Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver (28513 Views)

Whitemoney Picks Niyi For His Dubai Trip, Shuns Queen, Fans React / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Regina Daniels Enjoys Her Dubai Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by ijustdey: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2021
The 31-year-old songwriter spoke in an interview with Chude Jideonnwo, TV host, a few days after the release of his debut studio album.

In the interview, Peruzzi narrated how Davido asked him to come to Dubai the first time they were going to meet.

He added that the ‘Assurance’ crooner requested an account so money could be transferred for him to facilitate his trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Peruzzi said he made a mistake by sending the account number of an Uber driver he patronised as he didn’t have one to himself at the time.

According to him, the Uber driver switched off his phone after receiving the flight ticket money and went on the run.

“So he just told me I should come to Dubai. Because when he called me I was in the room doing nothing. He asked ‘do you have a passport?’ I said I don’t have a passport and he okay that he would call somebody,” Peruzzi said.

“I got the passport the next day. Then he said ‘send your account for ticket’. Me, a very useless guy at that time. I didn’t have an account, I was using different accounts. The account I copied was the Uber guy that carried me.

“Omo, Uber guy switched off his phone after collecting 400k. I screamed. I was like my ticket money is gone! I was looking for the Uber guy on Facebook.

“I went crazy. I went to Uber’s office and they said they had stopped the guy from working like a month ago. I was like where will I see 400k? What will I tell this guy that I just met? He would think that I have spent the money.

“David just asked me, ‘have you gotten your ticket?’ I told him what happened. He told me to send another account. I did. He said to resend and reposted it. I got the ticket and met him in Dubai. Next, we’re on a flight to Lebanon.”

Peruzzi earlier made headlines after he spoke of his feud with Golden Boy Entertainment, his former record label, in a way that prompted his ex-boss to leak their contract documents and private conversations with Davido.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/peruzzi-how-i-lost-n400k-davido-sent-me-for-dubai-trip-to-taxi-driver/

11 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by techmo(m): 8:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Davido is very nice

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 13, 2021
When God say na your time, no Uber driver or Amaka can stop you.

Continue your hustling... God nor dey sleep.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by majamajic(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2021
I think he was the guy that delivered Chioma ? grin grin

He was rewarded greatly !

8 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Righteousness2(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Davido Adeleke is a young man with a Special Heart.
Hate him or Love him, that is one thing u cannot take from him
In all His Rascal and Sinful lifestyle, I must say He has a Nice Heart.
You can't act a good Heart! It is what you do in Secret and the open.

I Sincerely Pray He Encounters JESUS Christ and become Genuinely Born again so He will make Heaven.

My Precious Daddy, I Earnestly Pray that you Save David Adeleke. Give HIM an Encounter that HE Cannot Resist. An Encounter that will make Him White as Snow in JESUS Name.

208 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by lkillbrokehoes: 9:12am On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:
Davido is very nice
He's a very nice guy, this is what I love about him

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Cholls:
my brother this pantami news is just a cover up for something...my mind doesn't deceive me. It is either Pantami wants to sell us out to big tech companies because of hate in his heart, and some people are doing their utmost best to stop him from the betrayal.
Your post is off topic and against the forum rules.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by kenzysmith: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Make person do mistake with my account na

13 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by ChizzyBuna(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Since I was born,And now I'm getting old

I have never heard Wizkid dash sombody 1 kobo

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Xpolre: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2021
And he sent another #400k to him angry. May God continue to bless Davido.

Na the foolish Uber driver I pity

ChizzyBuna:
Since I was born,And now I'm getting old
I have never seen Wizkid dash sombody 1 kobo

He could be giving without making noise

ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Peruzzi is the only foolish person I see here. You don't have an account, don't you have family members or friends? Na Uber driver wey you no sabi you fit trust.

You're right.

The account saga is irritating,,, that's why I don't want to go there coz I wouldn't want to sound too rude by calling him names. I'm only concerned about the dishonesty on the part of the driver, as he could make #m instead of the token he japa with

41 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by handsomeyinka(m): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2021
God always bless a cheerful giver

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Franzinni: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2021
Lagos boys and attachment.. or is that his natural hair ?
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by africandictator(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2021
I love David adeleke for life, great musician, great producer, great actor, great philanthropist, great sportsman, great father, great boss, great brother, great businessman, great songwriter all in one person. May God continue to bless davido as he Rises by lifting others, meanwhile let me go and restart a better time album because of this interesting revelation. Peruzzi I go stream your rum and boogie album too.

14 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Frankyboy1(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2021
A good hearted free spirited dude , as a Lady don't try to colloby him, let d love go round

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Pele my guy
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by adash101: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Uber drivers nah wah for them
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by FuckEveryday: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
He asked ‘do you have a passport?’ I said I don’t have a passport and he okay that he would call somebody,” Peruzzi said.

“I got the passport the next day.

cry

And I've been to ikoyi passport office over a million times dem say no passport paper till January next year cry

62 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Kessythegeek(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Amazing! Oluwa please pick my call o.... Baba run am for boys. I no like illegal ways.

Hello!! Whenever you see this Here's a Free Voucher Code: APSTYLER Use it to get 10% off all your orders on Jumia You're welcome | Don't forget to also share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by iWasNotHere(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
Sakamanje.
Scammers no dey loose guard like that

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by paulolee(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2021
David is a boy with big heart....have had first time experience with him and know what am talking about..
he is the only artist than can easily pay up all cash of a music video dt he was featured in if he really wants a video to help the artist boost his fame..
was in a event working with my boss for a friend of obo...it was just a small bday in lekki and we were working on interiors gisting n taking soft highness n getting ready for d dirty nite not until we heard obo is around..
we heard he is asking how many of us dey up dey cruise and ordered boxes of pizzas, enough loud and booze to go round for almost over 30 of us..
d surprising part was dt the package all came as if we were V.V.I.P...
we sha went downstairs to thank him n saw him chilling with some 30BG gees n he jus smilled n said "see my OG dem, abegi if una need more, d pizza gee de close by wit enof extras....
I swear for d first time in my life, I come de trip for my felllow guy asif I be gay...

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by wink2015(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
The 31-year-old songwriter spoke in an interview with Chude Jideonnwo, TV host, a few days after the release of his debut studio album.

In the interview, Peruzzi narrated how Davido asked him to come to Dubai the first time they were going to meet.

He added that the ‘Assurance’ crooner requested an account so money could be transferred for him to facilitate his trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

Peruzzi said he made a mistake by sending the account number of an Uber driver he patronised as he didn’t have one to himself at the time.

According to him, the Uber driver switched off his phone after receiving the flight ticket money and went on the run.

“So he just told me I should come to Dubai. Because when he called me I was in the room doing nothing. He asked ‘do you have a passport?’ I said I don’t have a passport and he okay that he would call somebody,” Peruzzi said.

“I got the passport the next day. Then he said ‘send your account for ticket’. Me, a very useless guy at that time. I didn’t have an account, I was using different accounts. The account I copied was the Uber guy that carried me.

“Omo, Uber guy switched off his phone after collecting 400k. I screamed. I was like my ticket money is gone! I was looking for the Uber guy on Facebook.

“I went crazy. I went to Uber’s office and they said they had stopped the guy from working like a month ago. I was like where will I see 400k? What will I tell this guy that I just met? He would think that I have spent the money.

“David just asked me, ‘have you gotten your ticket?’ I told him what happened. He told me to send another account. I did. He said to resend and reposted it. I got the ticket and met him in Dubai. Next, we’re on a flight to Lebanon.”

Peruzzi earlier made headlines after he spoke of his feud with Golden Boy Entertainment, his former record label, in a way that prompted his ex-boss to leak their contract documents and private conversations with Davido.

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/peruzzi-how-i-lost-n400k-davido-sent-me-for-dubai-trip-to-taxi-driver/

O boy ! The uber man switch off his phone

God don answer him prayer !

Dishonesty is bad anyway.

LET PEOPLE KNOW YOU FOR SOMETHING POSITIVE.

The guy in question lost a job and lost the reputation and trust someone had for him.

The door that was opened for him become closed with that singular act.

Learn to be honest.

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by africandollar: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
as
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
PastorOsigwe:
So with 400k I can enter Dubai?
You can with a tourist visa then.... Not anymore again.

7 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by handsomeyinka(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

I Sincerely Pray He Encounters JESUS Christ and become Genuinely Born again so He will make Heaven.

My Precious Daddy, I Earnestly Pray that you Save David Adeleke. Give HIM an Encounter that HE Cannot Resist. An Encounter that will make Him White as Snow in JESUS Name.
Pray for yourself..Davido dont need your prayers.
Pray for people like Buhari or tinubu that really needs serious prayers.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by alphaconde(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
differently story this puruzzi de talk about how e meet davido

on the Nancy isime show e talk say them meet for club for lagos now e change am to dubai

5 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by MozB: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
We all know David is super generous. But what i don't understand is why this my nigga is bringing up this gist from 17th century.
Re: Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver by africandollar: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Amen brother, Amen. I pray he becomes more like his sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies / Julius Agwu And His Beautiful Family Step Out In Style / Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.