Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Help My Confused Friend. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help My Confused Friend. (811 Views)

My Friend Is Confused / I'm Confused About The Grade Level I Was Given For A Federal Government Job / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Confused Friend. by Janella1(f): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good days nairalanders, my friend is down and sick, she will be 30 this year, still nothing is working for her, no husband and no good job. She told me that things has not been working for her since she started living in her village, though she is not paying rent but she doesn't have any savings, she is. very depressed! Her salary has a private school teacher is #16,000 and the work doesn't give her time. She said she want to pack out from her village, look for one room in the town. I told her she can even start selling petrol and kerosene on the street, I have seen some people eating from that only. She said she doesn't have money but that she is determined to leave her compound and then gradually resign from that toxic job, I don't even have money to assist her but please we need advice and suggestions on how to go about the whole stuff.
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by DigitalSty(f): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
If she can do content writing. She can write articles after a year she will have 1 Million Naira

She can start life with this

It's a guarantee. Check my threads.
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by Leogreat5: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Life is hard. Even on same situation,but it's well.Let her be focused and pray to God for helper.
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by Maj196(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
You sure say no be you?

1 Like

Re: Help My Confused Friend. by MetroBaba1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Maj196:
You sure say no be you?

2 Likes

Re: Help My Confused Friend. by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Aunty even if na u, leave village...there are lots of opportunities in the city...if she can play hair, then she should locate any available high institution around and situate an umbrella and chairs... believe me, she will make it...Then she can add snacks, pure water and soft drinks...all these private schools will milk you till there's nothing left oo.. 16k? no na.
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by Tohsynetita1: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Janella1:
Good days nairalanders, my friend is down and sick, she will be 30 this year, still nothing is working for her, no husband and no good job. She told me that things has not been working for her since she started living in her village, though she is not paying rent but she doesn't have any savings, she is. very depressed! Her salary has a private school teacher is #16,000 and the work doesn't give her time. She said she want to pack out from her village, look for one room in the town. I told her she can even start selling petrol and kerosene on the street, I have seen some people eating from that only. She said she doesn't have money but that she is determined to leave her compound and then gradually resign from that toxic job, I don't even have money to assist her but please we need advice and suggestions on how to go about the whole stuff.
if she's smart, she should leverage people in city, buy things in the village and sell it to the city. If she can be doing this alone, better life is assured.
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by femi4: 7:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Janella1:
She has to move out of the village. Opportunities abound in cities in terms of husband and good job.

No successful Nigerian made it from his village. Even Abraham left his village
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by Michelle55: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Your friend or you? Please be sincere that's the only way genuine help can come to you.

By the way, where is this your friend(you)based?
Let's know how to help her.
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by sammirano: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Michelle55:
Your friend or you? Please be sincere that's the only way genuine help can come to you.

By the way, where is this your friend(you)based?
Let's know how to help her.

she say her friend naa angry grin
Re: Help My Confused Friend. by Michelle55: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2021
sammirano:

she say her friend naa angry grin
LOL.. No vex but I no believe am

(1) (Reply)

Test Center Administrator Job Salary At Dragnet / Help!!! I Need Work!!. / Vacancy! Account Officer N45,000/monthly - OND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.