Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,814 members, 7,798,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? (41946 Views)

Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) / Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
This thread is for my gender people. I mean those that don’t like to show breasts and arms.

How have you been coping?

These days I discovered it is getting increasingly hard to easily see clothes that are all covered up. Not abayas or work clothes. I mean casual trendy gowns that will cover the body. The kind clothes wey full online stores are those ones they sew with 1 yard of fabric.

I was lucky enough to see one vendor and the prices are double and triple of the sexy ones.

Sisters, how have you people been coping? sad

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by izzou(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin

You didn't invite the brothers?

Why? angry

50 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
izzou:
grin

You didn't invite the brothers?

Why? angry

I don’t need alfa males, redpillers or men who grow vaginas in their spare time here. This is August Meeting. grin

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by starbuck(f): 3:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's like it is even worse in my location (onitsha), you hardly see any decent dress at main market and in eventuality if you see, it would be mass production embarassed embarassed..

I have jejely carried my little life enter London OK for myself and that of my teen daughter... It just trousers and Tees i patronise from the already made..

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by folake4u(f): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's not been easy, Sis.
All the online vendors on my WhatsApp post "show me your brezz, thighs, backside" outfits that are trendy for yoppy girls, I usually check IG handles for decent clothes and the prices cost a fortune.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
starbuck:
It's like it is even worse in my location (onitsha), you hardly see any decent dress at main market and in eventuality if you see, it would be mass production embarassed embarassed..

I have jejely carried my little life enter London OK for myself and that of my teen daughter... It just trousers and Tees i patronise from the already made..

Like, same useless clothes in different colours. Omo, I done tire o.

Sometimes I go to shop and they hand me these clothes, e dey be like make I beat person. I asked one how I will wear such at my age and level, I resemble 100l girl? angry angry

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by meobizy(f): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
So, where does msughdoo get her attires? Demand drives supply and yet she’s always dressed like a Mormon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by starbuck(f): 3:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Sometimes I go to shop and they hand me these clothes, e dey be like make I beat person. I asked one how I will wear such at my age and level, I resemble 100l girl? angry angry

Mbok , the Chinese has lost creativity on designs in fact Aba made are worse cry cry

16 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
folake4u:
It's not been easy, Sis.
All the online vendors on my WhatsApp post "show me your brezz, thighs, backside" outfits that are trendy for yoppy girls, I usually check IG handles for decent clothes and the prices cost a fortune.

Gbam!!! I am trying to get some now and small play she done add am give me bill o. grin

But you see those 1 yard clothes, 3k you go buy one. Be like I go start to tie wrapper soon.

meobizy:
So, where does msughdoo get her attires? Demand drives supply and yet she’s always dressed like a Mormon.

Who is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by folake4u(f): 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Gbam!!! I am trying to get some now and omo. Small play she done and am give me bill o. grin

But you see those 1 yard clothes, 3k you go buy one. Be like I go start to tie wrapper soon.

Who is that?

Lmao I know right. They're way too expensive.
Abeg can you give me IG vendors handle that sell chic yet affordable clothes.
This baby girl here is tired of seeing crap all in the name of "sexy" clothes.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
folake4u:

Lmao I know right. They're way too expensive.
Abeg can you give me IG vendors handle that sell chic yet affordable clothes.
This baby girl here is tired of seeing crap all in the name of "sexy" clothes.

@stylentiti dey try, but could get pricy when you are buying a lot. They are not “affordable” o, even thrift done cost.

@pearlly14 is another.

@bellefilleluxury too.

I am sure I tire pass you. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Kondomatic(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Being a man has its advantages grin

51 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by folake4u(f): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

@stylentiti dey try, but could get pricy when you are buying a lot. They are not “affordable” o, even thrift done cost.

@pearlly14 is another.

Thank you Nwanyioma smiley.

Hehehe We go dey alright las las cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Ishilove: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Sisters, how have you people been coping? sad
Cover cloth full shops na. Visit a physical store and you will find your choice

28 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Ishilove: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

@pearlly14 is another.

Go to omas_clothing on IG for lovely vintage dresses.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

@stylentiti dey try, but could get pricy when you are buying a lot. They are not “affordable” o, even thrift dey cost.

@pearlly14 is another.

Are those Instagram handles what you call thrift? Maybe, there should be another definition for thrift. Even these so-called "thrift" IG sellers that sell one top for 4500 are just another problem we have in this country.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are those Instagram handles what you call thrift? Maybe, there should be another definition for thrift. Even these so-called "thrift" IG sellers that sell one top for 4500 are just another problem we have in this country.

No o. I am saying they are not really affordable, because thrift sef done cost, let alone new clothes. It is because they know how hard it is getting those things now na.

Ishilove:

Go to omas_clothing on IG for lovely vintage dresses.

I have checked and those clothes do not meet my daily casual style. smiley I have also gone to Balogun market, but It was still tough finding a balance at affordable prices and in one place. Which brings me back to the problem. embarassed
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Presently, na rags in form of trendy clothes dey outside. When the demand of skimpy clothes are high, the supply gets massive. They have their target market. Perhaps, you could be shopping in the wrong places.

Anyways, I have never been one to have problems sourcing for stylish and affordable cheap clothes. Wetin concern me? The day wey I feel like to buy clothes, I call my OK clothes dealer. On a certain weekend, I go to his store when he brings out his bale of new clothes and pick the best first-grade clothes.

Even these IG sellers wey dey deal in Okrika now don dey make me dey run mad. How do you sell one top for 4500? I don't get it? Okrika for that matter. O wrong nau. It makes me wonder how they sleep at night. I have to delve into that business soonest.

I no say my comment dey off-topic. Just ranting. sad

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

No o. I am saying they are not really affordable, because thrift sef done cost, let alone new clothes. It is because they know how hard it is getting those things now na.

NO. It's not hard. They increase the price because they know that, that's the new gold mine now.

3 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

NO. It's not hard. They increase the price because they know that, that's the new gold mine now.

Then I should consider entering that business. cheesy

You might have to direct us to this your customer, we plenty wey need am. I have an unusual taste, I hope it works for me. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Sterope(f): 5:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
You could consider shopping outside the country during sales. Some may offer free delivery to Nigeria web you spend a minimum.
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sterope:
You could consider shopping outside the country during sales. Some may offer free delivery to Nigeria web you spend a minimum.

Any particular store you can refer a sister to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Psoulsport(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
So dupe
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Sterope(f): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
I know ASOS delivers to Nigeria. I will ask around for others.
pocohantas:

Any particular store you can refer a sister to?

3 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by TheUndercover: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
They are produced in order to keep deceiving and manipulating men to do their biddings. It's a game.

Why do you think she cares more about how she looks and how society perceive her?

Men, if your girl keeps wearing body revealing clothes like this in the pretense of being in vogue, you are on a long thing.

26 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
A friend says any girl that wears skimpy revealing clothes that partially exposes her privates in public places is making a public request to be fvcked recklessly. Some agreed. Some argued that it's not like we see it. He gave some valid point that I kinda agreed.

11 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Teespice(f): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Honestly, it's so hard. As you rightly said, decent clothes are so expensive even the thrift abi okrika is gradually becoming expensive.

The only option is to enter Night market or check vendors on IG. I know few that their prices are still reasonable.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you don't have breast or nyash to show, allow those that have to show.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Splendor4(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
I shake my head
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by lkillbrokehoes: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
fg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Stepped Out Looking Dapper Today / Snake Found Hiding Inside A Shoe (video) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.