Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up (3118 Views)

Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Impregnates Another Lady, Vows Not To Marry Linda / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider / Sholaye Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji, She's A Rejected Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by fancyhandsome(m): 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
American-based singer Denzel Oluwafemi Adeniyi, also known as Shizem, has declared his unwavering love for celebrity blogger, Ms. Linda ikeji.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the 33-year-old Shizem, specifically said he wants to marry the 40-year-old millionaire-blogger.

The 33-year-old hit maker, who became popular after the release of his hit song ‘For Me’, said this while talking about his relationship status.

“As an artiste, we try to keep our relationship out of social media. Of course, we all deserve that one person that makes us feel special.

It might be surprising but I have this attraction for Linda Ikeji. I love her and would like to marry her,” the singer said of the 40-year-old mother of one.

“Despite everything she had gone through, she still manages to stay positive and build a successful career for herself,” he added.

Speaking further, he said, “I believe every woman needs to be appreciated. I see lately most people celebrating Ngozi okonjo-Iweala for her recent achievements as Director-General of the World Trade Organization. I can imagine her husband must be very proud of her.

“Likewise, I want such a woman, who not only believe in my dream but is also working hard in her craft so we both achieve success together.”

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/12/i-want-to-marry-linda-ikeji-33-year-old-us-based-nigerian-singer-shizem/

Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Samsonmike22: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Man wants to taste the rich oil... grin Maybe that will help boost his career grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by chuksville(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
I thought Linda Ikeji is still married or is she divorced?
It seems this guy like MILFS.
I won't blame him though, MILFS are something else in Za Oza Room.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by unofficialmadman: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
All the best to him... This one na real cashout if you know you know...
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Baawaa(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
You want to be her baby father,simple grin grin
I want to marry Linda Ikeji,"Lori Iro" grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Liposure: 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
If wishes were horses, gigoes would ride
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by holyman101: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Most of the comments have read so far are quite funny.

Is there anything wrong for a young man professing his love?

At 33 I believe he's mature enough to know what he wants so if he actually fancy Linda all the best to him.

We do hope and pray, atleast for this one to last.
Also it takes great maturity to deal with a single mother, you will have to love her and her kid for her to feel connected to you.
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by bobman22: 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
This guy should be investigated for planning a yahoo stunt on Linda Ikeji.. We all know what he wants grin

Lalasticlala move ftp to help this man hustle

Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by bobman22: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Baawaa:
You want to be her baby father,simple grin grin
I want to marry Linda Ikeji,"Lori Iro" grin grin grin

My man your head dey there grin cheesy grin grin
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by JaneYave(f): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
You won't be the first to wish neither will you be the last. Linda has serious business to face than this
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by punisha: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oya Linda over to you....what sayest thou to this proposal?
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by modelssphere(f): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
JaneYave:
You won't be the first to wish neither will you be the last. Linda has serious business to face than this

She told you that

Its rare to think there's a woman who doesn't want to settle down at some point. Many who are unmarried are just unfortunate. Genevieve, Rita Dominic and almost all the single celebrities in Nigeria today still wish to settle down.

Its just hard that in Nigeria once you clock 40 to marry may be a huge mountain to move

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by unofficialmadman: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
modelssphere:

She told you that

Its rare to think there's a woman who doesn't want to settle down at some point. Many who are unmarried are just unfortunate. Genevieve, Rita Dominic and almost all the single celebrities in Nigeria today still wish to settle down.

Its just hard that in Nigeria once you clock 40 to marry may be a huge mountain to move

The reason is clear, at 45 a woman hits her menopause and very hard to conceive. Now imagine you marry someone who is at 41,now your best chance of having kids is just two at most before she hits her menopause.

Not every man will want to take such risk.

I do hope and pray she gets married though.
Most women just need a home. You can imagine even with their weight they still want to settle down. Such is the huge demand for marriage in this our part of the world.

Uncle Lalasticlala you may help Linda, mayb she will see this post and shoot her shot back..
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by amazingamaka: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Wish him all the best.

Since she's igbo and the guy is yoruba, I hope this settles all the whole tribal beef here on NL.

lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Cynthiacute25: 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
OK am coming let me prepare for the Aso ebi

Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Cynthiacute25: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
unofficialmadman:

The reason is clear, at 45 a woman hits her menopause and very hard to conceive. Now imagine you marry someone who is at 41,now your best chance of having kids is just two at most before she hits her menopause.

Not every man will want to take such risk.

I do hope and pray she gets married though.
Most women just need a home. You can imagine even with their weight they still want to settle down. Such is the huge demand for marriage in this our part of the world.

Uncle Lalasticlala you may help Linda, mayb she will see this post and shoot her shot back..

Oprah Winfrey is 67, no marriage, no kids yet she's one of the most celebrated women in the world.
Marriage is never an entitlement, we Africans have built our brain around every woman getting married before she will be tagged "Successful".
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by pepperdemzombie: 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
chuksville:
I thought Linda Ikeji is still married or is she divorced?
It seems this guy like MILFS.
I won't blame him though, MILFS are something else in Za Oza Room.
When did she marry, and to whom? The one that has not acknowledge the child or another one?
She only showed audio engagement while trying to buy up the man but failed.
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by pepperdemzombie: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
amazingamaka:
Wish him all the best.

Since she's igbo and the guy is yoruba, I hope this settles all the whole tribal beef here on NL.

lalasticala
Mynd44
Dem go Chiomalize am!
Why no Igbo man dey show interest?
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by FLYFIRE(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cynthiacute25:

Oprah Winfrey is 67, no marriage, no kids yet she's one of the most celebrated women in the world.
Marriage is never an entitlement, we Africans have built our brain around every woman getting married before she will be tagged "Successful".
Oprah na evil man
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Cynthiacute25: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
FLYFIRE:

Oprah na evil man

Opray is a woman not a man.. Stop disgracing your village people on Nairaland cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Seakay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oga u wan take style trend Abi.. �� Shazam kee u there
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by femi4: 7:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Gigolo
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by COdeGenesis: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2021
BAba want cash out. LOlz
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by lakira12: 10:01am On Apr 13, 2021
unofficialmadman:
All the best to him... This one na real cashout if you know you know...
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by walosky(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
All these small small Yoruba boys wan taste Ibo girls' kpónyo because dem no say dem clean wella

Wait o! No be 2G my Niggar be this?
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by peightyn: 2:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
fancyhandsome:
American-based singer Denzel Oluwafemi Adeniyi, also known as Shizem, has declared his unwavering love for celebrity blogger, Ms. Linda ikeji.

Speaking with DAILY POST, the 33-year-old Shizem, specifically said he wants to marry the 40-year-old millionaire-blogger.

The 33-year-old hit maker, who became popular after the release of his hit song ‘For Me’, said this while talking about his relationship status.

“As an artiste, we try to keep our relationship out of social media. Of course, we all deserve that one person that makes us feel special.

It might be surprising but I have this attraction for Linda Ikeji. I love her and would like to marry her,” the singer said of the 40-year-old mother of one.

“Despite everything she had gone through, she still manages to stay positive and build a successful career for herself,” he added.

Speaking further, he said, “I believe every woman needs to be appreciated. I see lately most people celebrating Ngozi okonjo-Iweala for her recent achievements as Director-General of the World Trade Organization. I can imagine her husband must be very proud of her.

“Likewise, I want such a woman, who not only believe in my dream but is also working hard in her craft so we both achieve success together.”

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/12/i-want-to-marry-linda-ikeji-33-year-old-us-based-nigerian-singer-shizem/
Re: I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up by Michaeljames22: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Shizem on this one... All the best grin

(1) (Reply)

Keyshia Cole Pregnant. . . .and Engaged! / D’banj And Genevieve Go Their Separate Ways After ‘the N2million Naira Video App / Big Brother Star Makosi Deported To Lagos From Uk On Entry With Relative's Passp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.