Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) (27896 Views)

Electrified Mud House Commissioned In African Country (Photos) / 6 Men Killed After Mud House Collapsed On Them, Buried In Sokoto (Photos) / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Metrix147: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fortune has finally located a woman, Mrs Nwanediya Ikechi, a native of Ututu, who lived in a grass-thatched mud house at Obiakang village in Ututu, Arochukwu local government area of Abia state as Chief Daniel Okeke, as a renowned philanthropist gift her a brand new fully furnished apartment, ABN TV reports.

The Chairman Swiss Spirits Hotels and Resort, in a brief remark, shortly after the donation of the concrete house stated that he was disturbed and devastated when he saw mama Ikechi living in a leaking and falling grass-thatched mud hut.

He said, "The donation of the new house to mama is borne out of my passion for humanity.

"I was not happy when I met her in a poor living condition. I am happy that going forward mama will sleep comfortably in a decent house.

"This is the only way we can make life meaningful for all and sundry. We must show love to people around us by supporting them financially and emotionally."

Receiving the keys to her new house from Okeke, the visibly elated beneficiary expressed appreciation to the donor, stating that Chief Okeke has demonstrated love to her and Ututu community.

She said, "I was living in a terrible mud hut before I came in contact with Okeke.

"I am not his family member nor relative and yet he blessed me with a new house. I cannot stop praying for him.

"He will never lack by God's grace. I don't know what to say honestly, I am very happy"

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/04/fortune-locates-woman-in-abia-as-chief-daniel-okeke-gifts-her-brand-new-house-photos/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by UsmanFodio: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Her happiness is that she has finally gotten a grave house when she is no more.
Thanks to the Philanthropist, God bless me make i bless others

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by vibre: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
Where are her kids? Why was she abandoned like that before now?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2021
There are places I really need to see things for myself.

He is doing well.

6 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by chiemmanuel(m): 11:06am On Apr 13, 2021
This is terrible,even some dogs have more decent apartments than that mud House, God bless Mr Okeke.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by LeopardX: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Good gesture. Some oversabi people might have been suspecting her to be a witch not knowing that the problem was poverty and misery.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by vibbb: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Some ppl have just decided to put smiles on ppls face irrespective of what nd what and if you ask thatz the best way of life anyone could emulate. Good bless you: Chief Daniel Okeke.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Gamer999: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
This is lovely
God bless you

God bless Sony interactive entertainment

4 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Defendingjacob(m): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
nice

meanwhile Get 1tbexternal hard drive filled with HD movies,location is Ph
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Millimann: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
With this singular act, this philanthropist has performed far better than our Minister of Housing - whoever he is.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
vibre:

Why not go ask her?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Awwwnnn cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by obembet(f): 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
vibre:

Her kids might be someone like u who still struggling to feed himself and borrow data from MTN to write nonsense on nairaland

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by adash101: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2021
I was not happy when I met her in a poor living condition. I am happy that going forward mama will sleep comfortably in a decent house

Just wonderful

6 Likes 1 Share

nice one
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by OkCornel(m): 11:08am On Apr 13, 2021
This is what true love means. Love for God and Love for your fellow human. Unconditional love, not seeking what he or she would get in return.

May the Almighty continue to bless and prosper the good works of your hands sir!

James 1 v 27:
Religion that God our Father accepts as PURE AND FAULTLESS is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by ursullalinda(f): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2021
This is humanity @ work......May God bless the giver immensely.......I love this and must copy someday insha Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2021
The kind of humanity I'm born to offer but...
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2021
What a kind gesture!

More grace to do more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Penguin2: 11:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Her life was terrible sha
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
The kind of humanity I'm born to offer but...

Don't worry, all will be fine someday & we would be able to do much for humanity. No matter what you go through now, just don't let the urge die.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by 9icest: 11:14am On Apr 13, 2021
The Yoruba billionaire na to oppress their struggling counterparts die with oppression. Their likes na Hushpuppy, Otedola and those useless people wey go want make you bow down for them before them even give u crumbs. Makes me wonder if some Yoruba rich men ever touched any lives. I respect the Ibos for this and sadly I be Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Felikz8: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by RPG2020(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Where is the house
Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by Lexusgs430: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Hope planning permission dey o....

So gomina no go fit bulldoze am..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by BRATISLAVA: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021
obembet:

Her kids might be someone like u who still struggling to feed themselves and borrow data from MTN to write nonsense on nairaland

Lol

1 Like

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by BRATISLAVA: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021
RPG2020:
Where is the house

It's the gray building. Much much better than what she was living in before.

3 Likes

Re: Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos ) by SmartPolician: 11:20am On Apr 13, 2021
9icest:
The Yoruba billionaire na to oppress their struggling counterparts die with oppression. Their likes na Hushpuppy, Otedola and those useless people wey go want make you bow down for them before them even give u crumbs. Makes me wonder if some Yoruba rich men ever touched any lives. I respect the Ibos for this and sadly I be Yoruba

I have never seen a popular rich man who doesn't help people. Not one. Please remove Otedola from there because he has helped many people, including late Super Eagles skipper and coach Christian Chukwu.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Business And Profitability Of Rental Properties / Fire Destroys Imo Residence, Spares Only Bible - Photos / Need Advice For Best Locations In Lagos To Buy Half Plot Land With 15-25M Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.