Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman (16335 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / Taofeek Arapaja Returns N36,000,000 Paid Into His Account (Letter) / Taofeek Arapaja Emerges As PDP Deputy National Chairman (South) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by 35824L: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Makinde with all the resources of government still struggled to beat the candidate of Fayose. It shows that Makinde is out of touch with his people.

5 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by ugom123: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
LilyColin:
So what?

Nigeria politicians are very useless & heartless. All of them mUdafVckas

True.

Annytime I see any Nigerian politician, from East, west and south, I see wicked souls. Heartless creatures and bas tards
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by saintmm(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
hmm, consider the antecedent of the two personalities contesting, I can't believe PDP handed over Southwest to arapaja of all people.
now, PDP and thuggery has resumed, so, don't be surprised when you discover late Adedibu way of handling issues.
may God grant peace to Oyo state especially Ibadan.

I rise

5 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by oyeb15: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
He's truly Arapaja

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by kareemkamil(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fayose get mouth sha

3 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by oyeb15: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
35824L:
Makinde with all the resources of government still struggled to beat the candidate of Fayose. It shows that Makinde is out of touch with his people.

Makinde struggled to beat Wike not Fayose. Wike is sponsoring Fayose with Rivers money. Fayose is nobody without Wike

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by slimanyd: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
oyeb15:

Makinde struggled to beat Wike not Fayose. Wike is sponsoring Fayose with Rivers money. Fayose is nobody without Wike

You get time to reply those mofos bro . What do they know about politics than amala and egusi

3 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by tjcare4u2005(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
PDP....OLE
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by AdebayoL(m): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Politics is a game of chance. I don't mind who won the race, my own concern is for PDP to control the Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Femmhi: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
NaijaMutant:
Fayose should take a backseat and avoid power tussle with Makinde before he losses the little respect he has left.

Makinde is the new tsunami

Go Makinde cool
What you don't know is makinde is looking for who to blame for his decamp to apc. if his camp had lose tonight his excuse would have been they don't me in th3ir pdp so that will be his reason for joining apc
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Cajal(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Congrats to Hon Taofeeq Arapaja..
Arapaja foundation in Ibadan comes to mind
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Cajal(m): 10:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
Yoruba muslim as pdp zonal chairman

It seems makinde is working against the party, won't be surprised if he decamps
Even the chairman PDP Oyo...na yeroba Muslim
Kunmi mustapha...Makinde has really worked against

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by InaNla(f): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
Dem don give Fayose breakfast. Wan ti lu baba nilukulu grin grin grin
[/s]

Alway typing gibberish. onisokuso

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Donphykson: 1:13am On Apr 13, 2021
Mikecold:

Don't you get tired of this tribal hate.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by inspector1(m): 1:54am On Apr 13, 2021
=AbijaJ post=I predicted a Makinde camp win, but I didn't think it would be this close. The result shows that Fayose camp still get mouth for PDP, even though Fayose is out of office.

FAYOSE HAD THE CONTROL OF PDP STRUCTURE IN SOUTH-WEST AT HAND THAT'S WHAT HIVE HIM THE OVER CONFIDENCE OF GETTING VICTORY EASILY. BUT MAKINDE HAS THE BACKING OF OTHER PDP GOVERNORS + SENETORS WHO BELIEVES IN RULES AND REGULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by iampeterben(m): 5:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Congratulations to them na dem sabi
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by MOTOPARK: 6:25am On Apr 13, 2021
post=100739901:
A better Nigeria is all we want, not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria.
so you think the so called Apc is delivering what you call better Nigeria.the easy and safest way achieve success in governance is you and other political parties chase individuals learn how to Patriotic and place Nigeria first before parties lines.

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Staro: 6:36am On Apr 13, 2021
So close
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Iseoluwani: 7:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Mikecold:

seyi can't be trusted
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Amozever12: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2021
Mikecold:

And who told you Southwest considers religion like the Northern political bigots? They root for comptense and credibility.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Letthrmsay(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2021
AdebayoL:
Politics is a game of chance. I don't mind who won the race, my own concern is for PDP to control the Southwest.

Dream is allowed,uve forgotten amalgamation of several parties brought in Makinde,tell me.how PDP will control SW.
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by truentalk: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Mikecold:

should everything be religion why not talk of competency
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by tamdun: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Mikecold:

Eleribu, since u don't want yoruba muslim as pdp zonal chairman, am sure u don't need their votes as well, awon omo irankiran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by ThatFairGuy1: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mikecold:

Yoruba Muslim shouldn't be your problem all time my dear Slave of God as Bible called you
Re: Taofeek Arapaja Emerges South-West PDP Zonal Chairman by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Yoruba Muslim shouldn't be your problem all time my dear Slave of God as Bible called you
Bible didn't call me slave Abdul zaWEED

Slave of allah and fulani, fulani sultan just opened your Ramadan cage yesterday

Hope you know after Ramadan he is sending you back to your cell in Benin republic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Boko Haram Attack On 'Repentant Terrorists’ Rehabilitation Camp / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Will Praise Buhari At The End Of His Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.