Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better (811 Views)

Leather Chair For Sale At Give Away Price / 6 Seater L Shaped Black Leather Chair / Full Set Of Leather Chair With Pillow For Sale @#60,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by golor(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2021
Please I want to get a set of chair for my seating room ...when I told my sist that I want to get leather chair she said it get pilled with time but I love the nature of it compare to normal clothes chair ...

Please fam those with experience kindly educate us on which is durable and preferably just so we might hv intended buyers reading too...

Cc:Mynd 44

Cc:Suen
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by Bornsinner7: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Why is this in the romance section??

Or am I thinking what you are thinking??.. are you going to use the chair for something related to this section?? I guess so

I don't know much about chairs but I heard cowgirl dey spoil chair so hold on.. some folks who have been in the game for a long time know the chair that with last with your plans

Wait for their opinions and suggestions..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by falcon01: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2021
if you are a freak who f*cks anyhow go for leather chair!
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by frozen70(f): 11:34am On Apr 13, 2021
golor:
Please I want to get a set of chair for my seating room ...when I told my sist that I want to get leather chair she said it get pilled with time but I love the nature of it compare to normal clothes chair ...

Please fam those with experience kindly educate us on which is durable and preferably just so we might hv intended buyers reading too...

Cc:Mynd 44

Cc:Suen
Leather chair looks beautiful but the problems with the leather chair are the followings

It's just a synthetic leather not real animal leather

It generates heat when you seat on it in extreme hot weather

You are better off with an AC living room if you just use leather chairs

It do get turn and the white underlying materials will come out, if you stich it becomes more visible if you leave it, it will continue to spread from there

It's not as rugged as cloth materials that can withstand preasure

While material chair is an all round weather and can be used with or without an AC and if turn, you can look for a matching tread to stich it

So the choice is yours, now you know the difference

A leather chair you bought for 250k original of it goes for 1ml
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by Offpoint1: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Don't go for leather, I don't like the sounds it MAKES during dzsuzjsnc...
If you don't have gentle kids, don't go for leather.

Thank you
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by LadySarah: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
clothe.
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by Rocktation(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Combine both if you must use synthetic leather. Let the synthetic leather be like patches for design.
Re: Please Help Me Make A Choice Btw Leather Chair And Clothes Chair Which Is Better by kozamsi(f): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2021
Normal fabrics as chair covers are the best in Nigeria. Leather always look luxurious but heat will make you hate them after a while. Plus if you have kids, the tendency for it to tear is higher. Just go for cloth like material and you will still have a beautiful sofa

(1) (Reply)

Mini Storage House Available @ |OREGUN IKEJA| / ✅✅✅✅✅✅VIDASH CITY Plot FOR SALE AS LOW AS 400k In ABUJA✅✅✅✅✅✅ / Wanted Urgently: An Office Space In Ogudu Gra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.