Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA (11346 Views)

Amgray Logistics Where Are My Laptops Or Have I Been Scammed? / Amgray Logistics: We Help You Buy On Ebay, Amazon Etc And Ship To Nigeria $4/LBS / You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Doslop: 4:53pm On May 11, 2021
Please unban I'm very much at fault please!
@ seun
@dragnet
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Goodypc: 5:57pm On May 11, 2021
Doslop from what the person in charge of amgray account on nairaland said... he advertised Amgray Logistics on the wrong thread.
Banned for spamming.
Seun please... forgive them
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Goodypc: 6:43pm On May 11, 2021
Please be considerate here.. when someone is new to sth. the.person must surely make a mistake.
... unban Amgraylogistcs account and let this action caution them to avoid posting on every thread.

Please

Mynd44, lalasticlacla,seun, dominique, Oamj4,mukina
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Doslop: 7:56pm On May 11, 2021
Goodypc:
Doslop from what the person in charge of amgray account on nairaland said... he advertised Amgray Logistics on the wrong thread.
Banned for spamming.
Seun please... forgive them
I hope they sort it out, still trying to get them to take down the IDs. I take full responsibility but it isn't so right to expose someone's IDs like this IAM ready to cooper9with any investigation they're doing and I'll be open about it. I'm really really sorry for the damage I have caused.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by udemzyudex(m): 4:55am On May 12, 2021
yinchar:

I totally agree with you.

I don’t know who makes a courier company a law enforcement agency.

If they can’t verify the authenticity of the sender, simply return back the parcel to the senders address. All courier companies do this, at worst, they demand the return shipping fees. The client doesn’t want to use your services again, RETURN.

It just quite unfortunate when Nigeria companies try to flee unsuspecting clients and customers.

I will never use this company, I hope others learn their lesson.

It's not that simple oga you need to relax, I guess you're just the same person using another moniker or probably someone close to Doslop.

If the package is sent to their US address, and investigation is carried out by the US police or anybody in charge of the investigation who do you think they will go to? Amgray of course and if they send or decide to return the package, they won't be left out since it was sent to them in the first place and if it is a case of fraud then it will be a case of aiding and abetting crime.

So it is not that simple, this is my assertion going by Amgray replies.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by udemzyudex(m): 5:17am On May 12, 2021
Doslop:
First of all, that phone was not bought illegally it was bought by someone over there but not by me. Yes I didn't use my real ID, but the ID of the sender is a real one, and was bought by her she actually really called you guys. I have tried to sort this out with you on what's app but you wouldn't reply me. I asked you guys since it doesn't fit your shipping standard, return it I didn't even say you should ship one and leave one I said return it.
Yes it's all out now but still I'd like these buyer of the phone to get it back!

For your requested apology, I am deeply sorry for posting the bad reviews and calling names I'll delete them now. If you want the real receipt of the phones you can let me know and I'll review it to you privately.
Thanks!

very funny, very very funny.

See as you humble after all the gra gra, so you have the real reciept now?
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by FBIBOT(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2021
Very interesting thread grin people get mind
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 7:18am On May 14, 2021
Our account has been restored.
Thanks Mods.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:37am On May 15, 2021
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Ship from Nigeria to USA.
Ebay checkout, Amazon checkout.. procurement
Free USA warehouse Address Upon registration
Check our nairaland thread ( Read 1st and 3rd, 5th page of this thread)
Office Location: Jabi, Abuja .. Ikeja, Lagos.. Houston, USA
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:28am On May 16, 2021
Have you tried our service?

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 10:08am On May 17, 2021
New week new insight

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 12:40pm On May 17, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
Have you tried our service?

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:53pm On May 17, 2021
Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 5:10pm On May 17, 2021
Have you checked why thousands trust us

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Check our nairaland thread reviews ( Read 1st and 3rd 5th page)
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 4:49pm On May 18, 2021
Amgray Logistics

Best shipping company in nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 7:33am On May 19, 2021
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 9:49am On May 19, 2021
We ship every week

Amgray Logistics
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 9:51am On May 19, 2021
5000+ customers still counting

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:15am On May 19, 2021
Be part of us
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 4:17pm On May 20, 2021
20th May 2021 Packages for last Friday shipment arrived from USA to Nigeria

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria

Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:49pm On May 24, 2021
Fast and Affordable
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 11:08am On May 25, 2021
Know why 5000+ customers trust us

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Check our nairaland thread ( Read 1st, 3rd and 5th page of this thread)
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 25, 2021
I'd advise anyone who sees this to flee from these guys. They'd seize ur items and tell you that it's fraudulent. Then sell it and use it for themselves. Bunch of thieves.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by fibonacci2526: 2:08pm On May 25, 2021
MyphoneandI:
I'd advise anyone who sees this to flee from these guys. They'd seize ur items and tell you that it's fraudulent. Then sell it and use it for themselves. Bunch of thieves.

Evidence?
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2021
fibonacci2526:

Evidence?

I have evidence but I won't post it here. I'm taking legal steps. I'd post court proceedings here.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:46pm On May 25, 2021
Shipping is Friday.
Fast and affordable shipping

Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 2:53pm On May 25, 2021
MyphoneandI
We have to sincerely apologise to you and also beg you to be patient with us while we resolve this amicably with you.
Kindly send us WhatsApp message now. +234 905 771 8505
Amgray logistics has setup department to handle any suspected fraudulent cases.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 5:03pm On May 25, 2021
Amgray Logistics
Ship from USA to Nigeria
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 5:48pm On May 25, 2021
MyphoneandI kindly provide evidence that we wrongly seized your package.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by fibonacci2526: 8:02pm On May 25, 2021
AmgrayLogistics:
MyphoneandI kindly provide evidence we wrongly seized your package.

MyphoneandI do well to provide your said evidence, this Is the second case of good seizure on this thread and the first has been handled superbly. Let's try to help each other out and not put anyone out of business.
Re: Amgray Logistics Reviews - Ship From USA To Nigeria - Ship From Nigeria To USA by AmgrayLogistics: 12:03pm On May 26, 2021
OUR SERVICES
* Air shipment from Nigeria to USA
* Air shipment from USA to Nigeria
* Ocean shipment from USA to Nigeria
* Available USA address for drop off.
* Procurement services
* Ocean Car shipment from USA to Nigeria

5 to 7 WORKING DAY SHIPPING AND WE SHIP TO NIGERIA EVERY FRIDAYS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Hp Mini Laptop 320gb Hard Drive,2gb Ram Intel Wireless ,webcam,bluetooth / Which Tv Is Best - 3d, Led, Plasma, Lcd, Flat Screen Or Smart Tv? / Sony xperia xa1,2 xz1,xz 2 xz 3, uk used n new

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.