Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? (41949 Views)

Mass Production Of Footwear In Anambra Shoe Manufacturing Cluster (video & Pics) / Woman Calls Out Store After Skimpy Dress Bought From Them Ripped Open (photos) / Lady Embarrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sterope:
Yeah, I loved what I saw on Boohoo today kiss. I will definitely be buying from them henceforth.

I like sewing but it can be expensive and the finished product most times won't be worth the effort and the cost. I found the perfect fabric guy in Yaba when I was in Lagos.

kiss kiss
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Hehehe. Nice! She's even on sales!!! cheesy cheesy
She dey always sell her items too low for the quality. I’ve been telling her . Smh.
Enjoy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by phorget(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
But the future is female nah and the future has not yet come o but the females has started complaining.
When we get to the future proper then the females will start going totally naked... undecided
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
cococandy:

She dey always sell her items too low for the quality. I’ve been telling her . Smh.
Enjoy cheesy

Please o. Don't tell her anything o. The deals are good.

I think she's trying to not focus too much on profits until she's acquired a huge customer base.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by descarado: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ladies and wears grin

We call such clothes uniform
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by wumi2017(f): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
jawalis:
My sweetheart Wumi2017 is always decent and she still looks gorgeous for me. Maybe you ask her where she got her wears.

Aawwn � my one and only Sweetheart � that's why I love you
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Please o. Don't tell her anything o. The deals are good.

I think she's trying to not focus too much on profits until she's acquired a huge customer base.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by OfeAkwuPrincess(f): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Someone finally said it.
The thing taya me sef!
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Look at your coconut head!! LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

You don't want to pay for delivery. How will the items be delivered to you nauu??

Do you know I have paid 4K for delivery of a 2K product? I kept asking myself "na who send me"? grin

Anything wey don pass 2K for waybill now, I nor do. grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by veeveanO(f): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
I mostly buy Turkey wears or Vietnam. I have a customer at balogun market, but most times the issue I have is the size. I'm a size 8, most of the wears come in bigger sizes just few basic designs for sizes 6 and 8.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do you know I have paid 4K for delivery of a 2K product? I kept asking myself "na who send me"? grin

Anything wey don pass 2K for waybill now, I nor do. grin

Personally, I don't bother with deliveries outside of Lagos.

Even within Lagos, I mostly send my own delivery people - more affordable for me.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by pocohantas(f): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
veeveanO:
I mostly buy Turkey wears or Vietnam. I have a customer at balogun market, but most times the issue I have is the size. I'm a size 8, most of the wears come in bigger sizes just few basic designs for sizes 6 and 8.

They are targeted at plump women. I once asked a seller why it is so. She said slim people do not bring out money to buy clothes. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by lascos912(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheUndercover:
They are produced in order to keep deceiving and manipulating men to do their biddings. It's a game.

Why do you think she cares more about how she looks and how society perceive her?

Men, if your girl keeps wearing body revealing clothes like this in the pretense of being in vogue, you are on a long thing.

Miseducate all you want, they'll still be here, we'll buy them and the men that'll get swayed will get swayed. jUsT sAyiNg. :--))))

It's not as if you guys haven't said we wear such clothes because of other women, but I can't count on y'all to ever be consistent and the vain women of today would be life-carrying sources and the nurturers of tomorrow. Yawns.

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by jayaim: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
Is just so sad, even in churches no respect for God Almighty again. See how married women dress like oloshos, is a pity.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by jawalis(m): 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
wumi2017:

Aawwn � my one and only Sweetheart � that's why I love you
Checking your profile again this even. Chai, you just keep bursting my brain. Your beauty captures my heart. There is nobody more beautiful than you in this world. You are so beautiful. I am so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend who is beautiful inside and out. When I admire your beauty, I am left speechless because you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. I swear I can sell my kidney for you. grin

1 Like

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by AuroraB(f): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

I am saying they are not many and the ones I see are not so affordable. But since only you know 6 premium retailers, drop their business pages. That is what we are here for.
'only me know' Like I'm their only customer or something sad
Add this up for a start:0806 041 4257
Others, I walk in.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Mrpojj(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Sisters, how have you people been coping? sad

You can't wear this like this and follow me anywhere
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by letitrainnow(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hmmmmm, nawa, everything na wahala
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Ayrastarr(f): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
People still buy clothes? �

After they started using tissue to sew clothes,

I don commot hand for anything cloth

Jeans and t-shirt all the way.

Gildan, bella canvas (US) has varieties and almost 100 colors of Tshirts.

Boyfriend jeans,
Leather trousers,
Pallazo etc are my style now.

Modified: I don't go to church so no need for gowns and skirts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by wumi2017(f): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
jawalis:

Checking your profile again this even. Chai, you just keep bursting my brain. Your beauty captures my heart. There is nobody more beautiful than you in this world. You are so beautiful. I am so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend who is beautiful inside and out. When I admire your beauty, I am left speechless because you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world. I swear I can sell my kidney for you. grin

grin ahn ahn grin baby Kai nau,, how u go sell ur kidney before I love you grin...I love you from the bottom of my heart baby.... Ramadan Kareem
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by BigBashiru: 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
starbuck:
It's like it is even worse in my location (onitsha), you hardly see any decent dress at main market and in eventuality if you see, it would be mass production embarassed embarassed..

I have jejely carried my little life enter London OK for myself and that of my teen daughter... It just trousers and Tees i patronise from the already made..

Starr sewing for yourself. Also this could be a niche business you could carry forward.....
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Exodora: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Exactly my discussion today with a stranger @owerri .
Almost all the women I saw today were all suffering from walldrobe malfunction.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by MrsClancy: 12:44am On Apr 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Are those Instagram handles what you call thrift? Maybe, there should be another definition for thrift. Even these so-called "thrift" IG sellers that sell one top for 4500 are just another problem we have in this country.

A lot of Instagram sellers are going to Hell. They just don't know it yet. One did Waist trainer Easter sales. The latex 25 steel bone one, and sold it for 19k. She said it was 22k on a regular day.

Issokay! I enter Idumota market and bought the same thing for 8k. Imagine the difference.

These days my clothes are round/vee necks and jeans. I have a plug at the Navy barracks in Ojo that makes the tee shirts for me for 1000, 1500 each.
I also get nice thrifts (skirts, gowns, Sandals and Loafer) from a woman at Ogba. The goal is to cover up and look smart not segzy.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by MrsClancy: 12:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Ayrastarr:
People still buy clothes? �

After they started using tissue to sew clothes,

I don commot hand for anything cloth

Jeans and t-shirt all the way.

Gildan, bella canvas (US) has varieties and almost 100 colors of Tshirts.

Boyfriend jeans,
Leather trousers,
Pallazo etc are my style now.

Modified: I don't go to church so no need for gowns and skirts.

You are my sister. Jeans and t-shirts all the way.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by ModestGal(f): 4:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Hey!
I sew cloths, so I sew all my clothes myself. Even tops, knickers and co
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by mrblayze(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Then I should consider entering that business. cheesy

You might have to direct us to this your customer, we plenty wey need am. I have an unusual taste, I hope it works for me. embarassed

What's your IG?
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Oyindaberry(f): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Sisters, how have you people been coping? sad
Well Sis, I do not have this challenge as I buy fabrics and sew all my wears except jeans trousers that I buy from outside.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by jawalis(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
wumi2017:

grin ahn ahn grin baby Kai nau,, how u go sell ur kidney before I love you grin...I love you from the bottom of my heart baby.... Ramadan Kareem
Good morning my love. Are you a Muslim?
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by BigBashiru: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2021
phorget:
But the future is female nah and the future has not yet come o but the females has started complaining.
When we get to the future proper then the females will start going totally naked... undecided

The future is female due to the tendency not to do violence....women are safer to deal with than men.... aside from the violence factor, men and women are the same....

It is only because female violence has not dominated the headlines for centuries that the future is female and for no other reason.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by almarthins(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Kondomatic:
Being a man has its advantages grin

I tell u! Sebi those eve think say na we dem go kill but now Dem don dey see fire.

No be small serpent tempt eve o! 80 percent of women na one way drive.
Re: Mass Production of Skimpy Clothes: Sisters How Have You Been Coping? by Ayt27(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2021
safarigirl:
Thankfully, I can't relate to this

Probably because I'm like a size 6, and it's difficult enough to find my size, a lot of things are big on me, so, I have to actively look for skimpy clothes if I must find them.

I'm doing fine. I've not noticed the influx of such clothes in the market, because they usually don't come in my size grin

How big or small is a size 6?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Stepped Out Looking Dapper Today / Snake Found Hiding Inside A Shoe (video) / The Outfit A Lady Asked For And What Her Tailor Made For Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.