Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation (261 Views)

Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue / 10 Missing Soldiers Found Dead In Konshisha, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
95% of the soldiers killed were of southern or christian origin.

My question is this - why are these soldiers still allowing themselves to be slaughtered like goats ??

The Nigerian BOKO HARAM Army is a threat to all of them.

Let me wait for the spineless cowards who will delete this thread and thereby continue to put our lives at risk nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by ggood: 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
They want to eliminate Christians soldiers
Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by Jashub: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Christianity in Nigeria is endangered. And alot of these Christians in Nigeria fail to see the bigger picture the muslims are painting. If all the key positions in Nigeria are controlled by northern Muslims, then nothing stops the muslims from doing Nigeria as they please

1 Like

Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
So because they are Christians they shouldn't go to peace keeping.

Since you guys want to make it about religion lets go..

Benue is a Christian state, many there are roman catholic.

The army sent some army, they were Christians to benue state, guess who killed them...benue bandits who are Christians, some of these army officers might be members of their church in other branches as far as osun state, but the bandits do not care about that, what they want is blood.

1 Like

Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by Jostoman: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
So because they are Christians they shouldn't go to peace keeping.

Since you guys want to make it about religion lets go..

Benue is a Christian state, many there are roman catholic.

The army sent some army, they were Christians to benue state, guess who killed them...benue bandits who are Christians, some of these army officers might be members of their church in other branches as far as osun state, but the bandits do not care about that, what they want is blood.
benue bandit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by JOSCOFELIX: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
oga check very well they are not southenern but middle belt. you do not know how military work in recuritment. 80 percent of military peronal in any barrack or battalion are citizen of the state an region.which many army who died are from beune state and the region. Christianity is the major religon practice in beune state the entire middle belt
Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jostoman:
benue bandit grin grin

Wasn't it the community bandits at the land border sites that killed the army guys.

Are they not Christians??
Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by Jostoman: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Wasn't it the community bandits at the land border sites that killed the army guys.

Are they not Christians??
were you there?
Re: Re : Konshisha: Nigerian Army 11 Soldiers Killed - My Observation by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jostoman:
were you there?

Keep talking while your land dissapears , lol.

Get ready to change your name to Abubakar !!!!

(1) (Reply)

2023: We’ll Never Be Manipulated Again, Nigerian Youths Vow / No Pension Or Benefits For Ex-ondo Govs, Deputies —govt Blasts Agboola / Forced Marriage:why Do Hausa/fulani & Yoruba Dont Want Igbos To Go As Biafra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.