Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta (10028 Views)

Police Rescue Kidnap Victim In Anambra, Arrest Two Suspects (Photos) / Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest 5 Suspected Cultists, Armed Robbers In Delta / Undercover Police Officers Dressed As Santa Claus Arrest Drug Trafficker In Peru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta by Dogonbura(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2021
I nor trust Naija Police oo. Drm fit still collect money as bail from the victim's family oo.
Nice one from dem sha!
Re: Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2021
flemsy15:
When the Police come out to boast about rescuing kidnapped victims, most times they didn't actually rescue the victim, the family had already paid the ransom and the kidnappers let the victim go.

Do you have proof this was the case this time?

As for the seized hard drugs, asking for a friend, where do police normal keep all these seized weed and skunk or what they do with them Once again, I'm asking for a friend grin grin grin

In the evidence locker till the case goes to trial, then they are incinerated/destroyed (sometimes such incineration is televised )
Re: Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta by Alejoas(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2021
kowopealajo:
you dey craz

Nope!
Re: Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta by ngadaAwo: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
Flatinoz doing wetin dem sabi do best!
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun
Rule 2
Re: Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta by GeneralPula: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2021
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun
Rule 2

Ngbadawo himself..

For the past few days now, you’ve been calling mods on me.

Wetin I owe you?
Re: Police Rescue Kidnap Victim, Arrest Drug Dealer In Delta by Yesboss0009: 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Govocrete:
The stories for the godz are always the same:

On sighting the eke, the opened fire.
The Eke fire power made they abandoned XYZ and escape into the bush.

My questions are:

When you are armed and overpowered your enemy, in the process of the escaping what stop you from eliminating them or do they run faster than bullet?

2. How come these criminals always escape after gun battles.

I kept wondering

issa vodooo thang

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Seek Secret Trial Of Yunusa Dahiru / Protest At Abia State College Of Health Technology Over Unpaid Salaries / Manslaughter: Nollywood Star, Ibinabo Fiberesima Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.