Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died (72696 Views)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Delta / Anthony Ikpeama: Lagos Police Deny Releasing Man Who Killed His Pregnant Wife / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by XullySwt(f): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ohhh my God, still can't believe this, my bestieee in skul cry cry
God will surely fight for u
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by onegig(m): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2021
AsherAmari:
Where were the hospital staff when he removed the oxygen? And why was he allowed into the hospital in the first place? Careless people.

The management and staff of the hospital should be held alongside the man.

Some women though. I can't understand why you'll continue staying with a man that beats you at the slightest provocation.to me it's plain stupidity because it's glaring that this man now Hates you with a passion hence the incessant beatings, yet you remain there because of one stupid love until he kills you.

Women receive sense while you're still alive. Being with someone is not by force. If a man stops caring about you and becomes a threat to your life, make a U- turn.

Easier said than done. Best option is to leave such marriages but honestly the realities for a lot of ladies in such abusive relationships is quite grim.

There's a soceital understanding that a separated or divorced woman is a bad person or an outcast. Trust me, you would wish to be dead than to be exposed to such constant psychological trauma the society puts women in such situations through. You would never want to be in such, so most times ladies try and wait and hope that with time things would improve and such would abate

We have built a society where even Landlords wouldn't rent houses to single mothers. Also setting up a new life or resettlement is extremely hard and frustrating especially in a country where millions are just struggling to live. Most ladies can't even move back home because the jobs they do is in the city and moving is a no no except you want them to lose their livelihoods. Last thing you would advise someone trying to leave a bad situation to do.

Also most aren't even bouyant enough to make such move. If you take a look at such abusive relationships, the man always cuts her independence by making her financially dependent and also cuts family and friends from her. So where would a mother of 3 without a penny to her name move to?

From an outsider's POV, moving out is the easiest solution to preserve life but until we start looking at the challenges faced by married women in such abusive relationships and why 90% rarely exit the marriage and seek ways of resolving their "hesitations" then we would not stop hearing such endless sad news unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by inumidun2010(m): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2021
When Gentleman like me wan sleep now, Na dis kind news grace frontpage.. Well, the last girl I beat was my TWIN SISTER while we were still young.. GOD knows if you touch her now, I GO COMOT YOUR TEETH NOW NOW...
The Man should have let go Na, Some ladies have BAD MOUTH, me I just leave the scene for you... Painful part be say dem go dey VEX say you still wan leave them...
R.I.P to the dead, But to our SHARP MOUTHED SISTERS, Be CALMING DOWN ehn...
If mouth dey SCRATCH YOU, PRAY in TONGUES...
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by ImaIma1(f): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

When sensible and gentle men toast women, they disregard them and claim those men are 'creepy.'

They want a real man. A man who knows what he wants (whatever that means)

And so, they callously serve rejection to the simple, nonviolent and extremely gentle man. Denying him a chance to procreate in this earth.

When the typical Alpha, violent, boxer (who obviously knows what he wants) comes around. They do everything within their power to bag him.

And when they do, and things go from Alpha wet my pants - Alpha psycho wacko.

They bring the news to FP NL so that all of the rejected men who were simple and kind can come and type RIP or Eyah or Chai or OMG.

Or whatever the Bleep women want men to say.

But really, who says Eya! to the several other men that wanted to marry Barrister and were rejected so she could have the Real Man?

Sorry you got dumped many times but this is not about you. So keep your assumptions to yourself.

You think it is the alpha and dominant guys that ladies should fear most? No. I think it's people like you with hurt and bitterness boiling inside, waiting to be unleashed that ladies should beware of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 13, 2021
onegig:

Easier said than done. Best option is to leave such marriages but honestly the realities for a lot of ladies in such abusive relationships is quite grim.

There's a soceital understanding that a separated or divorced woman is a bad person or an outcast. Trust me, you would wish to be dead than to be exposed to such constant psychological trauma the society puts women in such situations through. You would never want to be in such, so most times ladies try and wait and hope that with time things would improve and such would abate

We have built a society where even Landlords wouldn't rent houses to single mothers. Also setting up a new life or resettlement is extremely hard and frustrating especially in a country where millions are just struggling to live. Most ladies can't even move back home because the jobs they do is in the city and moving is a no no except you want them to lose their livelihoods. Last thing you would advise someone trying to leave a bad situation to do.

Also most aren't even bouyant enough to make such move. If you take a look at such abusive relationships, the man always cuts her independence by making her financially dependent and also cuts family and friends from her. So where would a mother of 3 without a penny to her name move to?

From an outsider's POV, moving out is the easiest solution to preserve life but until we start looking at the challenges faced by married women in such abusive relationships and why 90% rarely exit the marriage and seek ways of resolving their "hesitations" then we would not stop hearing such endless sad news unfortunately.

Hmm... This is so true but not enough to risk ones life.

So sad.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Angeldemon: 12:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Marry a good, gentle & kind man they wont hear.
They want Mr exciting. Mr badboy swag.
When it turns bad they start their usual noise making of lamentation.
I have stopped pitying women who get into bad marriages a long time ago because women naturally have this blessing of instinctively knowing when a man is bad but they most times ignore it for either their emotional, physical or/and financial greed.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by ogtavia(m): 1:39am On Apr 13, 2021
at the risk of sounding primitive, madonna girls have an unexplained appetite for men and marriage, so much so that it covers their sense of reasoning.
Rest in Peace to her.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by BRATISLAVA: 3:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Yet they are the same ones screaming at the top of their lungs when women choose to be single mothers, na people daughters wey dem wan kill dem dey find

They are most concerned by marriage, the misogynists, so that they will have a supply of free slaves to kill and manipulate. They pretend otherwise.

Haven't you long noticed that they are the womb watchers, and want every woman to be chaste and married while they wh.ore around and try to control women's lives with abuses and threats?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:13am On Apr 13, 2021
maasoap:

You think this is about supporting your gender even when he's a murderer like it is some kind of game? Maryam Sanda is still suffering the consequences of her action. You don't a murderer just because you have something in common
Where was your righteous anger, in case of Maryam Sanda?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Ceenacks(m): 4:31am On Apr 13, 2021
You people could have acted when she was stil alive.
She is gone now. The only achievement you are hoping on now is to jail or kill d husband. All are loss.

Advice to all other friends of domestic violence victims: ACT NOW WHEN THEY ARE ALIVE. DONT WAIT UNTIL SB DIES, BEFORE YOUR WHISTLE RECEIVES AIR.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by obowunmi(m): 4:42am On Apr 13, 2021
For many Nigerian women, marriage is a do or die affair.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Tutu19: 6:00am On Apr 13, 2021
I must marry this year whether my enemies like it or not. See the result. How can someone take beating for years and still remain there.?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by DivineDynamics: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Sheer brutality.

The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked.

RIP to the dead.

Give your life to Christ to make you a model of righteousness.

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Munzy14(m): 6:10am On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu ihe o ga wu?

Kpogbuo ya e lee anya n'azu! grin
Okwa ugbu a anya a gbahuola ya!
N'ikpeazu ka o ga mara ihe o mere onwe ya...
Umu ya wu ndi ebere'm na e mere

This generation ehn...
Owudikwa otu a ka o di na mbo ooo undecided
Ehee nu na...From the story he aimed at killing the baby na nne ya...He knows the law will arrange him...So it was a planned move...

Uwa emehele anya o....Even though paternity fraud is dated to time of our ancestors.

Mgbe, ufodu umu nwaanyi na akwa iko n'ime ohia with umu nwoke biara i gburu ha nkwu ma o wu ndi biara i nyere ha aka na oru ugbo..cheesy

E no easy o...partners that are faithful to each other need to be celebrated all the time.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Pat081: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2021
RIP to her but the woman knw this when they are dating that the man is animal and woman of today should have one or two lesson that not everything may be gold and silver after marriage ,he will b kill too
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by BENEFICIAL12(m): 6:24am On Apr 13, 2021
WHERE WAS THE LOVE WHEN HE WAS BEATING HER UP?

YOU SEE... MARRIAGE IS FAR MORE THAN "I LOVE YOU"

IF YOU HAVE A TRUE AFFECTION AND SEE HIM/HER AS PART OF YOU THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

... STILL SEARCHING
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by galaxy2020(m): 6:27am On Apr 13, 2021
This story no balance...
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by blazepascal(m): 6:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Marry a cool and gentle man they wont hear they will tell you I want a real man. now see the result. rip to her though
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by bepositive11: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

When sensible and gentle men toast women, they disregard them and claim those men are 'creepy.'

And so, they callously serve rejection to the simple, nonviolent and extremely gentle man. Denying him a chance to procreate in this earth.

When the typical Alpha, violent, boxer (who obviously knows what he wants) comes around. They do everything within their power to bag him.

They bring the news to FP NL so that all of the rejected men who were simple and kind can come and type RIP or Eyah or Chai or OMG.

But really, who says Eya! to the several other men that wanted to marry Barrister and were rejected so she could have the Real Man?

You're calling that b*stard an alpha? He's an animal. He's not a man. What sort of human being can do such a thing to another human being? Plus, he's a disgrace! Don't call him alpha. You're insulting alpha men.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by alfsalami: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Was the woman an orphan ?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Gainman: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Newsmic:
Man Beats His Pregnant Wife Into Coma, Removes Her Oxygen Mask Until She Died (Photos)

A man identified as Anthony Ikpeama has allegedly killed his 6-months pregnant wife identified as Barrister Adaeze Ikpeama by beating her to coma and subsequently rushed to the hospital where she was admitted and removed her oxygen support until she died, IgbereTV reports.

The Suspect, Anthony Ikpeama

Facebook User, Chukwudi Iwuchukwu shared the story.

He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000563983468/posts/4457090787653010/?app=fbl
Only wise person will not believe this story.
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by Amozever12: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Let’s hear from the man

See let’s be honest this woman can be the problem o cause before a man would actually go to this extent,he felt he could correct the woman due to the love

And did you just say Madonna graduate ...I don’t trust those ladies

Just an opinion
Check the bolded.
Stupid opinion about the dead.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by cococandy(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Of course you found a way to blame her
TarOrfeeek:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2021
What a stupid moronic post.
Muyiwaipere:
Let’s hear from the man

See let’s be honest this woman can be the problem o cause before a man would actually go to this extent,he felt he could correct the woman due to the love

And did you just say Madonna graduate ...I don’t trust those ladies

Just an opinion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by angelfallz(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Hm. More information from better sources is needed in my opinion.
All those of you that are just emotionally making comments, would you people also make emotional comments if the genders were reversed?
I am asking because i have noticed that when a story comes out and women are on the receiving end you have men especially, frothing at the mouth with emotions. But if it is man that is on receiving end.......

BRATISLAVA you seem to have taken this story personal. Would you have taken it personal if the genders were reversed?
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by BRATISLAVA: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2021
angelfallz:
Hm. More information from better sources is needed in my opinion.
All those of you that are just emotionally making comments, would you people also make emotional comments if the genders were reversed?
I am asking because i have noticed that when a story comes out and women are on the receiving end you have men especially, frothing at the mouth with emotions. But if it is man that is on receiving end.......

BRATISLAVA you seem to have taken this story personal. Would you have taken it personal if the genders were reversed?

I don't take it personally, but why can't you deal with the topic instead of trying to twist it round to make it about women?

There's no imaginary case here where the reverse was the case. Why are you so scared of condemning an evil act a man did without trying to drag women into it, to the extent you've created an imaginary case?

Open all threads where a man has killed a woman and men like you will twist and turn in circles rather than address it. Some will begin to preach about good and bad women. The greater idi,iot's will want to hear from the man. What do they want to hear from a murderer? How will that make the killer man innocent?

Is it that hard to address the topic?

Once men are asked to be logical, they fall on stupid ideas so that they can play devil's advocate and trivialize real crimes.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by angelfallz(m): 7:58am On Apr 13, 2021
i don't believe its moronic to understand what lead to the events that occurred.

cococandy:
Re: Anthony Ikpeama Beats Pregnant Wife To Coma, Removes Oxygen Mask Until She Died by BRATISLAVA: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2021
cococandy:

They will never address evil that men do.

When they see it's a glaring crime, they will come up with trying to be logical and needing to hear from the murderer, only so that they can justify what he did and still find a way to rope in the dead woman and attack women.

It's an old game they play. They just want to play devil's advocate and some how trivialize violence and murder of women.

Meanwhile, their murderous brother is an innocent in their eyes. Some will claim "I'm not saying he's innocent, but what did she do that made him..." Some will even ask if the case was reversed when clearly it is a man who killed a woman. Imagine the sorts of creatures that goop around in male skin.

In fact, they are ready to talk about anything except what is done. But put a thread with hints at women and from the first to the last page they are still attacking women without a break.

These men on this forum are probably past murderers, rapists, public masturbators and remarkably shallow.

If you ask why they ignore evil crimes men commit, they tell you that you're taking it personally and emotional. That is the logic they fall back on.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Gana Stopped Convoy, Switched Cars Before His Arrest And Death / Photo Of Nigerian Deathrow Convict, Chijioke, Who Will Be Executed This Friday / Gunmen Kidnap Locals And Throw Them Off A Bridge In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.