Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

True Life Story Professional Advice Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story Professional Advice Only (239 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Just End It.. Matured Advice Only / Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) / Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story Professional Advice Only by Oliveloaded(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good evening everyone , please make sure you read before reading this thanks.

Good evening everyone I have one girlfriend I love her and she love me , but she is a kind of person that like to cheat and scam man on top money. One day I decided to stop her so it won't do it again I changed her phone , change her sim also buy one day , my blood brother who is not gotten married accidentally call my number is not going but try to call my second sim which have being given to my my girlfriend

Once my brother hear that is the girl that pick d call he waka jeje fall in love and the girl know my brother
Later after they in invisible love the girl ask me that did I know this guy and said yes he is my brother
She told me everything what's going and seek for my advice and I tell her to do her wise .
Later she scam my brother and we are still dating each other

Now she is offend me in term of double dating should I leave her or I should continue with her

Noted :- I don't know the person she is dated now
Re: True Life Story Professional Advice Only by Lovethaa: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
This your grammar fit give man headache

You have one girlfriend.?... u for have two now ... you love her and she love you... you want her to hate you ?

You don't need professional advise you need professional english teacher

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story Professional Advice Only by Oliveloaded(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
This your grammar fit give man headache

Construct your own let see idiot we are here to catch fun okey

Better logout idiot
Re: True Life Story Professional Advice Only by Bornsinner7: 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
I need to know the names of your English teacher from elementary school to this point in your life..

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Professional Advice Only by ifytrik(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
ATOH! Make people wey understand wetin you write give you advice, as for me i never stay for pakistan before so i no understand your gramer abeg.

Re: True Life Story Professional Advice Only by yomi007k(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
You see all these bad character in her and you still date her?

She will scam you soon.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Professional Advice Only by Dreyton36: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
You lack the use of good english

Back to the topic , you don't need no advise , it's just unfortunate that you don't value the gold you've got

Many guys out there need babes like yours who understands the street o.t
Give me her number and watch how I'll transform her into a benz owner in just 2 months

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: True Life Story Professional Advice Only by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Your girl na OG. Keep her and enjoy the kpekus before she dumps you for a richer guy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy, Dbanj And Wande Coal Perform At Rapper, Ikechukwu's Wedding / 5 Years Old Instagram And Facebook Account Available For Sale / S H H H # # # # # # #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.