Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies (40016 Views)

Strike: PDP Bankrolling ASUU, Joe Igbokwe Says / Again, Mr Femi Fani-kayode, Who Is Bankrolling You? By Wisdom Nwedene / “Never Give Money To Someone Who Uses Better Phone Than You” – Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Newsmic: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has answered the question, "Who Is Bankrolling You?" which was thrown at him by a Facebook user, IgbereTV reports.

Reno wrote;

"Dear Das Taheer,

Thank you for your question. My certified Number One bestselling book, Facts versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years, Chibok, 2015 and the Conspiracies, is bankrolling me. I almost fainted (let me not lie, I actually fainted) when my publisher sent me my first royalty cheque from that book.

My sold out book, Start Solving Problems is bankrolling my future generations.

And my other lesser selling books, are bankrolling my charitable activities.

But how come you are only asking me this question now that I am convening #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon? You and others like you did not ask me this question when I built an orphanage for Borno IDPs.

Thank you and may God bless you.

#FreeLeahSharibu #RenosNuggets"
https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/233501551888624/?app=fbl

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by mountmoriah(m): 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
ok nice reply

meanwhile I sell hardwood for roofing

Payment on delivery

check my signature for contact

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by lkillbrokehoes: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rest abeg, both Reno and Buhari ain't saints

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Kebbiprince: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cool reply sha without insult unlike that yoruba prodigal son FFK

195 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by motymop: 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Anyway, i tried to find for reviews of his books, i didn't see any but he claimed his books are best sellers and certified by the New york times

I have read some best selling books, scott adams and the rest, some of these books, the newyork times reviewed them and the publisher organized a book tour for the writer.

I believe Mr Reno must have benefited from Jonathan splendid corruption.

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Amaechi2023(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
I respect this man more often than I don't. very real, direct and same time diplomatic.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Kestolove(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
ffk never still tell us who is bankrolling him ooo...simple question

8 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by JaneYave(f): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
And he passed the test of emotions. Thumbs up for Reno!

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by TONY042(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Reno with the sauce!

10 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
I know some Nigerian celebrities rascals that would have responded by typing.....Ogun kill your papa, E no go better for you, You're a low life, You're not worth my gateman salary

Reno na real G

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Whois(m): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
A good role model. Am proud we attended same secondary school. Proud to be a Comlag star for life grin @Pastorfavourdes is a good well meaning Nigerian unlike this bigot @Thebosstrevor1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Luther0luther: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2021

12 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by festacman(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
For Reno's current political activities, the bankrolling is coming from Abubakar Atiku in Dubai.

Make no mistake about it, the returns from his books may be substantial but the truth is that he can't afford to squander it on campaigning against Buhari.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Streetpresident: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
ok
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Whois:
A good role model. Am proud we attended same secondary school. Proud to be a Comlag star for life grin @Pastorfavourdes is a good well meaning Nigerian unlike this bigot @Thebosstrevor1

1. You have reported my thread to the mods, they didn't delete it because i didn't break any rules of Nairaland.

2. You have threatened and cried, nobody listened to you.

3. Now you want to blackmail me, cheap blackmail does not scare.

4. You claim i am a bigot but see what you have been posting about another tribe.

STOP STALKING ME OR ARE YOU AN HOMOSEXUAL.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:
Anyway, i tried to find for reviews of his books, i didn't see any but he claimed his books are best sellers and certified by the New york times

I have read some best selling books, scott adams and the rest, some of these books, the newyork times reviewed them and the publisher organized a book tour for the writer.

Of course he did, otherwise who was reno b4 GEJ tenure!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Them think say na Fani Kayode wey dey easily get angry grin grin grin grin

The way wey Reno Omokri's response go dey pepper Buhari's zombies erh cheesy grin grin grin

As in the guy is usually on point

Especially that him caption (Buhari's tormentor) cheesy cheesy grin grin no be small chomchin ooooo

Reno abeg take am easy oooo if them all quench, who you go dey torment again

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Oppy2k2: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Whahala no dey finish

One whahala per day in Nigeria
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Whois(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

1. You have reported my thread to the mods, they didn't delete it because i didn't break any rules of Nairaland.

2. You have threatened and cried, nobody listened to you.

3. Now you want to blackmail me, cheap blackmail does not scare.

4. You claim i am a bigot but see what you have been posting about another tribe.

STOP STALKING ME OR ARE YOU AN HOMOSEXUAL.

I have reported your post twice but that was a long time ago, I don't understand your claim #2 and #3, #4 of cause you are a bigot, you voluntarily told the world in your own words how you're a triballistic bigot, how you plan to feed Google search engine optimized Ipod+ content to discredit ipod and on nairaland you inspire different tribes to hate one another. u will get what you give other members, i.e. u're getting hate vibes back because you give same. It's a simple stuff

19 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Here is the TRUE and ONLY reply to the question...

A picture speaks more than a thousand words........

Modify:
(Dem MANNA don turn children of hate, frustrations and perdition to deaf and dumb for dis forum o,
Dem no fit call dem MANNA moniker anymore,
na to dey point, dey talk in parables like Pete Edochie cheesy
We don dey teach dem Nairaland mannerless kids MANNERS/MANNAs las las... grin cheesy wink )

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Authoreety: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Even though I may not agree with all his ideas, I must commend Reno for being a voice for Nigerians...

D cry cry dead meat seller is always full of shit as has been manifested above... Rubbish disgusting fellow.

21 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by ClassicMan202(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Buhari tormentor... Hahahahaha

Abeg continue dey pepper the mo'forka grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Splendor4(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Abeg Reno omokri make we hear word.. always taking like a woman

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Authoreety: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Reno the real deal

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by adeblow(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

U dey mind am?

7 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Akasammyoka: 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
That reply can heal even a depressed mind. But reno need behave and not reply some silly 30k npower patient on facebook, we rate him higher than this.

9 Likes

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by MrIcredible: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Simplebeauty: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin

grin

grin
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Xixtie(f): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
post=100739752:
More like....
I command you to type your usual rubbish.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by Aflix(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by flames01: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
motymop:

And you think buhari controlled EFCC wouldn't have publicised corruption against him all these years?

Do you know why he can speak out and speak up freely?

It's because his hands are clean

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies by design104: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol. Ma Man.

Fine Logos and Flyers for your Brand. Just Say hi by tapping on the image below

[img]https:///65535/51103145368_fdf97358c2_o.gif[/img]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Fashola Made Me A Proud Grandfather- Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.