Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (65729 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by greenalwaz: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2021
iLegendd:

Both make profit. You can buy when it's low and leave — if you're busy with other things in your life.

You can buy and trade — if you're less busy.

Both HODLers and traders make money. Who makes more? The early adopters and the patient hodlers or patient traders.

Everyone makes money and everyone loses money no matter the approach you use. All that matters is knowing when to take profit or when to leave.
Good answer! U are d man @ ilengedd

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
Weirdgee:
Boss can I still use trc20 to send btc or other coins? Also assuming I sent trx20 wallet address to a friend that wants to send me btc and he used erc20 to send me btc will I lose my coin?

I haven't seen BTC using TRC20 network. Convert to USDT and send via TRC20 (also called Tron or Trx). When the money arrives, you convert back to BTC.

Network must MATCH, else your money is a gonna.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
iLegendd:

I haven't seen BTC using TRC20 network. Convert to USDT and send via TRC20 (also called Tron or Trx). When the money arrives, you convert back to BTC.

Network must MATCH, else your money is a gonna.
OK thanks boss
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by greenlord(m): 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sir, how do we convert from btc or Usdt. thamks

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2021
greenlord:
Sir, how do we convert from btc or Usdt. thamks

1. Search for BTC/USDT
2. Click on Sell
3. Input the price BTC will get to trigger your limit order
4. Click on 100% or any percentage of your choice
5. Look below and you'll see the equivalence in Dollar
6. Look below again and click on Sell BTC

After it has sold the BTC to USDT, the conversion is done. There are different ways to convert, but prefer this method.

Now, click on Wallets or Assets and find your BTC address via the deposit button.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by greenalwaz: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Search for BTC/USDT
2. Click on Sell
3. Input the price BTC will get to trigger your limit order
4. Click on 100% or any percentage of your choice
5. Look below and you'll see the equivalence in Dollar
6. Look below again and click on Sell BTC

After it has sold the BTC to USDT, the conversion is done. There are different ways to convert, but prefer this method.

Now, click on Wallets or Assets and find your BTC address via the deposit button.
Please what does this 25,75,100 percent really represents?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by naijaobi(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
greenalwaz:
Please what does this 25,75,100 percent really represents?
Means you want to sell or buy 25%, 75% or 100%
of the asset.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by greenalwaz: 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
naijaobi:
Means you want to sell or buy 25%, 75% or 100% of the asset.
okay, thanks a lot.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by KingAbdulazeez: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
iLegendd:
More soon...

Thanks boss
Following you.
More power to your elbow.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by scofield114: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2021
thanks so much boss u simplify it following bumper to bumper. saved all the screenshots to read later im still struggling with procrastination
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Bigdocemo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thanks boss, this is helpful to we beginners.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by rdee: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2021
This is awesome. Thank you for breaking it down the way you have. smiley
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by moneylatalks: 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2021
Op your reward they heaven. .. pls can one focus only on btc/usdt every day....ie buy low sell high? thanks

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Sheffdon: 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Cc: ilegend

Is this the VULTURE METHOD you said you gonna teach us?

I mention this just to show i dey follow you back to back

We're waiting for the last part pls

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Sheffdon: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2021
moneylatalks:
Op your reward they heaven. ..
pls can one focus only on btc/usdt every day....ie buy low sell high?
thanks
Good question bro

We waiting for the reply boss
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2021
iLegendd:
More soon...
pls Ilegend answer this question. You said in forex you can lose all your money when u lost but in crypto u can't lose all ur money even if u lose all trades. Now let say, someone placed a trade with 100% of the $12 in the account and the trade ended in a lose. does it mean that your 12$ is not gone? I am a forex trader and I find that ur statement interesting.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2021
lovecares34:
pls Ilegend answer this question. You said in forex you can lose all your money when u lost but in crypto u can't lose all ur money even if u lose all trades. Now let say, someone placed a trade with 100% of the $12 in the account and the trade ended in a lose. does it mean that your 12$ is not gone? I am a forex trader and I find that ur statement interesting.

Your $12 only went down, but it's not gone. When that coin grows back again, your $12 comes back again with profit.

It's just like the shock of a bike. When you hold your brake and it goes inside, the shock is not gone. Release the brake and the shock will come back. That is how Crypto is — if you're "spot trading."

If it's "future trading" then the money will be gone (liquidation). Future trading on a high leverage is like gambling, you'll make WAY more if you're good at it. It's not for a beginner who doesn't want to lose his money.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Your $12 only went down, but it's not gone. When that coin grows back again, your $12 comes back again with profit.

It's just like the shock of a bike. When you hold your brake and it goes inside, the shock is not gone. Release the brake and the shock will come back. That is how Crypto is — if you're "spot trading."

If it's "future trading" then the money will be gone (liquidation). Future trading on a high leverage is like gambling, you'll make WAY more if you're good at it. It's not for a beginner who doesn't want to lose his money.

waooo this is astonishing. Omooo with this revelation alone, crypto trading would soon kill forex trading o because a lot of guys would switch from fx to crypto. thanks for the reply, I really appreciate. I am in

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
lovecares34:
waooo this is astonishing. Omooo with this revelation alone, crypto trading would soon kill forex trading o because a lot of guys would switch from fx to crypto. thanks for the reply, I really appreciate. I am in

Would kill? It has already killed it — only people who don't know what's going on are still sticking with Forex.

Oh, there are 2 more people sticking with Forex and they are those that have lost lots of money on Forex and they have refused to let go until they get their money back — even without profit.

It's just like a man who has spent a lot on a woman, but she has refused to give him sex.

This young man will never give up and will keep spending until he gets it. One day, it will be dawn on him that the girl is sleeping around with someone bad boys who don't even spend a dime on her or she is about to get married.

He'll feel depressed and probably want to take his life. He invested so much on her (Forex) and that's why he couldn't let go.

The second set of people in Forex are those who have become gurus and have built courses, seminars, etc. where they lure new people in to come invest through them (as the referal).

The rest is the government. The government wants to control everything — they are trying to control Crypto, but don't know where to start, so they get frustrated and start banning things.

Chinese, American, Indian, Nigerian, etc. government are frustrated because Crypto guys are too smart and sophisticated for them.

"If you can't beat then, you join them," is what most foreign government has resorted to. Some countries are now building their own coins, as authorized by their government.

In summary, Crypto is better and it has killed Forex.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Would kill? It has already killed it — only people who don't know what's going on are still sticking with Forex.

Oh, there are 2 more people sticking with Forex and they are those that have lost lots of money on Forex and they have refused to let go until they get their money back — even without profit.

It's just like a man who has spent a lot on a woman, but she has refused to give him sex.

This young man will never give up and will keep spending until he gets it. One day, it will be dawn on him that the girl is sleeping around with someone bad boys who don't even spend a dime on her or she is about to get married.

He'll feel depressed and probably want to take his life. He invested so much on her (Forex) and that's why he couldn't let go.

The second set of people in Forex are those who have become gurus and have built courses, seminars, etc. where they lure new people in to come invest through them (as the referal).

The rest is the government. The government wants to control everything — they are trying to control Crypto, but don't know where to start, so they get frustrated and start banning things.

Chinese, American, Indian, Nigerian, etc. government are frustrated because Crypto guys are too smart and sophisticated for them.

"If you can't beat then, you join them," is what most foreign government has resorted to. Some countries are now building their own coins, as authorized by their government.

hahaha great analogy. You are right... kudos

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by scofield114: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2021
im having verification issues they refuse to verify me
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
scofield114:
im having verification issues they refuse to verify me
use a good phone and a strong network u will be able to verify ur account
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by scofield114: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Weirdgee:
use a good phone and a strong network u will be able to verify ur account
can i use nin slip?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by kroosx: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2021
Iliegendd sir...thanks for this great piece... as a beginner is now a good time to buy crypto and start trading... I noticed the price keeps going down daily and other traders are complaining about losses
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by angie88: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2021
sir,pls as a begginer,I hv followed all ur instructions, downloaded d app and I wanted to fund my wallet. I wanted to buy DOGE coin,in d wallet it was reading #100 for a coin,the person I wanted to buy from said it's #180. pls is he saying d truth

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2021
scofield114:
can i use nin slip?
I think so.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by BUGOFF(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

Coins are unpredictable, so I shy away from giving people a list.
true but, u can show us a pattern like u did with n k n... I made a bit of cash from it today, thanks to u.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Weirdgee: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2021
Boss @ilegendd is it possible to send coin in usdt to a friend that is using Luno whose wallet is Usdc?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Daniiel: 3:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:

you are truly a LEGEND ... form a new religion bro
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
iLegendd:
Posting later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned.

T
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Leezah(f): 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Whatsapp group for Newbies
https://chat. whatsapp. com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December