Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ (21844 Views)

Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

OK. Let's assume I wasn't born then. Since I was born and till now, what exactly have our states been doing with their resources? What have they achieve? Many of you don't even think SW is what it is because of Nigeria. Have you been in Lagos during festive periods and see how much of a village it is without other Nigerians?

You think we've have new crops of leaders? It would not happen. Many states can barely pay salaries. They depend on bailouts.

Many of you are merely copying the Igbos. We have more to benefit with Nigeria than without it.

Ibadan is a 400 year old city that existed long before the creation of Nigeria, same with other cities in Yorubaland.... Yoruba's have lost more being with Nigeria..... it's obvious you're a fulani/hausa monkey from kano..

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Kpele Omoluabi omo ode, won ti fi Omoluabi ko e je..... Omoluabi that is looking on as his elderly fathers continue to get molested in their farms and their sisters get raped by animals... Am not even in support of any oduduwa republic and I never said I was but just like every Yoruba we all have the right to free speech and defending ourselves in our ancestral lands, Igboho has the right to defend his hometown from activities of murderous herdsmen and it's also your right to be forming useless Omoluabi and looking on as your traditional rulers and elders and continuously embarrassed while they encroaching on your lands while you shamelessly make excuses for murderous herdsmen.....
Ori e ti daru. Which excuse? You better let's know where you stand or pack somewhere. No bring double mouth reach my side.

Who is suppressing you? Igboho talk him own, I take my own. Don't I also enjoy freedom of speech. Afori buruku.

Are the West African countries including Ghana complaining about herders also under Nigeria? Get sense. Tackle herders if you have to but don't disguise under than to speak for millions of us who are educated enough to know a Yoruba nation would be a disaster. Even Igboho's family dey abroad. Use your head.

Enjoy your freedom of speech but don't speak for me. And if Igboho commits a crime, I'm not a party to nonsense. The law should take its full course.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by shegra58: 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pierocash:
This was same way the people of North east were shielding Mohammed Yusuf ,and his deputy Shekau in the early days of their atrocities.

Look at where they are now. I support Ighoho on his stand against the fulanis,and his agitation of the Yoruba nation. I stand to condemn any plot to get him arrested base on any of the above position.

But not on criminal matters as this, Ighoho cannot be fighting the fulanis for their land grabbing and expansionist agenda against his people,while back home he does same using his connection and power.

Ighoho and his boys should be arrested and tamed.
Have you got your own rice? grin

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Alaska90(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

What nonsense is this you are saying? Is he supposed to keep quiet over Igboho's criminal activity because he is forming Oduduwa activist? Such blackmail should not be allowed to stand. You people are supporting criminality based on sentiments.

No.... but land issue is civil case anywhere in the world so he should just file a case against him in the court rather than looking for president or IG to arrest him for occupying . There is so many lands in Lagos that people are fighting over in court without IG or police getting involved.

This is just a normal Nigeria government way of keeping their enemy off the street.....

Mr Adetunji is just another Judas

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by FBIBOT(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Horlardorjah:
Agitation or no agitation,. Igboho has been steadily harrasing ibadan people most especially all around challenge, elebu, new garage, apata and soka collecting omo onile money n landgrabbing since time immemorial.

God bless you... Only people in Ibadan know this.. His boys act like demigods... I admire his boldness and courage... But he should stay away from real estate and land matters
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

What nonsense is this you are saying? Is he supposed to keep quiet over Igboho's criminal activity because he is forming Oduduwa activist? Such blackmail should not be allowed to stand. You people are supporting criminality based on sentiments.
Can't the man go to court for redress? Which one is police police police he's talking about.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Ori e ti daru. Which excuse? You better let's know where you stand or pack somewhere. No bring double mouth reach my side.

Who is suppressing you? Igboho talk him own, I take my own. Don't I also enjoy freedom of speech. Afori buruku.

Are the West African countries including Ghana complaining about herders also under Nigeria? Get sense. Tackle herders if you have to but don't disguise under than to speak for millions of us who are educated enough to know a Yoruba nation would be a disaster. Even Igboho's family dey abroad. Use your head.

Enjoy your freedom of speech but don't speak for me. And if Igboho commits a crime, I'm not a party to nonsense. The law should take its full course.

Because your family is a disaster doesn't mean Yoruba nation will be a disaster even if it happens.... it's obvious that you're a fulani/hausa from kano, if not eru fulani ni e.... Ghana, Benin republic, Cameroon all have issues with fulani herdsmen but how would you know this when the ponmo you're eating has blocked the part of your brain involved in reasoning and researching.... you're too stupid and pathetic for me to even continue with you. Brain dead monkey.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

God bless you for this comment....Am a Yoruba but I will never support thuggery...if only they knw this igboho of a guy,u will never support him to lead any protest...he kills and extort for a living...go to ife and modakeke and ask abt him

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
How to know imposters and betrayers; they usually start their statement with "am Yoruba but" it them follows a succession of nonsense and catshit...... everything you say before the word but is catshit.

2 Likes

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Ibadan is a 400 year old city that existed long before the creation of Nigeria, same with other cities in Yorubaland.... Yoruba's have lost more being with Nigeria..... it's obvious you're a fulani/hausa monkey from kano..
Ibadan can be as old as Methuselah. What did it become over those years? Nigeria is 60. What has Ibadan got to show for the 340 years before it became Nigeria? You're not using your God given brain. Ibadan is in fact what it is today because of Nigeria. You think we're talking about fighting useless wars and culture?

Let me assume I'm mistaking. Tell us how Nigeria hurts Ibadan. What natural resources has Ibadan?

Iyalaya gbogbo yin. It's not even that you matter. It's just that e ma koshi ran everybody gbeyin ni.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
RichDad1:
Watch as Igbos will come here to wail at what is obviously not their business.
For a rich man, I think you have paucity of sense.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by dragunov: 1:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

OK. Let's assume I wasn't born then. Since I was born and till now, what exactly have our states been doing with their resources? What have they achieve? Many of you don't even think SW is what it is because of Nigeria. Have you been in Lagos during festive periods and see how much of a village it is without other Nigerians?

You think we've have new crops of leaders? It would not happen. Many states can barely pay salaries. They depend on bailouts.

Many of you are merely copying the Igbos. We have more to benefit with Nigeria than without it.

Go and study the 1999 constitution and you will get answers to your questions.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Horlardorjah(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
FBIBOT:

God bless you... Only people in Ibadan know this.. His boys act like demigods... I admire his boldness and courage... But he should stay away from real estate and land matters

they harass and shoot at will, they lock your site until you pay them. he collected almost 5million naira from my client before we could continue work on the site early this year.
even the Aig mopol, former commissioners of police can't do nothing cause they are with him
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
These people no wise....them sha wan use something hit this guy......let the IG know that he'd be putting the lives of fulani at risk in ibadan and environs if anything happens to Igboho......ibadan people don't speak grammar or give speeches like some omo ales in lagos, let buhari's boys be guided, tinubu should call his BMC boys to other so that the small support he has in the south west won't be totally put out.
Hmmm...

Enu po!

Alagbari ojukwu rora o
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Ibadan can be as old as Methuselah. What did it become over those years? Nigeria is 60. What has Ibadan got to show for the 340 years before it became Nigeria? You're not using your God given brain. Ibadan is in fact what it is today because of Nigeria. You think we're talking about fighting useless wars and culture?

Let me assume I'm mistaking. Tell us how Nigeria hurts Ibadan. What natural resources has Ibadan?

Iyalaya gbogbo yin. It's not even that you matter. It's just that e ma koshi ran everybody gbeyin ni.

It's obvious you're not even Yoruba....simply a stupid pretender......ibadan was built largely on profits from cocoa farming of our fathers back in the day before crude oil was a thing....the fact that you don't even know this shows the ignorant and stupid aboki that you are.

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by HBB1(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Igboho is a criminal.

I say this because of his antecedents.

My Brother-in-law got an employee arrested over fraud of 42million naira.

The employee involved Igboho

He came to threaten my brother and his family at the Police Station!
Before the police!

He was advised to let the money go and his business tanked ( in the end).

I am Yoruba by the way
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

You're not yoruba, you're a bastard whose mother was raped by a fulani raider.....if you have two heads go and carry Igboho, some of you bastards sit in lagos thinking your foolish father has say over anything in the region when you've been zombiefied under the rulership of an osun man, you think ibadan is Lagos, oloshi highest order.
Haaaaa...Ewo n'tepe

Threeblackbirds tell me what you did wrong let me beg this guy for you.

This is too much!
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
HBB1:
Igboho is a criminal.

Before the police!

I am Yoruba by the way

Your father is a criminal, he's wanted for the rape of your mother...am your relative by the way.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by FBIBOT(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Horlardorjah:

they harass and shoot at will, they lock your site until you pay them. he collected almost 5million naira from my client before we could continue work on the site early this year.
even the Aig mopol, former commissioners of police can't do nothing cause they are with him

That's it only people in Ibadan can feel what Mr Olatunji is feeling... Obviously he has bought the Oyo State police... If you report his matter... Nothing will be done about it... Perhaps that's why he is calling to the AIG
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Owologbo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-petitioned-police-over-fraudulent-act-by-igboho/
Yoruba man doing what his thing.
They sell to the highest bidder; even their blood.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
Haaaaa...Ewo n'tepe

Threeblackbirds tell me what you did wrong let me beg this guy for you.

This is too much!

This omo Igbo stop quoting me...
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

It's obvious you're not even Yoruba....simply a stupid pretender......ibadan was built largely on profits from cocoa farming of our fathers back in the day before crude oil was a thing....the fact that you don't even know this shows the ignorant and stupid aboki that you are.
What exactly was built on the profit of cocoa farm? Probably cocoa house? Just STFU, please. Call me names, it doesn't bother me because that how we roll here. Take your cocoa bullshit elsewhere. It's not sustainable anymore.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by akan102: 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

For him not to be looked at as if he is being used, he should go to court that is better
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
dragunov:

Go and study the 1999 constitution and you will get answers to your questions.
I should study the achievement of the west pre-independence in the 1999 constitution? Please, have a good day.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by PigTormentor: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
oluwazt:
Just imagine if this news was Nnamdi Kanu defrauding people on a real estate deal, afonja media will be all over it like human skull and afonjas will be in all threads insulting him. But you will not see any Igbo or Biafra on this news. A testament that Afonjas are the troublemakers between these two.

Namdiot coward Cownu has been defrauding ignoramus dumb Igbos for as long as I can remember.
So I your point is mute and irrelevant.
Also, you are one of the IPIG yebo miscreants that are always masquerading as omo Oduduwa online.

We know you and your delusional tactics.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
dragunov:

Do you sell chemicals to make bombs? grin grin grin

I need to blow something up.
thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Mannabbqqrills helinues Monogamy Arrewa quotasystems quotasystem Nameaboki seunmsg satanically...

Finally, your people have invaded NL!!
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by FBIBOT(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
HBB1:
Igboho is a criminal.

Before the police!

I am Yoruba by the way

That's it.... The romance btw him and the police is too much.... No one should be too big for the law
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

What exactly was built on the profit of cocoa farm? Probably cocoa house? Just STFU, please. Call me names, it doesn't bother me because that how we roll here. Take your cocoa bullshit elsewhere. It's not sustainable anymore.

Lol.....as said by a ret@ded lazy kponmo eater who can't do farm work.....I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors, keep wankking on nairaland but even your IG dare not touch Igboho.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Sledgehammer20: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yoruba think (ronu). It is very important that we the Yorubas begin to think and turn a new leave, because it has always been our way of life to be used against ourselves,against our fellow brothers and sisters.
We never support our fellow brother or sister ,we are easily used against each other. The Igbos we not do that,the hausas will never do that.
In our Political histories we have recorded many time character trait repeat itself severally.

Adetunji should not gbabode for the yorubas, he should not be Judas Iscariot, A torn in the yoruba flesh,he should not be Achan in the camp o.

Lastly, the yorubas should be careful too in whatever we are doing, as good as we are fighting for the emancipation of the yorubas, we should also take time to look inward and apply caution,define our mission and vision clearly, so that we can easily identify anything that we don't represent as we journey through the cause we are fighting.

I don't don't have anything against Sunday Igboho but this is my kind advise to the yorubas: Sunday Igboho should not allow his followers to start committing atrocities using his name, oppressing others and hiding under Sunday Igboho.

And we should not also turn Sunday Igboho to the likes of Adedibu who became too powerful for even the Nigeria state at that state and so many atrocities were committed ans Ibadan became oppressed.

YORUBA RONUUUUUUUU.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by PigTormentor: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jostoman:
Mr adetunji don't allow yourself to be use by any powerful APC politician o.

This is a typical warped illogical thinking of a Nigerian.
Instead of looking at the facts, he's already making up assumptions without any evidence of such.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Because your family is a disaster doesn't mean Yoruba nation will be a disaster even if it happens.... it's obvious that you're a fulani/hausa from kano, if not eru fulani ni e.... Ghana, Benin republic, Cameroon all have issues with fulani herdsmen but how would you know this when the ponmo you're eating has blocked the part of your brain involved in reasoning and researching.... you're too stupid and pathetic for me to even continue with you. Brain dead monkey.
Just stop the name-calling and make sense for once. Everything you've written here simply goes to show you're not mentally balanced. To ba ti mu agbo e, pada wa qoute mi. Ara e o ya.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
thebosstrevor1 silvernorgold Mannabbqqrills helinues Monogamy Arrewa quotasystems quotasystem Nameaboki seunmsg satanically...

Finally, your people have invaded NL!!

He is from oyo state, he one of your people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Rejects Ali Modu's Appointment As PDP Chairman,he Founded Boko Haram / Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week / Nigerian Army Troops Raid IPOB/ESN Camp In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.