Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Home Made Scrub For Glowing Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Home Made Scrub For Glowing Skin (176 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / I Need A Face Cream That Will Give Me A Smooth And Glowing Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Home Made Scrub For Glowing Skin by DBAAMI(f): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Home made scrub for your skin.

Making use of scrub makes your soap and cream to work.
Scrub is used in exfoliating your skin to remove dead skin cells by so doing, you remove dead skin cells,this enable your soap and cream to work well as it should.

There are a lot of scrubs in market, sugar and salt scrub, skin differs, there are some people with sensitive skin that sugar or salt scrub may not work for or make their skin reacts to the scrub.
Some scrub are even harsh, that is why you should be careful in the cause of buying scrub.

I Will be sharing with you home made scrub you can do at home, which is suitable for all skin types with no side effects, this scrub recipe will remove dead skin cells, and make your soap and cream to work.
This scrub recipe also makes you Glow.
Recipe needed;
Continue reading in the blog����������
http://www.dbaamisblog.com.ng/2021/04/homemade-scrub-for-glowing-skin.html

(1) (Reply)

Size 28, Female Kid Sneakers / Omega Launches Its Newest Timepieces For 2021 / Baloxpogba@gmail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.