Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) (32333 Views)

“If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Gift52(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeria is a scam, the problem is not Nigerians but Nigerias Constitution. The document upon which we were formed were put together by few soldiers and their surrogates - Pastor Paul Adefarasin

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KCY5Z6O3s

The Founder of House on the Rock Church backed this up by pointing out that Nigerians succeed in sciences and arts when they leave the country.

He also stated that the next administration must not access power until we have a veritable constitution that is truly the document of “we the people”.

Pastor Adefarasin stated that everyone is suffering in Nigeria even though we can easily be one of the top three countries in the world with the resources we have.

He also added that the international community should not come and tell us what to do or about democracy because no election has ever been free and fair except that of Abiola.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by triple996(m): 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin. and the wailling continues

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by LordLugard1: 2:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
Nigeria was made by Britain for the benefits of themselves and their Fulani cousin

Fulanis on blue yet still eyeing the small one for other Nigerians

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
He's right.

48 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by MaryamUmar2020: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
I have always said it. What happens if we come together and rejig our marriage vows?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
That Nigeria is a scam is an understatement.

Only people who have travelled out will understand better.

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by kenzysmith: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
And it is about to be rescam by tunubu. bag of rice sharing is on going fake promises are flying in the air politician entering in to elections just to make names for them selves not because they have passion to make a mark. dey just dey use Nigerians dey catch cruise

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by salt1: 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
I still think pastors should focus on their core responsibilities.
I still admire him from afar despite this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gift52:
Nigeria is a scam, the problem is not Nigerians but Nigerias Constitution. The document upon which we were formed were put together by few soldiers and their surrogates - Pastor Paul Adefarasin

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5KCY5Z6O3s

The Founder of House on the Rock Church backed this up by pointing out that Nigerians succeed in sciences and arts when they leave the country.

He also stated that the next administration must not access power until we have a veritable constitution that is truly the document of “we the people”.

Pastor Adefarasin stated that everyone is suffering in Nigeria even though we can easily be one of the top three countries in the world with the resources we have.

He also added that the international community should not come and tell us what to do or about democracy because no election has ever been free and fair except that of Abiola.

Our biggest problem in Nigeria is refusal to tell our self the truth
There is something fundamentally wrong with Nigeria

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by kenzysmith: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:
You can't boast of 3 square meal a day. dey there dey support who does not know you and your parents exists

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by wallay77(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Mindlog: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
A huge scam, configured to massively benefit few.

54 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Good Morning Pastor. how was your night?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ofcourse naija is a scam of a country.. have u ever asked yourself how many, ends up succeeding in every countries they are but can't succeed in our own country?

I left naija 2017, with $500 as PTA but currently I'm worth morethan 1btc ..

29 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
salt1:

which is?

13 Likes

Things will be better
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by zinodizt: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
true
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by pheelhip(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Everything is wrong about this nation. theyve all be patching it up, not wanting to tell the truth

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by bunnae(f): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
salt1:
he is a Nigerian, isn't he? What other responsibility are you talking about? As a pastor he should become blind abi?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by PureMe01: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
"Ipob miscreant" say Zombies

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Knox123(m): 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
shocked

He is right but our leaders,
The politicians doesn't care about the constitution. All their focus now is about 2023 and the money they will embezzle when in power.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by bigdammyj: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Noted
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
salt1:

If they don't talk now you will say why are they not talking.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Really??
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by berbs: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
That is why restructuring will not even work again. Let's go our separate ways and start from the scratch. Maybe things will be better.

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Duplexxx: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
You dey among

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by ogbonti: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
triple996:

so after 6 years of Buhari, u still don’t have sense abi? grin

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by taretoofine(m): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Go back to the foundation..... preach on

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by femi4: 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
salt1:
That's the problem with us. Nobody is ready to talk. He's first a Nigerian before being a Pastor.

Evil prevails when the righteous do nothing

May God deliver Nigerians from "suffering and smiling" mentality

73 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwakemi Omolewa, Pastor Jeremiah Omolewa's Wife Freed By Kidnappers / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) / 10yearschallenge ; Sharon Oyakilome Shares Throwback Photo, Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.