Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? (1281 Views)

Turkish Lady Names Her Child After The Nigerian Man That Helped Her / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Coming to nairaland travel thread every night to read how immigrants are flexing/studying/working in abroad can be so frustrating as a broke nigga who is trying to survive to get daily bread.

At times i will comments on some nairalanders post seeking for help to sponsor me to come over, always getting ignored...

Is like nobody wants to
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by heendrix(m): 1:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Coming to nairaland travel thread every night to read how immigrants are flexing/studying/working in abroad can be so frustrating as a broke nigga who is trying to survive to get daily bread.

At times i will comments on some nairalanders post seeking for help to sponsor me to come over, always getting ignored...

Is like nobody wants to

Help just like that?? you think those over there dey pick money on the floor?? migrants over there do bout 2-3 jobs to meet up to bill and might just have bout $500 left after a month to save and it keeps going n going, so where are you expecting them to snatch the money from in sponsoring you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:

Help just like that?? you think those over there dey pick money on the floor?? migrants over there so bout 2-3 jobs to meet up to bill and might just have bout $500 left after a month to save and it keeps going n going, so where are you expecting them to snatch the money from in sponsoring you

Directing my post to those that has privilege to help not those that are struggling over there
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by heendrix(m): 1:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Directing my post to those that has privilege to help not those that are struggling over there

And you feel it's on Nairaland you'd find them.....consider doing comedy bro

7 Likes

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Goldbw122(m): 1:34am On Apr 13, 2021
with information, thanks nairalander

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by ednut1(m): 1:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

borrow money go Dubai to hustle
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by majamajic(m): 2:08am On Apr 13, 2021
ednut1:

Going Dubai is very difficult at the moment

On norms , with 500k u are in Dubai , but now no way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:35am On Apr 13, 2021
ednut1:
Wish I have someone who could borrow me Ready to pay back with interest and everything would be documented. But not Dubai....
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by ednut1(m): 2:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Haryoureendey4:
Wish I have someone who could borrow me Ready to pay back with interest and everything would be documented. But not Dubai....
this is 2021 not 2002. Ways to go abroad legally are not easy any more. Best bet is study or permanent residency. Those things have lots of requirements and costs money. No one from Nairaland go fit help you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by ednut1(m): 2:51am On Apr 13, 2021
majamajic:

Going Dubai is very difficult at the moment

On norms , with 500k u are in Dubai , but now no way
so no easy place to go be that except
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:08am On Apr 13, 2021
ednut1:
this is 2021 not 2002. Ways to go abroad legally are not easy any more. Best bet is study or permanent residency. Those things have lots of requirements and costs money. No one from Nairaland go fit help you.
Thanks for being saying how it is, really appreciate....sent u dm already, want to ask u somethings
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by CandyOps(m): 3:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Careful boy, na so person take msg my babe that year say make she bring 100k to enter Canada. Before you know am, dem go board una enter Plane land for Togo. Nwanne, from Togo, next thing na handover ceremony.

Na Leggedis Benz una go use survey the whole Sahara.. till una reach North African country of Libya. If you survive reach then na "e go be"

Most people get stuck in an appalling situation, a human trafficking ring, and end up in a bloody war-torn Islamic country like Lybia or Pakistan where the life of a black 'slave' is a little below that of a mountain goat. You'd actually be lucky to make it that far.. that is, if you consider extreme torture and starvation to a slow death as being 'lucky'

Sapa must die by fire by force..

and Bleep Nigeria for putting us through such shit

6 Likes

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 3:14am On Apr 13, 2021
CandyOps:

Careful boy, na so person take msg my babe that year say make she bring 100k to enter Canada. Before you know am, dem go board una enter Plane land for Togo. Nwanne, from Togo, next thing na handover ceremony.

Na Leggedis Benz una go use survey the whole Sahara.. till una reach North African country of Libya. If you survive reach then na "e go be"

Most people get stuck in an appalling situation, a human trafficking ring, and end up in a bloody war-torn Islamic country like Lybia or Pakistan where the life of a black 'slave' is a little below that of a mountain goat. You'd actually be lucky to make it that far.. that is, if you consider extreme torture and starvation to a slow death as being 'lucky'

Thanks but i am smart enough to know who is planning to dupe me or scam me through all those route, read a lots of stories about that already nd have learn from what i read nd watch.... Thanks once more
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by ayodele17893: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2021
:Directing my post to those that has privilege to help not those that are struggling over thereborrow money go Dubai to hustle
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by rottenPussy: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
You think once you get there money will start flowing? Heck no. You search for job and work hard before you can start earning.

While you search for job, you will continue to remain a liability to whoever help you get there. God help you that you have skill(s), which you failed to mention. If you don’t have a skill, it makes getting a job difficult, and without a job you will continue to remain a liability(burden) to whoever helped you get there — no one wants that.

If the person is like me, I would hate myself that I have contributed to someone’s failure especially when I reached my philanthropic limit.

My advise is that if you must seek help, get some money at hand, and request for support to push that which you have gotten. Or better yet, get some good skills that would convince whoever wants to help that you won’t be a liability beyond Nigeria.

Peace!

5 Likes

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Modupeoluwa123(f): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
rottenPussy:
You think once you get there money will start following? Heck no. You search for job and work hard before you can start earning.

While you search for job, you will continue to remain a liability to whoever help you get there. God help you that you have skill(s), which you failed to mention. If you don’t have a skill, it makes getting a job difficult, and without a job you will continue to remain a liability(burden) to whoever helped you get there — no one wants that.
You are right

If the person is like me, I would hate myself that I have contributed to someone’s failure especially when I reached my philanthropic limit.

My advise is that if you must seek help, get some money at hand, and request for support to push that which you have gotten. Or better yet, get some good skills that would convince whoever wants to help that you won’t be a liability beyond Nigeria.

Peace!

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Modupeoluwa123(f): 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=Modupeoluwa123 post=100764075][/quote]you are right.

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
rottenPussy:
You think once you get there money will start flowing? Heck no. You search for job and work hard before you can start earning.

Peace!

Thanks for this, best comment so far....Yes i have a skill in graphics design and uiux design, i can push for little fund like flight and visa fee if i see someone willing to help me over with invitation letter or any means, i have my Intl passport already

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

And you feel it's on Nairaland you'd find them.....consider doing comedy bro
I know but just had to try my luck, probably to make nairaland history like first nairalander to be sponsored by a fellow kind nairalander...nothing is impossible with GOD

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by heendrix(m): 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

I know but just had to try my luck, probably to make nairaland history like first nairalander to be sponsored by a fellow kind nairalander... nothing is impossible with GOD

Leave god out fest you don't know how bringing someone abroad works and it's quite tougher than you can imagine
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

Leave god out fest you don't know how bringing someone abroad works and it's quite tougher than you can imagine
I understand u perfectly bro, by the way are u outside Nigeria?
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by VTJN(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
ednut1:
How best can someone travel through study route?

I'm a fresh graduate who came out top of his class

I sincerely wish to leave this country to a much better place for greener pastures, as naija seems to have very little or no prospect.

thanks in anticipation!
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by ednut1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
VTJN:

I sincerely wish to leave this country to a much better place for greener pastures, as naija seems to have very little or no prospect.

thanks in anticipation!
there are various student visa threads on nairaland . Read through them

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by TheCongo2: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

All those sweet promises will vanish once you reach the shores of Europe or America. Most likely you will disappear into thin air and will never pay them back.
This is real life I am talking about

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Passionate1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
heendrix:

Help just like that?? you think those over there dey pick money on the floor?? migrants over there do bout 2-3 jobs to meet up to bill and might just have bout $500 left after a month to save and it keeps going n going, so where are you expecting them to snatch the money from in sponsoring you

No be everybody dey work 2 jobs. .
Get your facts right. . .

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Haryoureendey4(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
TheCongo2:

All those sweet promises will vanish once you reach the shores of Europe or America. Most likely you will disappear into thin air and will never pay them back.
This is real life I am talking about
Someone disappeared in 10yrs ago does't mean another person will do the same today...If u wants to help, help. if you cant just be a ghost reader like others rather than blocking my favor from who is willing to assist...
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by heendrix(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Passionate1:

No be everybody dey work 2 jobs. . Get your facts right. . .
I know
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Thanks for this, best comment so far....Yes i have a skill in graphics design and uiux design, i can push for little fund like flight and visa fee if i see someone willing to help me over with invitation letter or any means, i have my Intl passport already

How will an invitation letter assist you? Have you given thought to where you want to travel to? The requirements for the different types of visas? Like I always advice, select a list of countries, go to the official site and check out the requirements, then you would know the next step to take. Traveling involves diligent planning.

2 Likes

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by TheCongo2: 12:04am On Apr 15, 2021
Haryoureendey4:

Someone disappeared in 10yrs ago does't mean another person will do the same today...If u wants to help, help. if you cant just be a ghost reader like others rather than blocking my favor from who is willing to assist...

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

2 Likes

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Lastpharoah33: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2021
CandyOps:

Talking migrating to African countries ie; Togo....

Is Togo still known with business opportunities or maybe menial jobs for youths who wish to start live all over again?

Pls an answer to this
Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by lonlytroy(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Nairalanders will never help, they will rather increase your problem with their bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Have you ever been helped by a nairalander before? by Gerrard59(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2021
VTJN:

thanks in anticipation!

If your discipline is STEM inclined, write the GRE and follow the steps to japa.

P.S. Please check the GRE thread on Nairaland. Search for it (you will be required to conduct your own research about everything in this journey).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Week In Manchester And I Visited Old Trafford Stadium / Need India 6 Month Visa / Rwanda's First Female Pilot Takes To The Skies At 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.