Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA - Technology Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (11366 Views)

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
its friday................come ship with amgray Logistics

a logistics you can firmly trust,
swift, fast, and reliable

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
Air shipment from the USA to Nigeria
Air shipment from Nigeria to the USA
Ocean shipment from USA to Nigeria
Available USA address for drop off
E-commerce
DHL services
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2021
come ship with Amgray today

that shipment is a click away from shipment

Register on our website today to get your unique warehouse address

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
From international freight to domestic delivery we ship, we shop Affordable and Hassle free delivery

we are.....................

amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2021

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2021
E-commerce
DHL services
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
its a new week
come ship with AMGRAY LOGISTICS today
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2021

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2021
From international freight to domestic delivery we ship, we shop Affordable and Hassle free delivery

amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2021

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:00am On Aug 25, 2021

amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Damoy05: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hello Admin
I would Have preferred if things were not done this way. But this is all too gross and your company is acting like a complete scam. You claimed to give the best customer service but that's only before you got the packages in your possession. Now it's been 4 months the package arrived at your facility but you guys keeps dribbling me. Now the number that do reply before I shipped the packages blocked and the other number are referring me to email which turns our to be where they can dodge in order not to reply messages. How can you hold 4 iPhone 12 promax and 1 apple wrist watch for 4 months without any good reason and act like it's normal. And I don't understand a shipping company that hold a package which is not meant for them while it can be send back to the sender. If I had know that you guys is not who you claimed to be the package will have been shipped by named company, the likes of FedEx, DHL, UPS and the rest. And for more clarification I think all your customer should be informed from the start not trying to dribble them after you got our package.

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by ThatAppleGuy: 12:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Damoy05:
Hello Admin
I would Have preferred if things were not done this way. But this is all too gross and your company is acting like a complete scam. You claimed to give the best customer service but that's only before you got the packages in your possession. Now it's been 4 months the package arrived at your facility but you guys keeps dribbling me. Now the number that do reply before I shipped the packages blocked and the other number are referring me to email which turns our to be where they can dodge in order not to reply messages. How can you hold 4 iPhone 12 promax and 1 apple wrist watch for 4 months without any good reason and act like it's normal. And I don't understand a shipping company that hold a package which is not meant for them while it can be send back to the sender. If I had know that you guys is not who you claimed to be the package will have been shipped by named company, the likes of FedEx, DHL, UPS and the rest. And for more clarification I think all your customer should be informed from the start not trying to dribble them after you got our package.

I am looking for a logistic company that'll help me send goods I buy from US, but I need you people to shed light on what transpired between you and this man before I can proceed
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
E-commerce
DHL services
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2021

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2021

amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2021

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Damoy05: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Damoy05:
Hello Admin

Now everyone is seeing what is happening here, Just as you guys have been ignoring my messages for 4 months after you got my packages and you are here claiming to be trust when your ways are shady. I know you might still ignore maybe because you have sold my packages or for other reason. But I promise you , you will pay me back what you owe me
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Damoy05: you can write a complain to our email if your complain is genuine and you posses all necessary documents for your claim
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Air shipment made easy with amgray Logistics

register on our website today and get the best of shipment to get
your unique warehouse address

amgray logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2021

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fast and Affordable

Amgray Logistics

we ship all over the World
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Damoy05: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Damoy05: you can write a complain to our email if your complain is genuine and you posses all necessary documents for your claim

If you guys are genuine I will like us to solve this openly not privately that you guy just kept ignoring me and acting like God after you got my package. I’m tired of being pushed around for 4 months and you chose not to reply on email. I will attach a screenshot of you guys ignoring my email since aug3rd and I have a question for you why is that I was referred to email after You my package not before I used your services?

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Damoy05 send us a message on whatsapp now showing the receipt given by Amgray Logistics for your shipment 090057718505
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2021
A good day to ship with Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Do you have items you want to ship Abroad? or you want to buy from an online store ?

we help you buy on Ebay, Amazons, Walmart and ship back to Nigeria

Register on our website today and get your new customer`s discount

at amgray Logistics you get the best you deserve
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Feel free to share your experience with us to your friends..................
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ship your items from Nigeria to USA within maximum of 5-7 working days

amgray logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by solaceTK(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
ARMGRAY LOGISTICS WHERE ARE MY LAPTOPS OR HAVE I BEEN SCAMMED?

My name is ThankGod Ani, I want to share my experience with Armgray Logistics, I started using them last quarter of last year, at the beginning everything was going well until around January this year when they couldn't account for a pair of shoes that was delivered to their office on the 23rd of December .I wanted to stop doing business with them but their boss Maltida called and apologized saying they probably misplaced it during pack up for that week's shipment and promise to take extra care in handling my goods subsequently. I let it slide, refunded the customer and compensated him well. Everything was fine again until 11th of May this year when I had many laptops delivered to their US office, among them was a lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio1040 G2 laptops I bought for 701.93 dollars, this was signed for and received by Mr. Gomez, and just as they normally do they sent me the delivery notifications of all the laptops they received for me that day, including the lot of 3 laptop (I will be attaching delivery notification email I got from them that day). However, when my goods arrived the lot of 3 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 were nowhere to be found, I quickly contacted them via email they told me they would look into the matter and get back to me, after series of email messages to them, I woke up one Thursday morning and saw a mail from them saying "your 3 HP laptops replaced" I asked them to show me the laptops so l will see if they are the exact laptops, they told me they already moved it to their shipping warehouse that I would see them when l receive them. They charged me 47k plus for the shipping, when they arrived behold they were mainly scraps, 1 working HP 15 AMD Laptop, 1 dead tablet laptop and 1 HP 840 G3 Scraps that has no screen, no battery, no RAM, and no hard drive. I was very upset, I sent them a mail expressing my anger, but got no response, I sent Maltida messages on WhatsApp she told me she was not feeling well that she would call me, after 2-3 days she called and said she was not aware of the laptops they sent me because she had been down and that the 3 missing laptops that they probably mistakenly put them in another persons package, but she would personally get 2 working laptops and send to me and promised that they would not charge me for the shipping, I asked her to give me a shipping credit instead, but she refused and said that l shouldn't be angry and that it will not happen again. They sent 1 HP 15 AMD laptop and 1 HP Pavilion 14 laptop as the 2 replacements she promised. However, while we were still on that, they again misplaced another laptop, An ALIENWARE M15 I bought for 937.54 dollars delivered to their office on the 24th of June signed for and received by Mr. Seun alongside a DELL laptop. They sent me their delivery notifications as usual, however, they put the Dell in my box and made the Alienware disappear. I contacted them, they told me they received 5 laptops for me within the week of shipment whereas it was 6 laptops that delivered for me within that week of which their delivery notifications email attest to my claim. when the 2 last replacement laptops arrived, the HP 15 was working, but the Pavilion 14 would only turn on but shows nothing on the screen, amazingly, they still charged me for the shipping. I contacted them
venting my anger once more, Maltida called me and requested that I send all the laptops they sent as replacement for the lot 3 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G2 back to their Lagos office. I Packed them up and sent them back to Lagos and was charged 5k for the warebill on the 24th of July, their Lagos office confirmed picking them up on the 26th July, since then till now they are yet to refund me for the 4 laptops that they took totaling 1,639.47 dollars not to talk of all the money they charged me for shipping those scraps to me totaling over 70k. They even stopped responding to my messages on email and whatsApp, Maltida even blocked me on her own WhatsApp. On 31st of August after I sent them messages via email and WhatsApp informing them that l would take any action l deem fit to recover my cash from this Septmeber, I was called by a man who said he was Maltida's husband telling me to exercise patience that they would refund me, which was the
same story they told me on the 26th JULY, I insisted that he gives me a date this time, he refused and even threatened that the worst l can do is go on social media, and if I do so, he can even claim that they didn't receive those laptops after all it will be my word against theirs ,but he forgot l have all the evidences including pictures, short videos and even audio recordings of our conversations on calls. He even pointed a case of Adelove shipping how he folded with some people's money and nothing happened. Are they planning on doing same? I will attach some of the screenshots of all the things l said above. And whenever, more evidences are needed l will present them for all to see .
I ask again, Armgray logistics, where are my laptops? Abi una don scam me?

Pradit
Tabbaz
Puskin
Dominique
Semid4lyfe
Dragnet
Debybeautyworld
Yellow

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by solaiphones: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
A lot of complains here of been scammed by this logistics company. I believe this forum shouldn’t exist again.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mr ThankGod, Ani Amgray Logististics apologizes for the missing items, for this was as a result of some mix up during repackaging.......and we indulge you to be a little more patient, our team are currently investigating the missing items for it is also a lost to our company not only that but also a stain to the company`s Name and Amgray over the years have maintained a great record with her customers.

We appeal to mr Thankgod Ani that Amgray will take full responsibility for the missing items, we ask you give us till friday this week to conclude our investigation and we make your refund. Amgray regrets this and we are appealing to our customers that we shall sort this out Amicably

thank you for choosing Amgray..................................

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14)

How To Improve 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi Internet Speed On Android devices - / Urgent Sale@ Fairly Used DV5 Wit 1.2gb Graphics Memory For Quick Sale @ 60k. / Pocket USB TV Stick For Watching TV/DSTV/GOTV Programs On Laptops And Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.