Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (11345 Views)

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 8:35am On Apr 30, 2021
Grow your business with us

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread ( Read 1st and 3rd page of this thread)
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
We are shipping from USA to Nigeria today.

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Check our nairaland thread reviews ( Read 1st and 3rd page)
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
We ship every Friday

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2021
Fast and affordable

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by elmaz(m): 8:06am On May 01, 2021
this one is something else oo...man can not do shipping in peace again scam everywhere.. I just hope this company is real oo, cuz I'm about starting to use them for.my shipping from usa
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 8:42am On May 01, 2021
elmaz:
this one is something else oo...man can not do shipping in peace again scam everywhere.. I just hope this company is real oo, cuz I'm about starting to use them for.my shipping from usa

Elmaz I must surely say this, you will come here to testify well about our services. Secondly in a nutshell avoid anyone begging you to send a package to your warehouse address. Most of these packages are from 3rd parties and they are fraudulent. Do your business legitimately and we will grow with you, sir.
Americans call us mostly every day crying on the phone because they lost either gadgets or credit card theft and these guys will quickly use the card to purchase items online, send them to our address. If the victim acts on time, we will be alerted. We eventually seized the package. The perpetrator will call us names, go to social media to discredit us.
We are human beings, and also this is business. Our business license is at stake if we start to please scammers.
Kindly chat with us on our 24/7 WhatsApp number. Check the first page for the number.

For clarity purposes, ​We are planning to do a 1 day look around in our USA office to show our potential and existing customers how these guys carry out their scam activities online. Every company want to grow and we are not left behind

Amgray logistics, our customer base has increased because of our sincere approach to problems that may arise from our services.

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 3:14pm On May 01, 2021
Weekend or weekdays

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 3:49pm On May 02, 2021
Happy Sunday.
Ship from USA to USA
Ship from Nigeria to USA
Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:25am On May 03, 2021
Never stop trying

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 12:31pm On May 03, 2021
We ship and shop for you

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:46pm On May 04, 2021
Every day

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Doslop: 5:54pm On May 04, 2021
Sorry
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 7:40pm On May 04, 2021
Good evening Doslop.
Please kindly provide transaction details for everyone to see.

Video screen record of all transaction and chats

* secondly, visit our Lagos office to see how we can resolve it and ship the phones to you.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Doslop: 9:33pm On May 04, 2021
Sorry
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Doslop: 9:37pm On May 04, 2021
Sorry!
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 1:41pm On May 05, 2021
Everyday

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:41pm On May 05, 2021
Have you tried our service

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 4:41pm On May 05, 2021
Ship and shop

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 7:38am On May 06, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Have you tried our service

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:57am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=AmgrayLogistics post=101424185][/quote]
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 6:17pm On May 06, 2021
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 9:04pm On May 06, 2021
6th may 2021 package arrived from USA to Nigeria

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 9:25pm On May 06, 2021
Video of 6th may package arrived from USA to Nigeria

Click below to watch

https://youtube.com/shorts/OnHkSW7-r9k?feature=share
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 7:01am On May 07, 2021
We are shipping today from USA to Nigeria

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 12:53pm On May 07, 2021
Amgray Logistics.

Fast and affordable.

Fast growing Shipping company in Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 1:35pm On May 07, 2021
We are shipping today

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 9:07am On May 08, 2021
Weekend or weekdays

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Viking007(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2021
Doslop:
For two weeks you said you have been doing investigations which I do not know anything about, you haven't given me any proof of it and till today we still do not see your results but mere conclusions. You wouldn't answer my messages or chats, and you still wouldn't answer the senders messages you think you are strong keep those phones!
I was looking for a single testimony from their customers and found this. Let me move ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by princetom1(m): 9:53am On May 08, 2021
Viking007:
I was looking for a single testimony from their customers and found this. Let me move ahead.

Usain bolt mode activated

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:23am On May 08, 2021
The suspected fraudulent items we seized from Isabella Gomily (Doslop) will be openly addressed today by our USA office on nairaland

Lordnammy Warrenweste ArewaWife Doslop Dfrost TEQ365VENTURES Yinchar Babalegba Kaaaz Olumydeade Goodypc Elmaz Viking007 princetom1

1 Like

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 12:44pm On May 08, 2021
Amgray Logistics: 8th May 2021 packages arrived from USA to Nigeria

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by dragnet: 2:25pm On May 08, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
The suspected fraudulent items we seized from Isabella Gomily (Doslop) will be openly addressed today by our USA office on nairaland

Lordnammy Warrenweste ArewaWife Doslop Dfrost TEQ365VENTURES Yinchar Babalegba Kaaaz Olumydeade Goodypc Elmaz Viking007 princetom1

Better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Hp Mini Laptop 320gb Hard Drive,2gb Ram Intel Wireless ,webcam,bluetooth / Which Tv Is Best - 3d, Led, Plasma, Lcd, Flat Screen Or Smart Tv? / Sony xperia xa1,2 xz1,xz 2 xz 3, uk used n new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.