Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:08 PM

Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character (682 Views)

'Document Linking Pantami To Yakowa Assassination Is Fake' - Kaduna CAN, NSCIA / Don't Link Pantami To Yakowa's Death - Reverend Hayab, Ex-Governor's Aide Warns / "Stop Harassing People With Laptops" - Isa Ali-Pantami To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by seunmsg(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
I’m glad he has decided to sue. Hopefully, he will see the process through no matter the apology. There must be severe consequences for all the media platforms that published the false story.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by Kriss216: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why is he threatening NewsWireNGR?

Let him sue US that placed him on terrorism watch. oponu!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by Opak001(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
my 3D glass is on, the movie go sweet.
Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by Nigeriabiafra82: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
This doesn’t change the fact that
Northern leaders are supporting terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good.

All these media, all they do is produce FAKENEWS to destroy a target, tribe or nation.

Pls sue them with the full might of the law.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Why is he threatening NewsWireNGR?

Let him sue US that placed him on terrorism watch. oponu!

Show us his name on US wanted list.

We are waiting for you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by Racoon(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Terrorists remain terrorist. "Criminals are feeling the heat" while BH terrorist cells in UAE/other fanatic nations and the collaborators in Nigeria are busy networking effortlessly even wiring terrorism funds with ease while UAE authority are the ones exposing them.Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by edoairways: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:
I’m glad he has decided to sue. Hopefully, he will see the process through no matter the apology. There must be severe consequences for all the media platforms that published the false story.
Can you share the cake you received I need some. You understand what I mean

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by ayzTIGER: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:
The footsoldiers these Abuja terrorists aid and abet are killing your people at your backyard. Why are you defending them online? Yoruba Muslim why are you defending Fulani terrorists? whyyy?

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by seunmsg(m): 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
edoairways:

Can you share the cake you received I need some. You understand what I mean

Cake? For what? Why do you guys think someone must be paid to stand by the truth?

See, if someone published a fake story about you, I will take the same position and defend you if I have the time. Opposition can hold government to account without concocting false news. Folks like you also need a serious change of mindset. The fake news you’re promoting because you hate the current FG will turn around and consume you one day.

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by edoairways: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:

Cake? For what? Why do you guys think someone must be paid to stand by the truth?

See, if someone published a fake story about you, I will take the same position and defend you if I have the time. Opposition can hold government to account without concocting false news. Folks like you also need a serious change of mindset. The fake news you’re promoting because you hate the current FG will turn around and consume you one day.
I understand you very well based on your support for this government

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by seunmsg(m): 2:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
edoairways:

I understand you very well based on your support for this government

And your position on the matter is based on your hatred for this government and not the truth, right?

2 Likes

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by Beremx(f): 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Medicine after death.

Until US debunks the news, the story is true.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by IgweOfNnewi: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
He is insane, there can be no justice in any of the court in Nigeria with the pictures of Buhari behind them.
Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by edoairways: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
seunmsg:

And your position on the matter is based on your hatred for this government and not the truth, right?
I don't hate them however I dislike their style of governance. I support suing that the newspaper outlet. It should serve as a deterrent to others

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by amuwo1980: 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Go ahead , we are waiting .
Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by November1857(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Terrorist is always a terrorist ....

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by orisa37: 5:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
VOIDABLE BECAUSE THE CJN HAS DEMENTIA AND MOST OF THE MACBAN HAVE BSE.

1 Like

Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by orisa37: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
MACBAN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN
Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by VictorUSA(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Show us his name on US wanted list.
We are waiting for you....
Why are u sounding so dull? You`re a joke!
Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by VictorUSA(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Good.

All these media, all they do is produce FAKENEWS to destroy a target, tribe or nation.

Pls sue them with the full might of the law.
If pant`ami and his foolish supporters dnt want to be ashame in the face of the world, he should relax and ask his dogish supporters to keep shut!
Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by VictorUSA(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
What can pant do? The only thing it can do is to cover a woman`s p`ssy
Re: Isa Pantami To Sue All Major Publishers For Defamation Of Character by VictorUSA(m): 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
VictorUSA:
If pant`ami and his foolish supporters dnt want to be ashame in the face of the world, he should relax and ask his dogish supporters to keep shut!
Pant sami is a shege dan shege...wawa¡

(1) (Reply)

Granting Asylum To IPOB/MASSOB, Disrespectful To Nigeria-lai Mohammed Attacksuk / No Peace In 10 Or 20 Years Unless...miyetti Allah / Fr. Ejike Mbaka Admits Discussing Contract With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.