Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd (42560 Views)

It Is Unfair To Make Me The Scapegoat - Sancho Hits Back At Ten Hag / Guardiola Blasts Critics Who Claim It’s Unfair To Award Messi The Ballon D’or / You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd – Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by DownChelsea(f): 12:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
mystery22:
The man is a racist..

Being black is hard, you have to put twice as much effort as others to stand a chance

Rashford is also black ..

So he can't be racist
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by DownChelsea(f): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Eberex:

super story. Even if he ws better he wont play him. MANU don't like Africans. Rashford is an English player

The fact remains. A "racist club" won't have Dwight Yorke
Saha
Andy Cole
Anderson
Rashford
Wan Bissaka
Ashley young
Evra
Pogba
Nani
Fred
Lukaku
Greenwood
Martial
Quinton fortune

In it's regular team.

I also don't think a racist club would sign Djemba Djemba, EXTEND IGHALO'S STAY AT THE CLUB, Attempt to sign Mikel, or even pay a world record transfer fee for a "black man"
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by wizkidblogger(f): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Sorry bros
He didn't see the team around you. You were a replacement for rashford at the time and when he finally came back you were no longer needed.

A lesson to people out there, never be a replacement for another person, be it in a job or a relationship or a bed. For when things get normal with the former,you will be dumped.

Nothing really wrong been a replacement

At least, he made history...
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by oblduw7537: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2021
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2021
Walkee:
you are still alive? Surprised. Monkey,who released you from cage? You will forever be plagued with low self esteem and inferiority complex. The only solution to your woes is suicide. Do it now because you will still do it later on so what's the point of your suffering?
Useless dead black animal, always ready to defend your white master.. Your type don't deserve to be alive.. don't worry white racist will soon deal with your smelly self
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2021
mystery22:
Useless dead black animal, always ready to defend your white master.. Your type don't deserve to be alive.. don't worry white racist will soon deal with your smelly self
fool. You survived your suicide attempt? Use rope this time around. Monkey cheesy
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by mystery22: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Walkee:
fool. You survived your suicide attempt? Use rope this time around. Monkey cheesy
Useless black slave... white racist we soon deal wirh you.. animal
Re: Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd by Walkee: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
mystery22:
Useless black slave... white racist we soon deal wirh you.. animal
die, monkey grin grin I enjoy your tears so much it makes me want to cum cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< / Jade Faulkner, Nigerian Gymnast At The Commonwealth Games. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.