Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, (1804 Views)

Guys Please Help, I Don Give My Boss's Wife Belle / Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Casalindal(f): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Three days inside relationships dem don give me second chance twice, I no know why I no dey hear word!!!! So as you all know I have been having issues with my husband and at the moment we are separated.

Well I met this guys during the weekend say (Friday) and we both went on a gateway trip out of Abuja to Lagos, well long story short Mr A is giving me the second chance in the relationship to make it work. Guys please help me out. Do you all think I’m trouble??
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by lkillbrokehoes: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Casalindal(f): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Attention seeker

Will you shut that thing up... nonsense
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by lkillbrokehoes: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Casalindal:

Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by The5DME(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Casalindal:
Three days inside relationships dem don give me second chance twice, I no know why I no dey hear word!!!! So as you all know I have been having issues with my husband and at the moment we are separated.

Well I met this guys during the weekend say (Friday) and we both went on a gateway trip out of Abuja to Lagos, well long story short Mr A is giving me the second chance in the relationship to make it work. Guys please help me out. Do you all think I’m trouble??
the man behind this account pls grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Casalindal(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
The5DME:
the man behind this account pls grow up.

Okay
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
clout chaser undecided
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Casalindal(f): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Let me address this once and for all, in as much there are loads of persons here, using female gender on their profile for what ever reasons, which I honestly don’t care and I also understand totally why some of you feel the need to always think I’m a guy. I don’t owe anyone explanation in regards to that. So please in Jesus name all of you should rest with the guy calling...... if you feel I’m a guy please stop sending me dm stop following my thread stop please and rest haba it’s over a year you guys keep feeding this narrative.
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by EmptyGarden(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Attention Seeker! E be like say this thing dey pain am.

1 Like

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by femi4: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Casalindal:

You can't keep a relationship cos you don't relate well with others. Bad energy stay far away

1 Like

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Reex12(m): 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Casalindal:
Let me address this once and for all, in as much there are loads of persons here, using female gender on their profile for what ever reasons, which I honestly don’t care and I also understand totally why some of you feel the need to always think I’m a guy. I don’t owe anyone explanation in regards to that. So please in Jesus name all of you should rest with the guy calling...... f you feel I’m a guy please stop sending me dm stop following my thread stop please and rest haba it’s over a year you guys keep feeding this narrative.
so bcus some worthless simps sent you dms you now feeling like Beyoncé, your threads reek of attention seeking, its seems you dont want to face the fact that your ageing,bcoming less attractive to men in REAL LIFE so you come online to gain attention from men to feel pretty again, miss your not in your 20s anymore..get used to it, your an evening newspaper..if truly your marrìed go and face your family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by lkillbrokehoes: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Casalindal:

Okay
Attention seeker
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by BigDan69: 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol ur story is from a meme. Lair!!!
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by ifytrik(m): 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Casalindal:

continue with the lies please

1 Like

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by omaclarry(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
I dont think you are the one in trouble, but the man. that thing that almost killed ur ex-husband and made him run away, is wat he is romancing with and giving second chance
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Dreyton36: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
When someone is true to themselves, they don't prove so hard for people to believe they're who they truly are
And when they push hard to convince people they're who they truly are then that's a red flag

Besides I don't even know u sad

Back to ur topic , check out where you're having it wrong and work on it then all will be well

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by punisha: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dreyton36:
When someone is true to themselves, they don't prove so hard for people to believe they're who they truly are
And when they push hard to convince people they're who they truly are then that's a red flag

Besides I don't even know u sad

Back to ur topic , check out where you're having it wrong and work on it then all will be well

Lights up my kpoli in peace

E shock me say u no know this mad man moniker.

Na confirmed clout chaser.
Related to lai mohamommed.

1 Like

Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by Kingcalls: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Casalindal:
Let me address this once and for all, in as much there are loads of persons here, using female gender on their profile for what ever reasons, which I honestly don’t care and I also understand totally why some of you feel the need to always think I’m a guy. I don’t owe anyone explanation in regards to that. So please in Jesus name all of you should rest with the guy calling...... if you feel I’m a guy please stop sending me dm stop following my thread stop please and rest haba it’s over a year you guys keep feeding this narrative.

Proof it...since u already have ur face posted ...why don't u post another with a peace sign and todays date
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by vikithor(m): 8:22am On Apr 13, 2021
Casalindal:

even the caption is interesting.
don't bother much about what you did or not do,act yourself, students will use your relationship story for laboratory practice.
Everyone can't get everything right,that's why learning is continuously
Re: Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice, by verygoodbadboi: 8:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Op continue with stupid captions one day you'll say something important

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going Through Severe Depression. / Video: University Girl, Sponsor Caught Making Out In Hotel Room / How Do I Build Confidence Around A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.