Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,016 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Full List Of The 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Full List Of The 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2021 (575 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Africa At The Start Of 2024 / Top 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2023: Chief Arthur Eze, E-money Top The List / Top 5 Richest Igbo Men In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of The 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2021 by AfraTales(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2021
Who is the richest Igbo man in Nigeria currently? No 2 on the list will shock you!
When it comes to industrialization, we can no doubt agree that the Igbos are the best at it.
From the Onitsha main market to Ojo Alaba, Lagos, Nnewi Motor Parts market and even beyond Africa, there are so much billionaires that we can’t count.
However, if there’s the rich, someone has to be richer.
This video contains a full list of the top richest Igbo men in Nigeria, currently.
The second person on the list is not who you thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjWcQoXQqtQ&t=59s

What do you think?
Re: Full List Of The 10 Richest Igbo Men In Nigeria 2021 by rtdCivilservant: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2021
I wonder where u people get all these funny conjectures most times. Even Adenuga, the second richest Nigerian has a net worth of about 6.1 billion dollars, Alakija is richer than all the people u mentioned up there with a net worth of a little above 1 billion dollars. Mr Op, let me tell u for free (since una no like to research for facts), the richest man in the whole of south east Nigeria is Orki Uzor Kalu, u can take that to the bank. Don't come and tell me that it wasn't u that compiled the list, that u just posted, cos the poster is as guilty as the one making up a wrong info.

(1) (Reply)

Soft Drinks Depot: Please I Need Help / . / A Post-truth World: Why Ronaldo Did Not Move Coca-cola Share Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.