171.9mm

Colour: Alps Blue/Spruce Green/Magnet Black/Summer Mojito

Camera: 16MP AI Triple Camera
Super Night Mode

Smile Snapshot

Display: 90Hz Refresh Rate Dot Notch Screen

Processor: Helio G70 Processor

Storage: 128GB ROM + 4GB RAM/64GB ROM + 4GB RAM

Battery: 5000mAh Battery

Bluetooth Audio Share

Dirac Stereo Sound Effect

HiOS based on Androidâ„¢ 11

Price: 68,800 - 128GB/GB
Price : 60,900 - 64GB/4GB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvqQkmyqfc

Pre order: https://user.tecno.com/ng/spark7series-activity?uid=113
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by ameh99: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Still scrap lipsrsealed
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by devbojj: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Realboygenius:
TECNO really shocked me with the price.
This is affordable.

Lalasticlala what do you think?

This price is really affordable ....someone doesn't need to break his savings for this phone.
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by oriewanbe: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Donvic4u:

Umidigi F2 and Oukitel C21 are far lesser than this but have same specs and better display
but these brands are not common, hence the parts might be scarce.
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Limzyjay1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Price
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Limzyjay1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
ameh99:
Still scrap lipsrsealed
Explain why it's a trash
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by DedeNkem: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Crappy phone.
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Donvic4u(m): 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
oriewanbe:

but these brands are not common, hence the parts might be scarce.

How many times have you repaired the phone you are using? Except u are unlucky to buy a factory defective phone, if a phone develops fault is solely based on you,
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by tosaino95(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
KushLyon:

You do know that xiaomi used mediatek in their note 8 pro and note 9 devices right? Or you think there ain't some really good mediatek chip out there? angry

Speechless
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by WeNoGoDie(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Should've been USB Type C as against 90Hz refresh rate.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Gabson001(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
tosaino95:
For the very first time Tecno make me happy although it's a mediatek chipset the phone looks Good and durable.
Nice one Tecno From Xiaomi fan wink

Keep kwayet bro

a real Xiaomi fan will never admire this shitty crap
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by CirocBoi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayconcept2:
Sincerely, this is even better than what I was expecting.

With the Helio G70 and it's 90Hz refresh rate that's Super Speed, fast and Swift.

Oga don't be fooled!!!! I use poco x3 nfc 120hz 6gb ram hdr10 yet my pubg doesn't even run on 90fps .. max you get is smooth+ultra frame rate yet my galaxy s9 plus exynos runs smooth+extreme frame rate
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Raskass: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oh
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Kayconcept2(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
CirocBoi:

Oga don't be fooled!!!! I use poco x3 nfc 120hz 6gb ram hdr10 yet my pubg doesn't even run on 90fps .. max you get is smooth+ultra frame rate yet my galaxy s9 plus exynos runs smooth+extreme frame rate

Who asked a mad man to talk, I came n posted what I feel about the phone without even tagging anybody, and one lunatic is making unwanted noise.
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by OlofofoAdugbo1: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
For me, this Spark is a massive upgrade compared to all other spark series.
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Enjoying my 12promax wink
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by posh4545(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
is the phone water resistance/waterproof
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Victor1883(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
techno no wan improve
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by RealEzee(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
nonichuks:

It beat the latest 120k redmi hands down
which redmi are you talking about in particular that's selling for 120k that it beats, please explain?

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by CirocBoi(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayconcept2:

Who asked a mad man to talk, I came n posted what I feel about the phone without even tagging anybody, and one lunatic is making unwanted noise.

HATER!!!
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by CirocBoi(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayconcept2:

Send me ur papa account number, if you nor get papa send me your mama acc number make i spoil your family small cheesy cheesy
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by jizzison(m): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Martialb1:

Still bringing out 4gb Ram phones in a world that is slowly forgetting 4gb Ram is moving forward right? I no know ooh na y I dey ask am as question
Thank Goodness you said SLOWLY.
4gb ram is the standard in 2021 unless you're getting yourself a flagship bearing in mind that most flagship base model is usually 6-8gb or 8-12 ram.
The disappointing thing about this phone is the display, the thing no just make sense at all. All this phone needed was a 1080p Full HD display and Helio G80 chipset. No need of 90hz refresh rate.

Another thing to note here is the fact that the team behind this phone didn't try to better Infinix Hot 10, apart from the 90hz refresh rate there's no difference at all.

If you'd want to get any Transsion phone in spark 7's price range just get yourself Infinix note 8i, it uses G80 chipset.
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by sunshineV(f): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
CirocBoi:

Send me ur papa account number, if you nor get papa send me your mama acc number make i spoil your family small cheesy cheesy
mad ogrin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Joezik(m): 12:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Recycled garbage... Producing different phones with same CPU... Dem don leave p23 p22 a22 now shift to G.

Nothing innovative yet the sound as if dem do something.

Produce phone and stop over hype things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Glo Gift-data, Here, Now. / . / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.