Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network (2256 Views)

Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 / Hire Experienced Dubai App Developers To Build Smart Apps / I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 5:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hi, everyone!

If you are a web designer or developer, currently unattached and is looking for for a role in software development, then, this is for you.

A project is on the way and I'm looking to involve as many people as I can find from on here.

Are you proficient with any of the following tools?
- Figma, AdobeXD
- Html, Css, basic Javascript
- BootstrapCSS or TailwindCSS
- ReactJs, NextJs or GatsbyJs
- NodeJs, ExpressJs
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- NPM
- Cli

Your stacks could be one or more of the ones listed above. Of you're interested, drop your portfolio website on this thread, stating your stacks, and I'd contact you.

It doesn't matter how long you've been coding, so long as you have some projects to show, you're welcome.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by tope6217: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
I am a professional backend developer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by donsheddy1(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
- Figma, AdobeXD
- BootstrapCSS

Listed are my strengths.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by JSXyoungboy: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
My Stack is

React
Node,Express,
Git.
Npm
Mongo DB
Tailwind CSS

Check Out my Portfolio Website to View my Projects

https://henryogbu.netlify.app

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by tope6217: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
I am professional full stack developer using php mysql,laravel, jquery,js ,vuejs, bootstrap,html,css etc
Contact me 08109319667
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
JSXyoungboy:

My Stack is

React
Node,Express,
Git.
Npm
Mongo DB
Tailwind CSS

https://henryogbu.netlify.app/portfolio

Page not found.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by JSXyoungboy: 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
elunico:

Page not found.
Link Typo Error.

See the Correct URL. https://henryogbu.netlify.app
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by gozi360: 5:13am On Apr 13, 2021
contact me.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by zubyno: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
I am really interested. My portfolio page [url]zubysoft.tech[/url]
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Etinosa1234: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Shey u nor go need app developers

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Starphyre(f): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
I am proficient in html, css and javascript

https://starphyre.netlify.app/

2 Likes

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Jummate(m): 6:02am On Apr 14, 2021
-HTML, CSS, JavaScript
-BootStrap, JQuery
-Git

I am working on my portfolio website but you can get other projects from the portfolio section on this app

https://jummate.github.io/ExamPortal/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by MikeCodes: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Hello.

I'm available to work with you
I'm also very good with all the above stacks

Check out my portfolio website with projects:

You can also contact me through my protfolio website.

https://abiona-michael.netlify.app/
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
zubyno:
I am really interested. My portfolio page [url]zubysoft.tech[/url]
JSXyoungboy:
Link Typo Error.

See the Correct URL. https://henryogbu.netlify.app

I've gone through your portfolios and have contacted you, but I have gotten no response so far. I've been banned all these while reason why you haven't heard from me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
Etinosa1234:
Shey u nor go need app developers

Of course, I'd need mobile app devs. I was banned shortly after making the thread, so I couldn't update it.

Are you good with Flutter of reactNative?
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
donsheddy1:
- Figma, AdobeXD
- BootstrapCSS

Listed are my strengths.

Where can I see your works?
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
JSXyoungboy:
My Stack is

React
Node,Express,
Git.
Npm
Mongo DB
Tailwind CSS

https://henryogbu.netlify.app
Bruh, I went through your portfolio and GitHub repo and one thing that caught my attention was your easybank web app.
I noticed that most of the icons were SVGs.
Did you write the svgs yourself?
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Karleb(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Omo! Naija devs are good o.

See crazy portfolio everywhere! shocked
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Etinosa1234: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2021
elunico:

Of course, I'd need mobile app devs. I was banned shortly after making the thread, so I couldn't update it.

Are you good with Flutter of reactNative?

I use Java
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by JSXyoungboy: 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
elunico:

I've gone through your portfolios and have contacted you, but I have gotten no response so far. I've been banned all these while reason why you haven't heard from me.
Sorry for the ban
send me a mail at keelechiogbu@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by JSXyoungboy: 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Karleb:
Omo! Naija devs are good o.

See crazy portfolio everywhere! shocked
Lol e shock u abi ? thanks for the review..motivational

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Honeywell20(m): 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2021
Am skilled in:
Bootstrap
Css
Figma
Flutter
Git
Html
JavaScript

Below is my Portfolio
Pls copy and remove the white spaces, for reasons unknown to me nairaland don't like . web. app
[url]https://noruwa-portfolio. web. app[/url]
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by zubyno: 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
elunico:

Sorry bro, I didn't see any message. How did you contacted me? Anyway send email to me. My email address is emelunna@gmail.com. Just say I am the guy from Nairaland. You can also use my Twitter or linked as seen on my profile.
Thanks.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Sarang(f): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
I am still a learner but I don’t mind contributing for free
I am frontend focused
Html
Css
JavaScript

Jessie@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2021
It's really frustrating that anytime I try replying mentions on this thread, I keep getting banned.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2021
Y'all should check your mails and reply accordingly.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Etinosa1234:

I use Java

Big man! grin grin
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Jummate(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
elunico:
I have not received a mail from you, if you sent any.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by JSXyoungboy: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2021
elunico:
Haven't received any mail .
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Abcruz(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
elunico:

I'm skilled in HTML, CSS and JavaScript and I'll like to be part of the team.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help On This Topic 2 Pass Assembler / Visitors/customers Data App With Python / Post Your Vb6 Or Vb.net Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.