Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (42557 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by robosky02(m): 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
You were unfair to me at Man Utd – Ighalo fires at Solskjaer

Nigerian striker, Odion Ighalo, has said Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was “unfair” to him during his time at Manchester United.

Ighalo joined the Red Devils in January 2020 on a six-month loan deal from Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua.

He impressed initially, scoring five goals in as many starts, a form that saw his loan extended until January 2021.

But the 31-year-old started just two games this season before departing.

And while Ighalo continues to “love” the Red Devils, he admits he had to leave after he was regularly snubbed by Solskjaer.

“There wasn’t much possibility because I wanted more playing time,” Ighalo told Sky Sports when asked if he could have extended his stay with United.

“At my age, I want to play and not just sit on the bench and not have any minutes.

“I didn’t just want to be there picking up a salary – I wanted to be involved so I said to my agent that if an offer comes in, I will look at it and see what’s best for me, which is what I did.

“After my initial loan was extended, I did not play much which was perhaps a bit unfair but as I said, I am always grateful for the opportunity.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/13/epl-you-were-unfair-to-me-at-man-utd-ighalo-fires-at-solskjaer/

28 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sorry bros
He didn't see the team around you. You were a replacement for rashford at the time and when he finally came back you were no longer needed.

A lesson to people out there, never be a replacement for another person, be it in a job or a relationship or a bed. For when things get normal with the former,you will be dumped.

320 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by SpatialKing(m): 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by vesselchino(f): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
B
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
The man is a racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Twisted

8 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by eedimo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
That's true though.
It was visible to the blind.

Racism everywhere

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Chidimercy: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
How can this 45 years old man now be complaining? He cannot run, he doesn't struggle for ball, just wait in one position for the ball and you expect the Manager to bench Martial, Greenwood or Cavani for you?

Yeye boy!!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by smartty68(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wee you keep quiet there! You were warned never to go that club but you no gree.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by slawormiir: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright..

I first know say nothing good is gonna come out of that ighalo transfer to man u....

You can't move from chinese super league to ngonzi united....
And expect them to treat you fairly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Jh0wsef(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lolx
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Julianaa: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
True, they USED him

And DUMPED him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nice123(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Your eye don clear nah, when China wanted to significantly increase your pay just to come back, you were busy shouting 'my boyhood club'. Signing that extension was a great mistake, that's my opinion though. He should have left when the ovation was loudest

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by olaboy33(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Former Manchester united striker, Odion Ighalo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Agbebakun22: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ole na racist nah shey ighalo no better than martial during that time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by frankmoney(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Agreed , ighalo deserved more games because he was exceptional but then again man utd only got him as a backup striker since martial and rashford weren't stable

6 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by neolboy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ole
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Hydronium(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kai! Bloggers! Just had to use the word 'fires at'.
Guy was just gisting regularly...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Judolisco(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
U Sha Don comut no mind dat fraudulent coach
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Ezyp(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Solskjaer and Alex Ferguson no difference when it comes to African players. Racist

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by uniqueboi1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nairaland mods.
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Jackdaniels16(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
una too sabi change narrative...

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by luvkidtemmy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Using Martial ahead of you was surprising

6 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Dotherightthing: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ehya

Pele
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by tillaman(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
chai, life no balance walahi, where some folks have to work their arse off to get a check
Here is another folk dey vex say him just dey pick check him no work!!
Life na dice true true

11 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by otipoju(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Always leave when the ovation is loudest.
And revealing how much he loved the club did not work in his favour as well.

After he signed the extension, Solkjaer went to buy Old man Cavani who is a miss 5 score 1 striker

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by robosky02(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Undergoes Medical At Leicester City (Photos) / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.