Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent (12451 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2021
seunmsg:
After the apology and retraction, he should sue the journalist that wrote the story for criminal defamation of character. This is one fake news too many. Someone must be made a scapegoat for this no matter the fake news.

And what if it’s confirmed to be true the Us put him on the watchlist? What next?

Attack the message and leave the messenger. For them to publish such don’t u know they have a reliable source?
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Donedeal1(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Let's see things from different angles, there's no smoke without fire.go to the public and clear yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by pickatyou1: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Y do terrorist hate being called terrorist.
Na so suleimani been dey do till usa hunt am down.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by channelstravel: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2021
If indeed they published falsehood, go ahead Minister
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by SarkinYarki: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Why is the Naptu carrying this thing on his head ...

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by onuman: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2021
The Chief Justice of Nigeria appointed by President Buhari, Tanko Mohammed, a Sharia judge, asked for Islamic Sharia criminal laws be included in Nigeria’s Constitution.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari told a large crowd of Moslems in Kaduna that he would not rest until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used all over Nigeria.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.
So, Pantami, another Islamic Cleric as Minister appointed by Buhari speaks volumes.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Innov8ve1: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2021
He'll forever be linked to terrorism, that's the power of social media
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by SpeakOutNaija: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Buliwyf: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:

And what if it’s confirmed to be true the Us put him on the watchlist? What next?

Attack the message and leave the messenger. For them to publish such don’t u know they have a reliable source?

Confirm it first na. How hard is it to confirm? If it is confirmed all those papers won't be retracting their stories. Because you hate a government doesn't mean any lies peddled against them should be believed.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by naptu2: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Why is the Naptu carrying this thing on his head ...

Oh, you should have mentioned my username properly so that I'll get the notification and answer properly.

I'm carrying it on my head for the same reason that I carried the Goodluck Jonathan China issue on my head

https://www.nairaland.com/1353918/gej-received-china-chinese-asst

https://www.nairaland.com/1354229/welcoming-ceremony-president-jonathan-china

For the same reason that I carried the Venezuela issue on my head

https://www.nairaland.com/6494505/venezuela-using-nigerian-influencers-wage

https://www.nairaland.com/6498745/nigerian-social-media-influencers-paid

https://www.nairaland.com/6499248/oby-ezekwesili-asks-omujuwa-cac

I sometimes search for the truth and post it here on Nairaland and I sometimes burst myths (when time and health permits me).

I have always done this and I will always do it.

Sometimes some people hate what I do, sometimes they like what I do, but I don't care and that's their personal problem as far as I'm concerned.

I will continue doing what I do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Ishilove: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:

Oh, you should have mentioned my username properly so that I'll get the notification and answer properly.

I'm carrying it on my head for the same reason that I carried the Goodluck Jonathan China issue on my head

https://www.nairaland.com/1354229/welcoming-ceremony-president-jonathan-china

For the same reason that I carried the Venezuela issue on my head

https://www.nairaland.com/6494505/venezuela-using-nigerian-influencers-wage

https://www.nairaland.com/6498745/nigerian-social-media-influencers-paid

https://www.nairaland.com/6499248/oby-ezekwesili-asks-omujuwa-cac

I sometimes search for the truth and post it here on Nairaland and I sometimes burst myths (when time and health permits me).

I have always done this and I will always do it.

Sometimes some people hate what I do, sometimes they like what I do, but I don't care and that's their personal problem as far as I'm concerned.

I will continue doing what I do
Preach! cheesy
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by ogododo: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:
Some newspapers and online platforms had copied the story from Daily Independent and one of them, News Wire NG, has published a retraction. https://www.nairaland.com/6503038/newswire-retracts-story-terrorist-watchlist
Na Naptu dey feed us with Pantami news since yesterday, make he go court now

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Nackzy: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Oga cut that crap, they've apologised
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by oyeb15: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2021
Government have links with boko Haram. Even US CIA have links with ISIS etc but those links are used to checkmate the groups.
In Nigeria,the links are used to siphon d government through various means: ransom,arms deals ,defence budget etc
we have bunch of useless people in today's government
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Nnannapat(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Nigerians should stop flogging a dead horse, even if Issa Pantami is on the CIA watch list, CIA will never ever admit it, not in this life. Those guys are professionals in deceit, they will sell a dummy to you that all is well thereby gaining more time to do a well detailed job on you.
Judging by the minister's view on gender alone, like his altercation with Abike Dabiri shows that he is a hard-core Islamic extremist.
The Intel about him being on the watch list might have been leaked to the Nigerian press by an insider at the CIA, there are a lot of Nigerians working at the CIA.

So the OP's damage control/defence can only work in the north, not here in the south. We have eyes and ears all over the world. Only time shall tell.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by femijay8271(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
vincent10:
Werey dey disguise.
This Naptu2 of a guy just dey carry matter for his head. Have you been paid?
you self notice ham ba?
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Fowl nyash go blow open
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by backtalkG(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Jashub:
Let him go to the original owners of the news and see if he can sue them without losing his job for life
who are the original owners
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by MPESA(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:
Is there any statement by any US agency about this watchlist business? I've checked the FBI, State Department and other websites, but I haven't seen anything yet.

It was only reported on Nigerian newspaper websites.

Stop spamming the thread running like a headless chicken.... Do you expect such a CLASSIFIED DETAILS to be openly on website.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Viking007(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Beremx:
The fear of US watch list is the beginning of panicking.

cheesy
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by CocoaOla: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Don't release our bio data to terrorist

I don't trust man that marry three wife's and bought three house for them with looted tax payers money

Don't force one Nigeria on us

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Cholls(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
my brother this pantami news is just a cover up for something...my mind doesn't deceive me. It is either Pantami wants to sell us out to big tech companies because of hate in his heart, and some people are doing their utmost best to stop him from the betrayal.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Beremx:
The fear of US watch list is the beginning of panicking.

U.S watch list?

And he's suing the rumour-mongers after the idiots retracted the story.

You are dumber than I thought.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by optionalY09: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Terrorist want to sue can you imagine

Yoruba elites should be more concerned about breaking this country because soon very soon this situation of this country will get worse, those who called theirselves civilized and believes togetherness is something, will soon regret it when they are getting flogged 120 lashes on the street of Lagos.

We are already getting there, the Seriki n Fani is already flogging Yoruba generator repairers in his palace in lagos. Don’t be suppressed if your car get stoped on the street of lagos and you will be badly flogged for wearing miniskirt in your own car.

If we don’t break this country now you will see what will happen in 2 years from now
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Someone7:
Terrorist trying to look innocent. No wonder he is just doing all he can to get Nigerians' information

The whole truth will be revealed someday. Now he is acting like a saint. Media companies need to be more careful with these vipers or they get a huge blow they won't recover from
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Foreigna: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Lawsuit or no lawsuit, there is nowhere Pantami goes that he won't be viewed suspiciously.
There is no time terrorism in government is mentioned and people's minds won't go to him.

The US has not denied that Pantami is on a watch list. That is instructive.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by DaFuhrer(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Jashub:
Let him go to the original owners of the news and see if he can sue them without losing his job for life

Even those you called the original owner of the news said there was nothing of such on their platform. Are you happy now??
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

Confirm it first na. How hard is it to confirm? If it is confirmed all those papers won't be retracting their stories. Because you hate a government doesn't mean any lies peddled against them should be believed.

Not everyone that criticizes the government hates them. We just want the right things done. We criticized Jonathan too remember??

The report doesn’t state he is a terrorist or has collusion with them bt just on a watchlist which cud mean Smtn or nothing really. He just has to explain his ties or relationship to what their concerns are that’s all. If they are nothing serious and he’s innocent he has nothing to worry about.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Bluntemperor: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2021
Asgard13:
Make he sue... no Dey threaten... sue!

Let him go ahead.Let him say the video with the person he was seeing arguing was fake?
One On line has come to retract the news,the Minister should also come and restract it from the heart of Nigerians,Biko!
This our Minister doesn't know the law at all!
-What was the basis of argument with the Leaders of Bokoharam?.he should explain to Nigerians- how many of us knows the basis of Boko Haram operations?
-How many knows the leaders that you seat and argued and was recorded!
The truth is that we still have good Northern leaders who wants a better Nigeria but many in the North where Bokoharam are operating gives succur to them,feed them with encouragement,hence the constant carnage in Bono,Bauchi,Kaduna etc.If the local leaders have been routeless,it would have faded away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: South-East Governors To Soon Meet FG Over Nnamdi Kanu / 4 APC Leaders, Thousands Of Supporters Dump Party For PDP In Zamfara / Isese Day: Adeleke Declares Monday Public Holiday In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.