Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? (1330 Views)

Dauda Kahutu Rarara - Jagaba Asiwaju Song And Dance Challenge Videos. / 15 General Life Lessons To Learn From Tinubu Jagaban / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by NoSentiment: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
I have noticed how some non-Hausa natives often mis-write or mis-pronounce the actual title of former Lagos state Gov Bola Tinubu as Jagaban. This is actually wrong in Hausa grammar.

Bola was once crowned as Jagaban Borgu (The Leading personality of Borgu). Jagaba in Hausa means a leader or someone who leads from the front. The 'n' is a possessive which means "of", and Borgu is a town in Niger state.

If you want to shorten the name, then it Must be written or pronounced simply as JAGABA (Leader) not JAGABAN (Leader of), which neither complete the title nor make Hausa grammatical sense.

I hope I educate someone.

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dear Op,

Whether it is "Jagaban", "Jagaba" or "JagaJaga" the cocaine lover has just taken a step to his failure and the AGF with his boy who is the EFCC chairman will facilitate Bobo Chicago's leap to Kirikiri soon.

9 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Kriss216: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
How the North will dribble Tinubu must definitely send shivers to the Western ZoneBs!

6 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
cheesy
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by SarkinYarki: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tinubu is wasting his time

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Akanbiedu(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
You have done well.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by helinues: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jagaban of Borgu land

Jagaba is the nickname
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Kyase(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
helinues:
Jagaban of Borgu land

Jagaba is the nickname
jagaba means leader
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by akanke79: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dear Op,

Whether it is "Jagaban", "Jagaba" or "JagaJaga" the cocaine lover has just taken a step to his failure and the AGF with his boy who is the EFCC chairman will facilitate Bobo Chicago's leap to Kirikiri soon.

He go carry your IPob drug traffickers from Malaysia,thailand And china enter kirikiri join am.

3 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
I think it's more like Jagajaga or something.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dear Op,

BREAD FOR THOUGHT.
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dear Op,

BREAD FOR THOUGHT.

THAT WILL BE JAGAJAGA JAGABAN JAGABA.
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
How the North will dribble Tinubu must definitely send shivers to the Western ZoneBs!

SW DON'T WANT ISIS ALQAEDA JAGAJAGA.
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Myer(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dear Op,

So much hatred in igbos against a state that welcomed you with open arms.

Non-igbos are frustrated out of igbo land in business, marriage, property acquisition, politics, etc.
Yet in Lagos and other western states, you're received with open arms as long as you pay whats due.

How Jagaban became the cause of the downfall of Biafrans is still yet to be proven. Igbos are the downfall of Biafra.
Focus on uniting among yourselves first rather than creating enemies everywhere you set foot on.

2 Likes

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

NIGERIA LOVES Osinbajo. HE IS THE JAGABAN OF SW, SE, SS, CS ETCETERA ETCETERA.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

FASORANTI, FALAE, AYO BANJO, AKEREDOLU, BIODUN ETCETERA ETCETERA LOVE Osinbajo VERY MUCH.
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by SarkinYarki: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
orisa37:

FASORANTI, FALAE, AYO BANJO, AKEREDOLU, BIODUN ETCETERA ETCETERA LOVE Osinbajo VERY MUCH.

I am actually very pro Osinbanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by Streetpresident: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
ok
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by tito44: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Only if you know what Jagaba means in Hausa grin grin
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Osinbajo WILL REBUILD NIGERIA WITH WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY FOR ALL NIGERIANS EVERYWHERE.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by SarkinYarki: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
orisa37:

Osinbajo WILL REBUILD NIGERIA WITH WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY AND POLITICALLY FOR ALL NIGERIANS EVERYWHERE.

He is the best chance we have now to redeem this country but the cabal will never agree
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

YORUBAS CALL IT "LAAKAYE" MEANING A DISCERNING SPIRIT. Osinbajo HAS IT AND HE IS FORTHRIGHT AND PEACEFUL TO EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by demmie1: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
NoSentiment:
I have noticed how some non-Hausa natives often mis-write or mis-pronounce the actual title of former Lagos state Gov Bola Tinubu as Jagaban. This is actually wrong in Hausa grammar.

Bola was once crowned as Jagaban Borgu (The Leading personality of Borgu). Jagaba in Hausa means a leader or someone who leads from the front. The 'n' is a possessive which means "of", and Borgu is a town in Niger state.

If you want to shorten the name, then it Must be written or pronounced simply as JAGABA (Leader) not JAGABAN (Leader of), which neither complete the title nor make Hausa grammatical sense.

I hope I educate someone.

You have actually educated an open minded person, and the blocked minded ones will tell you bar bar bar.

Besides,borgu is a local government in niger state not a town in niger state. And the people of borgu are called bariba, they are found in Nigeria and Benin republic
Re: Is Tinubu Jagaban Or Jagaba? by orisa37: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
SarkinYarki:

He is the best chance we have now to redeem this country but the cabal will never agree

The Battle is The Lord's.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Look At Imo Station Where Police Said They intercepted & Repelled Gunmen Attack / I Saw This Piece On FP / Ndi Igbo Gekwaa Nu Nti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.