Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,513 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price (34480 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Eyanbahose: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fanuchi007:

what do u know; ur just an educated illiterate who is ranting with no purpose. u just look at a phone and think it's good cos it has a cool design and 5000 mAh battery. u ar too tech ignorant for me 2 argue with.
please teach me
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by saxby(f): 7:09pm On May 02, 2021
you can swap at carlcare
snoopz:
still using my spark 5 and it elder brother don show...
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by saxby(f): 7:10pm On May 02, 2021
spark 7, its about 60,900
elsse:
What's the best tecno or infinix phone to get with a budget of 65k
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by Yinksy09(m): 9:15pm On May 02, 2021
Nice
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by koskilala: 8:11am On May 03, 2021
This device is truly affordable for the specs it carries
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by saratackit: 12:13am On May 04, 2021
Yes a brilliant one from TECNO
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by toyhin123(f): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please how can I access the USB preference on this device. I want to transfer files to my desktop but I cannot find the USB preference in settings. Or does it not have this feature?
Re: Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price by tafat: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
toyhin123:
Please how can I access the USB preference on this device. I want to transfer files to my desktop but I cannot find the USB preference in settings. Or does it not have this feature?
yes it does, try using another usb cord, a notification should pop up, if you're not seeing any pop up notification then maybe the usb cord you're using isn't compatible with the desktop or the phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Mtn Rocks! / Unsubscribe From Mtn Callertunes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.