Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically (25585 Views)

PDP Declares Amaechi Politically Dead As Another APC Chieftain Defects To PDP / Thugs Destroy Amaechi,s Polling Unit After INEC Excluded APC From Rivers Polls / Rivers State : Is Amaechi Politically Finished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by PussyKing(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
undecided
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by DWJOBScom(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Sonoyom:
You should also tell us the role you played as a member of the 'discrediting' panel. These politicians are just stupid and their supporters are worse.

Very stupid
He has been consoled with People's health to play with.
APC is a horror show

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by SmartPolician: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2021
I have not been to Port Harcourt in a while, but I don't think Wike can do half of what Amaechi did in Rivers State education sector.

The primary schools Amaechi built in Rivers in 2010, no public primary school can challenge it today (10 years later). Yes, I taught in one of those schools years later as corps member so I know.

If Wike completed PH monorail, Nigerians and West Africans would have have been rushing to PH to see what a monorail looked like. Continuity is good in governance.

Of course, Amaechi has his failings, but he always stands out wherever he finds himself. Little wonder he's Buahri's best minister. Pix below.

11 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by ogmask: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2021
seanfer:
Rivers indigenes are now suffering for their actions of 2015/2019. Wike has refused to pay Gratuity and pension for years now, no employment into the state civil service and no promotion. All major projects are in his LGA and Phalga. State sponsored thugs in the name of task force. Crime rate is now very high that there are some areas that you can’t even dare go to once it’s 7pm. Buying choice properties in PH and Julius Berger constructing several buildings for the Governor as appreciation for the crossovers they’re doing.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
I have not been to Port Harcourt in a while, but I don't think Wike can do half of what Amaechi did in Rivers State education sector. The primary schools Amaechi built in Rivers in 2010, no primary school can challenge it today (10 years later). Of course, Amaechi has his failings, but he always stands out wherever he finds himself.
WIKE has performed more than Amaechi in the Area of TALK-TALK and NAGGING...
WIKE will be the only one left in PDP soon.
He TALKS too much. He plays god.
He is a BARRISTER that has never won any case.
A Barrister without a book to his name.
All he does is to Bully people.
AMAECHI had a template before emerging Governor.
WIKE is not presentable at all.

10 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:49am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
I have not been to Port Harcourt in a while, but I don't think Wike can do half of what Amaechi did in Rivers State education sector. The primary schools Amaechi built in Rivers in 2010, no primary school can challenge it today (10 years later). Of course, Amaechi has his failings, but he always stands out wherever he finds himself.

Wike's administration is coming to an end and he did not do a tenth of what Amaechi did. On that fact, Wike failed woefully.

9 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Sonoyom(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Very stupid
He has been consoled with People's health to play with.
APC is a horror show
If he had anything like integrity he would have left the panel and not telling you all this after he moved to the APC. I don't take any politician seriously
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by orlaglobal234: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2021
Nobody they hand over to anybody in Nigeria again na chief judge they hand over to anybody who win election in Nigeria now, even Rochas Okorocha don't hand over to Emeka Headoha and Headoha don't hand over to supreme governor Uzodima so naso things be for naija oo

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by JonCina(m): 9:55am On Apr 13, 2021
Did this Prof resign from the Committee immediately after Wike made this clear to their transition committee?

Silly and funny old men whose God is their belly!

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2021
Sonoyom:
You should also tell us the role you played as a member of the 'discrediting' panel. These politicians are just stupid and their supporters are worse.
h

Wike is a bad man
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Andyvilly: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2021
birds of the same feather fly by night together.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:
I have not been to Port Harcourt in a while, but I don't think Wike can do half of what Amaechi did in Rivers State education sector.

The primary schools Amaechi built in Rivers in 2010, no public primary school can challenge it today (10 years later). Yes, I taught in one of those schools years later as corps member so I know.

If Wike completed PH monorail, Nigerians and West Africans would have have been rushing to PH to see what a monorail looked like. Continuity is good in governance.

Of course, Amaechi has his failings, but he always stands out wherever he finds himself. Little wonder he's Buahri's best minister. Pix below.

I commend your objectivity.I can never forget the school amechi built at bodo city and nyokhana

4 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by frankmoney(m): 10:01am On Apr 13, 2021
DWJOBScom:

And yet he delivered Edo
Worked with the Delta state Governor to keep the party together.
You people dont get tired of horrible tales
Well what goes around comes around
he didn't deliver Edo ... Edo people voted for their governor

4 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2021
seanfer:
Rivers indigenes are now suffering for their actions of 2015/2019. Wike has refused to pay Gratuity and pension for years now, no employment into the state civil service and no promotion. All major projects are in his LGA and Phalga. State sponsored thugs in the name of task force. Crime rate is now very high that there are some areas that you can’t even dare go to once it’s 7pm. Buying choice properties in PH and Julius Berger constructing several buildings for the Governor as appreciation for the crossovers they’re doing.
Are you done?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Sonoyom(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:
h

Wike is a bad man
Ameachi is a good man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by idahme(m): 10:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Tranquill:
Chief Medical Director of a federal university teaching hospital indeed!
Someone that should be talking about how he is saving lives and providing primary health care for the people hopelessly sounding like an ipad member. Nigeria being debased on a daily basis even by the so called educated professionals.

You are hereby conferred with the deserving title of Chief Bricklayer.

The man is a total disgrace to medical professionals in Rivers State, very unbecoming of a supposed technocrat behaving like a common street political tout.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2021
nigeria BLOGGERS WITH THEIR COOKING STORY
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Golan007: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Wike is good for Rivers state.

Just thr kind of leader they always wanted.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Zeezy81: 10:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Delivered which Edo?
Listen here my friend, even if Obaseki had contested under Apga, Edo people still would have voted him. It's got nothing to do with your Wike

4 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by DWJOBScom(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
frankmoney:
he didn't deliver Edo ... Edo people voted for their governor

Now we know who you are
Paid goon of the opposition
Dont get a heart and passion for the country and truth

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Tecno66: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Tranquill:
Chief Medical Director of a federal university teaching hospital indeed!
Someone that should be talking about how he is saving lives and providing primary health care for the people hopelessly sounding like an ipad member. Nigeria being debased on a daily basis even by the so called educated professionals.

You are hereby conferred with the deserving title of Chief Bricklayer.
His appointment as CMD must have bn influenced by Amaechi and so he has to defend his benefactor. By the way, how did an active politician emerge as the CMD of a Federal University Teaching Hospital? That shouldnt be a post for politicians. He should rather be on the board.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by ogmask: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2021
SmartPolician:

The man in the brick house does not have plans for education at the moment rather he is busy erecting crossovers (according to seanfer) at exorbitant rates all over aba road.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Sonoyom:

Ameachi is a good man.

No but better than wike.its like imoke and ayade

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Tecno66:
His appointment as CMD must have bn influenced by Amaechi and so he has to defend his benefactor. By the way, how did an active politician emerge as the CMD of a Federal University Teaching Hospital? That shouldnt be a post for politicians. He should rather be on the board.

The board of a hospital is peopled by politician.a lot of doctors are politicians
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Are you done?

Why not be objective and stop supporting evil wike

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by benson81(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/wike-mandated-our-transition-panel-to-destroy-amaechi-politically-cmd/%3famp
Naija is really a messed up place. The civil service code say civil servants should not openly involve in partisan politics.But you see a chief medical director of a federal government teaching hospital coming on media everyday to show partisanship. showing how he got the job in the first place. I wonder how many better positioned candidates must have been pushed aside to give him the job as a party man.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2021
idahme:

The man is a total disgrace to medical professionals in Rivers State, very unbecoming of a supposed technocrat behaving like a common street political tout.

What stops technocrats from becoming politicians? Perhaps that is why we hardly appoint technocrats into govt because you hardly find them in politics

3 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Kindledlight(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2021
budusky05:
We the Rivers people know who Wike is. Noise maker. Motor park Governor

Say it loud to some people that don’t know

What surprises me is how he catch cruise with some Nigerians intelligence in the name of being nonsense Mr. project, lion e.t.c when he is just an opportunist from Amaechi and Jonathans fallout.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by frankmoney(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Now we know who you are
Paid goon of the opposition
Dont get a heart and passion for the country and truth
lol you see how dumb you are
... So you mean Edo people didn't vote for obaseki ? It was Wike that won the election for them ? Omor try get sense

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

Why not be objective and stop supporting evil wike
Bros you are the one not objective.
Amaechi centred most of his developmental strides in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt. Omehia in his brief termed started the same. Odili did same thing. Rufus Ada-George, Okilo and even Diete-Spiff all did this. These are not indigenes of Obio Akpor or even PH. I would want to visit your house to see your parlour and room if they are equitably furnished.
I am not saying development should not spread to other part of Rivers State but it is a gradual something. Unfortunately Nigerian politicians like window dressing that even if Wike hands over to you your centre piece will be Port Harcourt.
I can bet that your are presently in Obio/Akpor or Port Harcourt.
Most Rivers people dwell in PH.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by adenigga(m): 10:54am On Apr 13, 2021
benson81:
Naija is really a messed up place. The civil service code say civil servants should not openly involve in partisan politics.But you see a chief medical director of a federal government teaching hospital coming on media everyday to show partisanship. showing how he got the job in the first place. I wonder how many better positioned candidates must have been pushed aside to give him the job as a party man.

You are......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newly-Appointed COAS, Yahaya Pays Last Respect To Late Predecessor / 'The Matter Is In Court': INEC Faults Premium Times Report On Obi Winning Rivers / Supreme Court Affirms Fayose's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.